Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Review for Lost Lagoon: The Trail of Destiny

[Post New]by Poutoule on May 15, 10 3:41 PM
Did you try "apply code" when you have a free game ? You either have a "cupon code", or you're emailed your code. BY THE WAY, how do I do for games bargained at 2 dollars something, when I want to buy them it's always the 6.99 that shows up. Otherwise I quite enjoyed this game, but will not buy it, too short.

rlcc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by rlcc on May 15, 10 4:00 PM
Poutoule: when you are on the 'daily deal' page it gives a coupon code for the game that day. You have to enter it just the way you do the codes for the punchcard games.

KathyGriggs
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by KathyGriggs on May 15, 10 4:20 PM
Pretty cool game. Not too hard, not too easy. Some of the scenes challenge the eyes though! I haven't finished it yet, but have bought it as it's right up my alley in a lot of ways. There have been a lot of short games lately, that's true, but for the money, I figure it's well worth it if it's a good game, which it is to me.

KIW0612
Herring
Herring
376 Posts

[Post New]by KIW0612 on May 15, 10 4:57 PM
angelfishsb - are you entering the "code" that was included in the email telling you how many Punch Card credits you had for the month? The code neeeds to be entered when you go through the "purchase" process. When the screen comes up showing the $6.99, I believe the area to enter the code is in the lower left side of the screen. Just cut/paste it from teh email message.

Hope this helped,
KIW0612

_Angel_angel
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by _Angel_angel on May 15, 10 5:57 PM
Nice game.

I like it.

It is on my to buy list

As far as the length, even if it was only two hours long, it still offers me the best bang for my $3.50/hr.

Thanks BF

Nice job Devs

yasure
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by yasure on May 15, 10 7:25 PM
angelfishsb wrote:Can someone explain the punch card to me. When I go to buy a game I am still required to pay for it even though I was told in an email I have punch card credit. Sorry to seem so dense but I don't get it.

In your email you should of gotten a code for the free game. You use that code when you "PURCHASE A GAME" You then put that code in the discount area. Don't use the one that says you want to use a credit.
Does that help?

yasure
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by yasure on May 15, 10 7:27 PM
Sorry but I did not really like this game. For me it was boring. If you enjoyed it-have fun

abarrett
Clownfish
Clownfish
990 Posts

[Post New]by abarrett on May 15, 10 8:28 PM
I was about half-way through chapter 4 at the end of the demo, which is pretty far considering I like to take my time when I play IHOG games. At the end of Chapter 3, I found myself asking the same question as the person you are playing as, but I didn't feel like I really was interested in finding out the answer to that, or why the person was supposed to be there in the first place.

Graphics were clear and usually bright. Per a previous post, I made sure I had found everything in one scene before moving on to the next one, and tried to complete all scenes in the chapter before using any inventory objects. Will probably buy if it becomes a DD.

[Post New]by overthehill60 on May 15, 10 9:15 PM
Finished the demo and I have to agree that the game is too easy and too short., Will probably buy if it is ever offered as a Daily Deal. Have a great day everyone.

exact
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
434 Posts

[Post New]by exact on May 15, 10 9:42 PM
Thank you BF! A perfect game for a relaxing weekend. I love the graphics. I'm playing it slowly as I know it's a game that I will be sorry to finish. Have been waiting for one just like this.

roxycavalier
Stingray
Stingray
5,621 Posts

[Post New]by roxycavalier on May 16, 10 12:00 AM
A waste of time! Boring. Check out other game sites, there were a few good ones this week!

scarlet_11dy6
Flounder
Flounder
2,031 Posts

[Post New]by scarlet_11dy6 on May 16, 10 2:21 AM
This was OK. So far no HOs scenes are repeated (except for once on the shore), the maps are actually a nav tool instead of a filler, the graphix, while unspectacular, are at least clear, crisp, & don't make you go blind, music unobtrusive. Interesting take on the scene-in-a-scene HOs hunt where that's all silhouettes & one at a time rather than a list. Puzzles hohum, nothing new here save for the diabolical twist on the already despised pipes thing, & that darn skip button took 4ever to load so you could skip. IHOG aspects pretty EZ to figure out & lots of HOs scenes. Storyline minimal but just interesting enough once you hit the dream sequence & go hmmm (tho all those floating Zzzzs were irksome). Finding HOs generally a medium difficulty, needed a hint once in a while, so it's not a hard game. Maybe as a DD, for some reason it's just not grabbing me enough to want to get it posthaste (not that I could as Felix decided to EAT MY LAST GAME CREDIT GRRRR).

And peeps, this a comments/review thread, not an ask any ques I want to thread, OK?

Edited b/c of the stupid filter! Cmon BFG, show me when ANYONE used HOs as the "bad word" you're trying to filter out! If they did, it would be deleted in nothing flat. Give me a break.

Edited on 05/16/2010 at 2:23:48 AM PST

bailey8877
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by bailey8877 on May 16, 10 4:12 AM
I enjoyed this game, but it's not worth the full price.

qpr1
Clownfish
Clownfish
733 Posts

[Post New]by qpr1 on May 16, 10 6:31 AM
yasure wrote:Sorry but I did not really like this game. For me it was boring. If you enjoyed it-have fun

ditto, i played about ten mins of the demo, and that was quite enough for me!

Ongoldenpond
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by Ongoldenpond on May 16, 10 4:15 PM
:What can I say that hasn't been said before. Three minutes left on the demo and I couldn't take it anymore. Spent 95% of my time trying to find junkpile hidden objects and not because they were too small or obscure. They were just hard to find. It had the premise to be a nice game, if the developers put a little more effort into it. Nice graphics but "this does not a great game make". If there were more substance behind it, then it might have been worthwhile. Zero challenge and way too short (if you don't count the aggravating amount of time searching for hidden objects)!

missy12
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,263 Posts

[Post New]by missy12 on May 16, 10 7:05 PM
even tho it was a short game I still like it,wish the story was longer,even my hubby played it with me.took me about 2 half hours,but i take my time to play.the pictures were good,story was good,the ending was cool not going to tell you what happen tho you have to find out for your self.

rlk0045
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by rlk0045 on May 16, 10 11:14 PM
I almost completed the game during the trial period.

jerimeri
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by jerimeri on May 17, 10 12:36 AM
This game should sell for $2.99 not the $6.99. Way too short to have to pay "full" price. I was disappointed it ended so soon and so abruptly.

kelnjor
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,088 Posts

[Post New]by kelnjor on May 17, 10 12:42 AM
looks like a good game, am downloading demo now...does seem to have mixed reviews though, more so on it being so short, so will see how it goes...i'll be back

kelnjor
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,088 Posts

[Post New]by kelnjor on May 17, 10 12:48 AM
angelfishsb wrote:Can someone explain the punch card to me. When I go to buy a game I am still required to pay for it even though I was told in an email I have punch card credit. Sorry to seem so dense but I don't get it.

Hi ...you will recieve an email congratulating you on your credit, and there will be a code wth it, (be about 10 numbers/letters). when you purchase a game, you can either copy & paste or type this into the "coupon code" box(this is on the game purchase page), then click the "apply code" button, and it should bring total to $0.
hope this helps
Happy Gaming

Go to: