bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dream Walker here.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 31, 17 12:37 PM
Hi Everyone,

It sounds like some players are still running into trouble progressing in the game. If the tips and troubleshooting mentioned previously have not resolved the issue (such as running the game as an Administrator), please send a message to our Technical Support Team so they can help us collect information helpful when tracking and investigating issues players have experienced.

Our Moderator Team is also happy to answer by PM any questions that we can, so please don't hesitate to send a message our way. Hope everyone has a happy new year!

bfgArinelle

Edited on 12/31/2017 at 12:38:03 PM PST

Cannot get out of screen until puzzle complete

[Post New]by suenmike on Jan 20, 18 9:10 AM
I have just purchased this game and cannot seem to progress. I am playing the puzzles successfully but cannot get out of the game until I have solved a puzzle. How can you exit a screen to get back to the menu?

Also how do you get from one level to the other and how many times do you have to play each puzzle before you can move on? This is very confusing as there does`nt seem to be any explanation of how to play.

[Post New]by suenmike on Jan 26, 18 4:14 AM
Started game as new player and was able to play to end. I enjoyed the game but if I hadn`t completed a puzzle and wanted to exit game, I could only leave the screen by ctrl/alt/delete, a fault there I think.

ghstmyst
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by ghstmyst on Jan 28, 18 4:53 PM
I cannot get past level 2. I have Windows 7 and it keeps turning my computer off in the middle of the level. Am going to delete the game. It has done this twice.

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Mar 3, 18 4:03 PM
I just started this game. Everything was going well -- 3 gold stars on all areas -- and lots of hints earned but not used. I'm on level 1. The first 4 spots played fine. Spot 5 is still locked but spot 6 is unlocked. Am I going to have to start over to get spot 5 to unlock?

ETA: I had enough stars to open Level 5, even though the 9th scene in Level 4 wouldn't open. I tried playing as Administrator and the doors to level 5 opened, but everything in Level 5 was still locked. I guess I'll try a new profile.

Edited on 03/06/2018 at 12:56:08 PM PST

Go to: