violet922
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Love Boat Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by violet922 on Dec 17, 17 11:27 PM
I too have to be added to the 'jerky' actions in many levels. I run Windows 7 Home Premium.
Let me state that I have 98% of the Emily games, and only a few have had 'jerky' and slow problems.
The latest Emily game "Miracle of Life" had this same problem and took forever to change levels and load, etc. Many complained and the developers fixed the problem and gave an updated version which made the game flawless in gameplay.

They need to do the same with The Love Boat. I am not enjoying this game because of this major flaw, and for a Collector Edition, we are being cheated.

No purchaser deserves a flawed game to play. It hurts the game developer's reputation and will cost them customers as well as Big Fish.

Ask them for a Fix and HURRY! I really like this game and want to finish playing it rather than ask for a refund...!

[Post New]by lizzanne77 on Dec 18, 17 2:46 AM
this love boat game would be fun but its still jerky bigfish is their anyway you can update or fix it please i ran adminsttrater i done everything uninstalled reinstalled still hurky jerky through game i updated gamne driver i even done defrag still same thing its very fustrating

Game was jerky, now can't open at all

[Post New]by ponygirl on Dec 18, 17 11:06 AM
I have a PC Windows 10. This game is running very jerky and slow. I followed your suggestion to run as an administrator. Now I cannot open the game, getting the error "cannot launch Loveboat. The loveboat.exe is missing". I have deleted and reloaded the game just in case the changes needed a restart. No change. Can you help?

Edited on 12/18/2017 at 11:09:22 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 18, 17 4:20 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that our players are still experiencing jerky movement while playing the game. We can certainly pass long the information from all of your reports to the appropriate teams. Although our Moderation team doesn't have a way to guarantee when or if an update may be released for the game, we definitely want to help make sure our players' voices are heard.

For now, please contact our Technical Support Team if the troubleshooting offered elsewhere in this thread has not resolved this particular issue.

As for what's being described in your message, ponygirl, that sounds like one of the files the game needs to work has gone missing. It may be a good idea to totally uninstall the game and then reinstall it again, as this should make sure all the files the game needs are in their proper location. Steps for this can be located here:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

It may also be a good idea to reach out to our Technical Support Team if that doesn't get things working better. You can also PM me or another Moderator with remaining questions. We'll be happy to do whatever we can to continue assisting.

bfgArinelle

ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on Dec 19, 17 3:08 AM
Cinnamone wrote:How can I change the language of the game. It is playing in French and I woul like to play it in English. Nothing in the game settings to choose from.[/quot when you start the game there is a flah in the right sidedh click on it and you can change the language

Finished game, but it shorted me a diamond

[Post New]by toblers on Dec 24, 17 2:34 PM
The map shows every task and bonus level complete with a diamond and 3 stars on each level as well. Got the award for 3 stars on each level, and for finding 60 mice. But didn't get the award of finishing all tasks and bonuses, unlocking all mice, and finding each different type of mouse.

At the end I had 19 diamonds even though everything was completed. This happen to anyone else?

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Dec 27, 17 1:19 AM
No jerkiness here but its impossibly slow. I thought it was my PC at first so I didnt play for a week, but since then I've run other games with no problem, then returned to this & yeah. Its very, very s l o w .
I am using a laptop thats rather old, so its hard to say if its on my end??

[Post New]by sandray1 on Dec 31, 17 10:24 PM
Windows 10 - money not being saved for shopping. The only amount displayed is the last lot of money earned?

[Post New]by Metnix on Jan 4, 18 8:05 AM
Level 21 has a bug in that you cannot make drinks, you can make everything else but no strawberry daiquiris.

[Post New]by pagantomb on Jan 4, 18 10:46 PM
Game runs great. My problem is the puddles that are supposed to show up in the bonus game "Caution! Wet Floor!" aren't visible, so I can't complete the quest.

[Post New]by kiddermom on Jan 9, 18 1:47 PM
The game was running fine until I got to level 47 then suddenly the mouse started disappearing or was slowly responsive/unresponsive. I put a brand new battery in the mouse, but it has not alleviated the problem.

[Post New]by Crowsnest39 on Jan 16, 18 12:26 PM
Game was running fine, but at Level 26 will start, but you can't do anything; can't pick up any items, can't see some items. Have uninstalled & reinstalled, nothing changed. Running Windows 8.1 Thank you.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 16, 18 3:13 PM
Hello Everyone,

It sounds like there have been some troubles about how the game is running in particular portions of the game. It also sounds like some of the items in the game aren't responding or appearing as they should. For both of these scenarios, it may help to give the game extra permissions so its files can function as well as possible. It's also always a good idea to check for video card driver updates to improve both how items appear and how the game performs as a whole. Steps for these possible solutions can be found here:

Run Game as Administrator
Video Driver Updates

Should this not get things working better, please send a message to our Technical Support Team so they can offer additional help. You may also PM me or another Moderator at any time. We're always happy to answer any questions we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: