Yeah, it's back

cgiestela
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

Re:Yeah, it's back

[Post New]by cgiestela on Nov 30, 17 9:38 PM
unfortunately not for me . once it loaded, but I couldn't gift anything nor play. next time it started loading, but it stopped at 89%. Hope they solve the problem soon .

[Post New]by Ellotteberry on Nov 30, 17 11:58 PM
Alas...it worked for 2 days but stopped again when I was about to assemble the second artifact of the new offer Radio Amateur!!!

juleslorraine
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by juleslorraine on Dec 1, 17 2:02 AM
Spoke too soon, not working again for me.

moniekk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by moniekk on Dec 1, 17 4:21 AM
Just got back in too :-) Great work, thanks BFG!

Cyberfox277
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberfox277 on Dec 1, 17 5:43 AM
Missourigem, same experience the day before yesterday, windows 10 updated and I couldn't load the game, well I couldn't even load FB LOL I waited for hours, but it was worth the wait, I love this new version, my computer is working faster than ever, have you cleaned cache and have the latest Flashplayer version? It should be 27.0.0.187 now. I'm sorry for stating the obvious but sometimes we completely miss it, happened to me before

Edited on 12/01/2017 at 5:44:19 AM PST

missourigem
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by missourigem on Dec 1, 17 8:14 AM
Cyberfox277 wrote:Missourigem, same experience the day before yesterday, windows 10 updated and I couldn't load the game, well I couldn't even load FB LOL I waited for hours, but it was worth the wait, I love this new version, my computer is working faster than ever, have you cleaned cache and have the latest Flashplayer version? It should be 27.0.0.187 now. I'm sorry for stating the obvious but sometimes we completely miss it, happened to me before

Cyberfox... I will ALWAYS take your suggestions as helpful . Actually, I had not the first attempt after the upgrade. But, after failure, did check and did need the upgrade there too. But... it didn't make any difference. However... I finally reverted to the old "IF everything else fails.. HARD/COLD reboot." So.. I did that today and it partially loads... hope! By that I mean it gets to the game, but has the red boxes and not playable... but... I am staying positive and see that as a good sign. I'll try again later... Thanks for keeping the lights on...

Cyberfox277
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberfox277 on Dec 1, 17 9:04 AM
Oh my... You give me too much credit, missourigem. I'm not a computer expert

But as a matter of fact I came here again because I remembered something that I forgot to add If you're using Chrome and you try to clean cache I think the default is delete last hour, which basically doesn't delete anything. Click the arrow and move it to till the beginning of times, 1st time I've tried it I didn't notice it, I only noticed it the 2nd time, I didn't see much of a change and decided to try again

The game is working fine now, but I also got those red boxes at first, and the swirls, keep trying. Keep restarting the game if it doesn't load properly

missourigem
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by missourigem on Dec 1, 17 9:32 AM
WOOHOO!!! I think that says it all.... (doing happy dance)

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Dec 1, 17 1:04 PM
Hello Everyone,

I want to begin by thanking you all for your patience and understanding again. The Moderation Team truly wants Rooms of Memory to be compatible with the Big Fish Games website again and realize how frustrating it is to not have a prediction of when an official update will be delivered.

Since we're still awaiting confirmation that the developers have updated the game, some players still might not be able to access Rooms of Memory. We're also unable to guarantee that access to the game (for players who are currently able to play it) will remain continuous. For more information, please take a look at the announcement below:

An Important Announcement - Rooms of Memory Temporarily Unavailable - November 29, 2017

The announcement above is also where the Moderation Team will announce any news we receive regarding this game. Thank you again for your patience, and please have a lovely day.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by susie476337 on Dec 1, 17 2:47 PM
What browser are you on because I cannot get the game to load on Google Chrome.

missourigem
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by missourigem on Dec 1, 17 4:12 PM
susie476337 wrote:What browser are you on because I cannot get the game to load on Google Chrome.

Susie.. I am using Google Chrome. However... My windows 10 just did an auto update (big one) and then I had to go get the new Adobe Flash update to go with it. After a reboot (turned the PC off and On..) mine worked. Good Luck....

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Dec 4, 17 5:19 PM
I got back in today!!! How nice. Hello Romettes - good to be "home."

I'm using Firefox and it works. Have been trying other browsers without success but maybe they work now. I can't get into the forum except through BF website.

Wonderful to see most of my neighbors still here! One has left but I can't figure out who it is. Many are still sleeping and I hope they too will be back soon.

Also hope we don't get shut out again..............

mommerj
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by mommerj on Dec 5, 17 7:13 PM
After not being able to play RoM for a month, I'm back in today. FINALLY!

I see I have two new offers waiting.
Thanks to all my neighbors patience and waiting for me to return. Now I hope the access stays and this is not temporary.

Go to: