Re:Marathon Levels won't open

[Post New]by LisaGould on Dec 5, 17 10:59 AM
I can see the Marathon flags but nothing happens when I click on any of them.
Something is wrong.

But in reading some of the comments again, it seems that nit everyone will be able to play this event.
Doesn't make sense to me. Is it not like the Everest ones?

Doesn't change my life, but it would be nice to play. I will keep going in Santa's village.

Edited on 12/05/2017 at 11:55:44 AM PST

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,354 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Dec 5, 17 12:41 PM
You have to play the levels the marathon flags are in, which in some cases means building a monument or playing earlier levels to unlock that first marathon level.

[Post New]by Woosywoosy1 on Dec 6, 17 3:27 AM
I guess I am one of the lucky one to finish the Marathon race and got a nice surprise. I got 1 hour of unlimited lives, made me a little late for work, but I did have fun. I have ignored LA concentrating on Santa’s Workshop which ended up to be a blessing ,the Marathon push me forward. Hearing from all of you who could not go back to get the Marathon, I would be so very upset too. The Bonus games are fun, generally not as hard (if I can get thru it, it has to reasonably easy). Hopefully they will have something fair to offer to all players.
By the way, I am on my 33 days with Treasure Chess, hopefully it is fixed.
Have to get ready for work. Have fun with Gummy Drops. We need more lives.......

[Post New]by Lovemewine on Dec 7, 17 2:33 AM
I don't think they care too much about the players that are playing everyday they just want more players

Go to: