rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

Re:CHRISTMAS ROOM questions and suggestions, I need advice on visiting neighbors.

[Post New]by rbsworld on Dec 14, 17 8:12 AM
I couldn't keep up a list if I tried. When the WE started I had a nightmare of a time working 150+ friend's Christmas Room's. I was so into trying to gift the pink gifts and doing the 3 holiday HOs in each room, my eyes gave out on me.

I work the Christmas room(s) in 3 rotations

1. Gift all pink boxes in the big Santa bag. I'm still working the last 350 gifted for the Mrs Claus avatar/achievement. Then proceed to do the table HO in each room..

Take a break..

2. Do all tree HOs

Take a break

3. You guessed it, do all fireplace HOs

You get 250 coins per maxed out Christmas HO as well as other stuff so for me it doesn't make sense in trying regular HOs during this Event. My suggestion to everyone is do the most of your HO work in the Christmas Room first.
I do stop along the way when working my friends list. I just remember the last name I worked and scroll back through to find their name and begin again. Remember the game will give you an error if you try to gift or play the 3 HOs more than once a day. So far I haven't missed anyone.

Good luck,
RBsMom

clm2828
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:CHRISTMAS ROOM questions and suggestions, I need advice on visiting neighbors.

[Post New]by clm2828 on Dec 14, 17 11:23 AM
Maybe this has been addressed, but I didn't see it. I love going to friends Christmas rooms and playing the HOA scenes. I don't think my Christmas room has those HOA scenes and I don't know why. I want friends to be able to HOA my Christmas room what do I need to do?!?

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Dec 14, 17 11:34 AM
clm2828 wrote:Maybe this has been addressed, but I didn't see it. I love going to friends Christmas rooms and playing the HOA scenes. I don't think my Christmas room has those HOA scenes and I don't know why. I want friends to be able to HOA my Christmas room what do I need to do?!?

Because you have not opened YOUR new Christmas room yet.

There are TWO Christmas rooms. The new one (second one) has the HOS scenes only available during the event.

In your private room..

1. Click on the frames in the lower left corner.
2. Scroll to the LAST room.
3. Open it (will require a golden key from Trina)

Set a piece of furniture to ensure it sets. Selecting and setting the free blank book will do.

Now you should be ready to play your own HOS in your private rooms and your friends will finally have access to it too.

clm2828
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by clm2828 on Dec 14, 17 12:22 PM
LOL I feel sort of foolish I found it right after I made this post.

Thanks for your quick reply and help.

[Post New]by Catlover612 on Dec 14, 17 1:14 PM
I have a question about Christmas room gifts. I have a lot of friends and I am sure most, if not all, are leaving gifts in my stocking.
But why when I open my gifts do I only get one or two gifts? Today I got a shard and a diamond.
Shouldn’t we get a gift to open from each gift received, or at least more than one or two?

Attie_1234
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Attie_1234 on Dec 14, 17 1:32 PM
Hi. This is the way I figure gifting is working......My "Friends" have a lot more friends than I do so I do not expect to get as many as I give. I would love to get the "Ms. Claus" but I did not earn enough gift boxes to be able to accomplish that this year. Hopefully, (fingers crossed) the devs. will give us the opportunity to buy them with diamonds along with wands. Merry Christmas everyone and enjoy the Season of Giving.

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Dec 14, 17 1:50 PM
Attie_1234, in case you were unaware...you CAN "buy" gift boxes by trading with the kids. Click the arrow next to the wands to trade 5 decorations for a gift box.

Attie_1234
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Attie_1234 on Dec 14, 17 1:56 PM
Thank you so much GulfCoastGuppy, I did not see that you can pick that! Oh my, I might get Ms Claus after all! Thanks, again!

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Dec 14, 17 4:11 PM
You are welcome...HoHoHo!!!

Go to: