Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Christmas Spirit: Trouble in Oz Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by con6600 on Jan 1, 18 4:05 PM
I played the 90 minute trial, then when I bought the game, it would not load. It said error 804.....I still can't get the game to load even though I have installed and uninstalled multiple times.

ceomom
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Christmas Spirit: Trouble in Oz Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by ceomom on Jan 4, 18 7:06 PM
I am having trouble in the mini game of getting the circles of 3 different colored circles of snowmen, trees, and mittens. I get an error and get booted out. I left it over night and just went back in and the same thing happened. With all the things that are going wrong with this game will be asking for my money back. To frustrating to pay for a game and have to put up with nothing but problems.

[Post New]by GarthV8der on Jan 6, 18 1:22 AM
TRouble in rabbit hut the whole scene doesn't draw right I got all white scene with small images here and there Also the mouse drags the whole area is slow aS MOLASSES

LadyLark
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by LadyLark on Jan 12, 18 1:25 PM
I also had trouble with the chip game in the rabbit hut. Got kicked out of game with error message something like "Vector too long." OK... Just skipped it when I went back in since it wasn't much fun anyway.

Edited on 01/12/2018 at 1:26:23 PM PST

[Post New]by Lady_Jesse_89 on Mar 8, 18 7:51 AM
I'm having an issue in Glinda's tower. On the map it is showing that I still have a collectible to grab, but I've grabbed the emerald that was in the lantern and the guide doesn't show anything else there...does anyone know what I am NOT seeing? Please reply soon so I can keep playing because I don't want to make the travel bubble until I get the collectible I'm missing

Go to: