Light Bulbs

vkacademy
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

Re:Light Bulbs

[Post New]by vkacademy on May 11, 10 9:26 PM
The light bulb puzzle makes no sense. The main character is an idiot and I'm uninstalling now.

Christina892
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Christina892 on May 12, 10 4:48 AM
*click* shhhhhshhh the secret is to find all the light bulbs before you get to the third deck shhhhhshhh when you do go in this order:

1 forward, 2 down, 4 forward, 2 up, 2 forward, 2 down, 2 forward, 1 up, 2 forward, 1 down, 2 forward, 2 up, 1 left, 2 up, 6 forward.

ssshhhhss, you must complete the first two decks and collect the souls there before you can move to the third...ssshhhhsshh *click* xD

yirrah
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by yirrah on May 12, 10 7:18 AM
I am so bothered by the fact that I as all of you can not get these light bulbs on. No skip button, how can we play this game or even buy it, because to tell the truth I was ready to buy it. My whole free demo is just about over, oh well it was good when I started. Somebody help.

yirrah
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by yirrah on May 12, 10 8:22 AM
Christina I got through the first few but can not figure out how to get to next

MsNona1126
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,880 Posts

[Post New]by MsNona1126 on May 12, 10 11:29 AM
Please, no more light bulbs. Driving me insane. Can't do it anymore, had to delete.

BabyNurse123
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by BabyNurse123 on May 12, 10 11:41 AM
Absolutely ridiculous! Seriously? Who thought anyone but a masochist would enjoy the freakin' lightbulb maze?! Boo Hiss Delete

tlmoz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by tlmoz on May 12, 10 11:45 AM
I found a valid walktrough at

Just copy and past it the command bar and it will take you right to it.

Edited on 05/13/2010 at 9:21:55 AM PST

angelfishsb
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by angelfishsb on May 12, 10 12:58 PM
I found all the light bulbs and have traveled the whole ship. Problem: When I got to the last room, number 12, I could not go far enough with my light bulbs to make it to the room. I can't earn any more light bulbs, I have found them all. So, how do I get to the 12th room. I followed the directions in the walkthrough but can't quite reach that room. Someone help please!

LYNN1592
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by LYNN1592 on May 13, 10 5:40 AM
I also have the lack of ONE lightbulb. What bothers me the most is when you check out all of the 1 - 11 rooms, it tells you that you have nothing left to do in those rooms. Something is really out of wack here. Any one know the magic formula???? Please!!!

wllowldy
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by wllowldy on May 13, 10 6:45 AM
I have 34 light bulbs. First two ships done and souls collected. I have been to the Hold in ship 3 for the earlier part of the game, It is not currently "sparkling" and the screen tells me I have nothing to do there at this time. I now have to find the engine room, per walkthru, but I don't have enough bulbs. Help?

[Post New]by grandma_retired on May 13, 10 10:19 AM
This is crazy. Three bulbs are not enough to advance. How in the world do you collect extra bulbs???? I have 3. Were we supposed to be collecting bulbs in other scenes or what?

[Post New]by pathartkiller on May 13, 10 3:26 PM
cant light three ships with 3 bulbs

aowyn
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by aowyn on May 16, 10 10:01 PM
wllowldy wrote:I have 34 light bulbs. First two ships done and souls collected. I have been to the Hold in ship 3 for the earlier part of the game, It is not currently "sparkling" and the screen tells me I have nothing to do there at this time. I now have to find the engine room, per walkthru, but I don't have enough bulbs. Help?

DITTO, As I asked before, Has anyone completed this game? Is it really possible to move beyond the hull after collecting 33 or 34 bulbs? PLEASE. . .ssshhhh. . ..I'm . . . sssshhhh.......STUCK. . . . and I don't like being stuck!!!! Thanks...

Edited on 05/16/2010 at 10:02:06 PM PST

RaeTP
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by RaeTP on May 17, 10 9:38 AM
I too am stuck with 34 light bulbs and no where to go. It seems like this is a major problem with the game as so many have posted about it. How come the moderators aren't helping with this particular problem? Can someone please post definitively where all 35 light bulbs are?

[Post New]by LDECRLW2 on May 17, 10 6:42 PM
I am at the three hall ways and stuck on the third one. How do I get passed it ? I only have 16 light bulbs and I guess it is not enough for it. I have followed all of the arrows which doesn't give me any choice on what todo. Does anyone know how to do this. no instructions and no hints....help!!! I like the game but need more info on how to move forward...

ailingmom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by ailingmom on Feb 3, 12 3:25 PM
tlmoz wrote:I found a valid walktrough at

Just copy and past it the command bar and it will take you right to it.

[Post New]by MrsToad1 on Jul 30, 12 4:53 PM
Grams10 wrote:HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Has anyone discovered the "mystery" to the light bulbs. This one has me stumped.

Go to: