mumma_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
538 Posts

Re:have you played your puzzles yet?

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Dec 5, 17 12:37 PM
Way to go Desertdruid

I hope your wrist and back have healed well!

Glad to see you in the forums again

betslou41
Clownfish
Clownfish
951 Posts

[Post New]by betslou41 on Dec 5, 17 2:29 PM
I have finished all the new puzzles !!! A question ? I only have 2 spaces in my Christmas room, so am I missing any ?? That will bring me to 68 !
Thanks,
Betslou41

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Dec 5, 17 2:41 PM
gohill, I guess you just rush to put the puzzles together .

It's Anabel. Look at what she's wearing. She's always been there with her hands in the air.

It is nice that we can now actually see the pictures without the annoying puzzle piece lines in the way. Nice change .

dfkdkfl_1960
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by dfkdkfl_1960 on Dec 5, 17 7:06 PM
Yes, I agree the puzzles a very nice annoying list of objects which starts from the beginning each time it is very slow and time consuming

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 6, 17 6:39 AM
silver_hawk wrote:gohill, I guess you just rush to put the puzzles together .

It's Anabel. Look at what she's wearing. She's always been there with her hands in the air.

It is nice that we can now actually see the pictures without the annoying puzzle piece lines in the way. Nice change .

The more I look at it, the more familiar it seems.... you talk about a MASSIVE senior moment!!!!!!! Since all the puzzles are the same shapes, i do tend to go for shape as much or more than what is on the puzzle piece and the picture did use to leave almost immediately after completing it.... it was only when the puzzle lines are erased and the picture STAYED in place that I actually started LOOKING at them.... Without the lines and being able to LOOK at it for longer than a half a second, they all looked brand new to me.... funny how a little thing, like taking out the lines, made everything come into focus.... OH... THAT's what in that picture..... Like the witch with the brew, I could never figure out exactly what it was suppose to look like... OH... okay, those are light blue "birds" of some kind flying off ... huh... well, I couldn't tell in the tiny picture and the big picture was obscured with lines and didn't stay up long enough to figure out what was really going on..... The puzzles are a means to an end soo, I did go through how ever many I needed to get a certain airship item I was lower on.... sometimes, diamonds, but, they take too long to do all I have available to play on all 4 games.... I tend to play only a couple for airship items .. get in - get out and move on to the next game..... I think I would slow down and take my time if I just had one or two games.... but... time's a wastin and time to move on....

Go to: