Re:Marathon Levels won't open

[Post New]by LisaGould on Dec 5, 17 10:59 AM
I can see the Marathon flags but nothing happens when I click on any of them.
Something is wrong.

But in reading some of the comments again, it seems that nit everyone will be able to play this event.
Doesn't make sense to me. Is it not like the Everest ones?

Doesn't change my life, but it would be nice to play. I will keep going in Santa's village.

Edited on 12/05/2017 at 11:55:44 AM PST

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,478 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Dec 5, 17 12:41 PM
You have to play the levels the marathon flags are in, which in some cases means building a monument or playing earlier levels to unlock that first marathon level.

[Post New]by Woosywoosy1 on Dec 6, 17 3:27 AM
I guess I am one of the lucky one to finish the Marathon race and got a nice surprise. I got 1 hour of unlimited lives, made me a little late for work, but I did have fun. I have ignored LA concentrating on Santa’s Workshop which ended up to be a blessing ,the Marathon push me forward. Hearing from all of you who could not go back to get the Marathon, I would be so very upset too. The Bonus games are fun, generally not as hard (if I can get thru it, it has to reasonably easy). Hopefully they will have something fair to offer to all players.
By the way, I am on my 33 days with Treasure Chess, hopefully it is fixed.
Have to get ready for work. Have fun with Gummy Drops. We need more lives.......

[Post New]by Lovemewine on Dec 7, 17 2:33 AM
I don't think they care too much about the players that are playing everyday they just want more players

[Post New]by cat5523 on Jan 14, 18 7:36 PM
I have only been able to play the marathon levels one time. All the other times they appear I am unable to unblock them and play.

[Post New]by globetrotter217 on Jan 15, 18 12:29 AM
Cat5523, it often happens that the marathon is blocked because of lack of resources to build a monument. Then one has to decide whether it is worth it to spend coins on accelerated shipping or on hh's.

Anyway, there is an Everest on again, another chance at infinite lives. Good luck!

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Jan 15, 18 12:55 AM
Ooh, goody, yet another Everest, the last one with the four hours finished only a few days ago. This is really good getting all this time for unlimited lives, it really helps get through a lot of difficult levels for lots of players.

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Jan 15, 18 12:59 AM
just had another thought, maybe cat5523 could use the unlimited lives from the Everest challenge to work on the levels needed to unblock the ones stopping the marathon from working, ie: go over levels to build resources or if its a level that cannot be completed as its super hard, then use it to get through that and then complete the marathon as well, also getting more unlimited time.

[Post New]by globetrotter217 on Jan 15, 18 1:31 AM
But the marathon had ended before Everest began, hadn't it?

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Jan 15, 18 1:46 AM
the marathon is still active on my ipad, has 1d22h to run yet, Everest hasn't turned up yet for me, but it should anytime, and it might have for others already. The timing might work for some people. I only have to do the last of the 10 levels in Toronto where the marathon is for me, then I will get an hour unlimited, just waiting a few more hours till I have spare time then will use it. But I could leave it nearly 2 days if I wanted to, so am sure its the same for others. Those who have of course completed it, will no longer have it showing on their games.

Edited on 01/15/2018 at 1:48:02 AM PST

Go to: