Czarina63
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Re:What do you think of new update?

[Post New]by Czarina63 on Dec 7, 17 5:59 PM
I got the ipad update in the app store early this morning..

Attie_1234
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Attie_1234 on Dec 7, 17 6:27 PM
Hi. Is your iPad updated to the latest ISO? Someone mentioned in another post that they had to update their iPad and then they were able to get the update. Hope this helps! Good Luck!

Hilltop83
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Hilltop83 on Dec 7, 17 8:12 PM
I did not need to update my iPad to get the new content(I am still a release or so behind) but it did take a couple of attempts. I seemed to have trouble staying connected to the server. But it finally worked this afternoon without a hitch!

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Dec 8, 17 11:44 AM
Re: the Dragon-human thing-it didn't bother me because I've read so many stories with that kind of romance. But--it would have been much more interesting if they'd turned Adora into a dragon, rather than the dragon into a human. And it would have gone along with the tale about Drake's golden dragon that eastendteddy talked about.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

[Post New]by StangHer on Dec 8, 17 12:47 PM
I'm fairly new to this game so I'm not sure if I have the updated version. How would I know? Also I hear mention of the Christmas room. I must not be at that level yet. I just recently started level 10.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Dec 8, 17 1:05 PM
StangHer wrote:I'm fairly new to this game so I'm not sure if I have the updated version. How would I know? Also I hear mention of the Christmas room. I must not be at that level yet. I just recently started level 10.

Content updates were to take players from level 80 to 82 where they were in a holding pattern waiting for more content. You won't notice those unless you were at the end of the last content.

You will know if you got the update successfully downloaded if you look at your list of avatars. Scroll to the very end and see the last one as a Scandinavian woman. She is an avatar that can be earned during the event once it starts.

You do not have the new Christmas room... yet. You must be at least level 13 before you get access to your Private Room(s). Once you reach level 13 and do a few quests for Trina you will want to get the new Christmas Room open ASAP so you can start receiving special gifts from friends and access the special scenes in that room that are part of the Winter Event.

So... You will want to level up to at least 13 as soon as you possibly can.

begwood1
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
442 Posts

[Post New]by begwood1 on Dec 8, 17 1:33 PM
I agree that I would rather have had Adora become a dragon than vice versa -- there's no such thing as too many dragons in a game! I have apparently totally forgotten the Golden Dragon storyline ...

As far as being offensive -- in fairytales and folklore, supernatural creatures and humans are always falling in love with each other. Selkies and Greek gods and enchanted snakes and you name it. I don't take it literally as promoting real-life interspecies weirdness. It's a Beauty and the Beast or Swan Lake theme, and I hope nobody is offended by Swan Lake.

I love the new Christmas room! But yes, I would much rather have had a fall room than two Christmas rooms. Maybe next year.

[Post New]by Thewerecatqueen on Dec 8, 17 2:28 PM
StangHer wrote:I'm fairly new to this game so I'm not sure if I have the updated version. How would I know? Also I hear mention of the Christmas room. I must not be at that level yet. I just recently started level 10.

You get the private room at level 13

Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Howdah on Dec 8, 17 8:26 PM
For those who are unhappy about the dragon becoming human, we have had ghosts become alive again, skeletons becoming people again, statues coming to life and live creatures becoming people, old people becoming younger (Jeranamo) and becoming children and then older again, so the dragon becoming human was not that much of a stretch. And as far as a dragon/human love story, I, for one, am sure that some of the people I have dated have been of another species. Just saying.

Anglesey
Minnow
Minnow
260 Posts

[Post New]by Anglesey on Dec 8, 17 9:30 PM
Howdah wrote: I, for one, am sure that some of the people I have dated have been of another species. Just saying.

Go to: