Welcome to Hamlet forum

Re:Welcome to Hamlet forum

[Post New]by Aandcsmom on Feb 17, 12 4:49 AM
Okay... Seriously frustrated! I, too, bought this game and got stuck just a few levels in. I cannot figure out the padlock! Someone please answer my call for help! I get the smiley face on the d then that's it... The help button is not much help this time.

[Post New]by Azar443 on Feb 25, 12 10:06 PM
Does anyone know how to get past the hourglass? I read the walkthrough but still couldn't get through. Thanks

[Post New]by debothe1 on May 31, 12 4:57 PM
Trying to neutralize pelonius...any tips?

[Post New]by debothe1 on Jun 1, 12 4:01 PM
How do I neutralize polonius?

[Post New]by DianeMountford on Jun 25, 12 4:36 PM
Card game with the monkey ... I think there might be a bug here? I click on the correct card (I've read the walkthroughs and I know it's the right card) and then nothing happens. I've tried clicking on the wrong card and still ... nothing happens. I'm playing on an iPhone.

Any thoughts? I've tried clicking on every blasted thing on the screen and nothing.

[Post New]by DianeMountford on Jun 25, 12 4:38 PM
And here's a hint for the padlock ... figure out which face/letter combo makes the pointer "stick". Then try to get them all the "stick" at the same time.

I don't think that the game hint helps at all ... but that's what I did.

[Post New]by hfarrell81 on Aug 28, 12 5:14 PM
I know I'm a little late to this party... but how in the world do you get past the hallway maze?? The walkthrough is incorrect... for instance, it says to exit room 5 to room 3, but I can exit the same room the same way, and I end up in different rooms each time. Playing on Android if it matters. Please help, soooo frustrating!!

Go to: