Game over

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

Re:Game over

[Post New]by Lambina on Dec 15, 17 2:55 PM
judy1689 wrote:Gee, it would have been nice to have had one last event, just to see who saved up the most balloon baskets, LOL.

Since last night I have sold 140 depleted stones off and still have three more platforms to clear, lol, I had no idea I had that many crates. It's to bad we can't sell the other stones as I have hundreds of those too.

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Dec 15, 17 3:02 PM
I too will be leaving the game. I joined the pond in late August and was able to make it to level 85 (just to by the last jeweler bench). I tried playing both morning and evening to help those who decided to follow my market. Sad as this was a cute little game that could keep you occupied for as many hours as you wished. Was the 4rd FTP game that I tried, got burnt with this one too so unless something really good comes along I won't go for FTP games anymore.

Garage sale starting today - Everything must go!

[Post New]by SlavicCookingCom on Dec 15, 17 3:21 PM
What a waste for sure. Many of us have purchased pearls in the past and all the while as we weren’t hearing about what was being planned. I’m sure the DEVs didn’t wake up one morning and say that they had enough. I am sure they knew well in advanced of their announcement they were ending. This was very disrespectful to all who have devoted many long hrs playing and contributed. Why don’t they just sell the game to another group of DEVs so the game has a future.

[Post New]by SlavicCookingCom on Dec 15, 17 3:23 PM
At this point since the game will no longer continue they should STOP charging for pearls and REMOVE the button for tickets. They should also remove ALL the Coming Soon!!!!

forest1502
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by forest1502 on Dec 15, 17 6:01 PM
This was a good game, but I think we all knew this was coming.

So long, everyone. It was great to get to know you and thank you all for your help. I made it to level 119, hoping to get to 125 (maybe in the next game).

Look after Puff and the Mrs. and little Cinders and Ember.

Merry Christma to all!

[Post New]by SlavicCookingCom on Dec 16, 17 1:59 AM
It would have been nice if the DEVs decided to at least complete the “Coming Soon” parts before abondoning it.

judy1689
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
487 Posts

[Post New]by judy1689 on Dec 16, 17 4:58 AM
SlavicCookingCom wrote:It would have been nice if the DEVs decided to at least complete the “Coming Soon” parts before abondoning it.

I agree. "Coming Soon" is a promise of things to come and to just abandon a game mid stream is in my opinion bad form. It makes me question whether I want to try any more FTP games. This happened with Agency 33. It probably happened with others. Some, like Found and Midnight Castle I don't know because I lost my games due to computer crashes and didn't want to start from the beginning after having invested a lot of money buying extras to play them.

I don't mind spending money to advance the games, I just wish they would at the very least keep their promise of new content, which is exactly what "Coming Soon" is.

michsheps
Clownfish
Clownfish
627 Posts

[Post New]by michsheps on Dec 16, 17 7:22 AM
I am so disappointed, this game could of easily been developed further!

I would like to thank you all for your friendship and help over the last year or so, and will miss reading the forum, it used to always cheer me up.

Problem is, what do I do with my dragons..............................

Hope to meet you on this new game, pm if I miss it please, will sell off my inventory and unfriend unless asked otherwise.

GoldenGem_01
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by GoldenGem_01 on Dec 16, 17 7:33 AM
May I ask a question? If those leaving unfriend those remaining does that mean they will be removed not only from the friends list but the followers list too?

I have a lot of people in my followers list who no longer play, haven't played for some considerable time - how do I remove them? I do wish the Developers had given us a tool to do this.

mdpetdoc
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Dec 16, 17 8:14 AM
GoldenGem_01 wrote:May I ask a question? If those leaving unfriend those remaining does that mean they will be removed not only from the friends list but the followers list too?

I have a lot of people in my followers list who no longer play, haven't played for some considerable time - how do I remove them? I do wish the Developers had given us a tool to do this.

If you unfollow someone, you may remain on their help lists but will be removed from their other lists. You can do nothing about the people on your follower list.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Dec 16, 17 10:45 AM
My guess is that the intention by the developers was to continue to expand the game. They added the whole quest system for no real reason. They added the magic amounts for the painting things.
Something obviously changed and a decision was made to end it. Whether it was from BFG and their new owners or from the developers, we'll probably never know.

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Dec 16, 17 11:00 AM
The game was in limbo for such a long time while we waited for the third palace part update and it seemed like it took way longer than it should have so maybe it was on the chopping block much sooner than we realized.

mirandashell
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by mirandashell on Dec 17, 17 6:37 AM
I think it's been on the chopping block for a while. And I think all FTP games are going to be like this.

It's a real shame we are losing this one. Most of the games on BFG are same old same old now and it's rare you get anything different. There's even a lot of games coming out that are the same gameplay as another game but with a different skin. Bit of a cheek to expect people to pay for them.

Still, this was fun while it lasted. I'll continue until I've finished the available palaces.

GoldenGem_01
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by GoldenGem_01 on Dec 17, 17 1:24 PM
Thanks for your reply mdpetdoc. I am not sure how many helpers we are allowed but when people abandon the game, as many on my list already have, would it stop you taking on more helpers. In other words is there a limit which could be very quickly reached now? Sorry to be a pain but I have only been playing since last Spring.

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Dec 17, 17 1:39 PM
GoldenGem_01 wrote:Thanks for your reply mdpetdoc. I am not sure how many helpers we are allowed but when people abandon the game, as many on my list already have, would it stop you taking on more helpers. In other words is there a limit which could be very quickly reached now? Sorry to be a pain but I have only been playing since last Spring.

There is no limit to how many people can follow you but there is a limit on how many you can friend.

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Dec 17, 17 2:09 PM
I wish that people would play nice and share the wealth with this massive sell off going on instead of these greedy raiders taking the whole dang market, it would be nice to leave this game with out a bitter sour taste in my mouth, I know I should not care but it still makes me angry, it will be so nice to not have to put up with the greed anymore.

sanzi19
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by sanzi19 on Dec 17, 17 2:28 PM
Lambina wrote:I wish that people would play nice and share the wealth with this massive sell off going on instead of these greedy raiders taking the whole dang market, it would be nice to leave this game with out a bitter sour taste in my mouth, I know I should not care but it still makes me angry, it will be so nice to not have to put up with the greed anymore.

Totally agree.
I have a new raider since two days, still makes my blood boil even knowing i'm leaving the game. He/she is a re-seller for sure, who needs 30 depleted stones every 10 min?
I think they are the worst, not putting in the effort themselfs just leeching off of others.

Now i got used to the idea that the game stopped, i care less by the hour to be honest.

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Dec 17, 17 3:08 PM
sanzi19 wrote:
Lambina wrote:I wish that people would play nice and share the wealth with this massive sell off going on instead of these greedy raiders taking the whole dang market, it would be nice to leave this game with out a bitter sour taste in my mouth, I know I should not care but it still makes me angry, it will be so nice to not have to put up with the greed anymore.

Totally agree.
I have a new raider since two days, still makes my blood boil even knowing i'm leaving the game. He/she is a re-seller for sure, who needs 30 depleted stones every 10 min?
I think they are the worst, not putting in the effort themselfs just leeching off of others.

Now i got used to the idea that the game stopped, i care less by the hour to be honest.

I have opened 235 balloon crates and still have more to go, am I winning the NO event crate contest or are you in top spot?

sanzi19
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by sanzi19 on Dec 17, 17 3:42 PM
Hehe, i empty'd 3 platforms, just started on the fourth one, and levelled up 3 times in two days, Have 750+ magic stones each at the moment, you tell me

But you're right; its CRAZY how much crates are on there! Didnt expect it would be this much! Well, i knew it was Alot, but this is just....CRAZY haha

Edit, ow shoot i over reacted; just started on my Fourth platform not third!
quik fix in message.

Edited on 12/17/2017 at 3:50:52 PM PST

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Dec 17, 17 4:23 PM
Sounds like you are winning, I only have about 1200 stones between the four colors, but I did sell 65 depleted to the same raider in 10 minutes yesterday so that is some kind of a weird victory

Go to: