bt1151
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Review for Art Stories

[Post New]by bt1151 on May 21, 10 8:28 AM
cucumber89 wrote:Apparently I am the only one who adores this game! lol

No you aren't! Count me in too. This is the first M3 I've bought in a long time. I like the very thing that other members hated - the ambiguity.

Malice4
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by Malice4 on May 21, 10 10:17 AM
I love match three and battle games i thought this would b fun but ufffffff i hate it enough to write abt it lol, the tutorial is never ending whyyyyyy cant we choose not to use a tutorial is like horrible not to have a choice it tells u all the moves to make everytime and i cant seem to move past the darn tutorial there is no level past it so im deleting this game with happiness.

Solani21
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Solani21 on May 21, 10 6:24 PM
I love this game too. I find myself buying more match three games and trying to get gold on every level. Still cant figure out how to get all the achievements, but Im getting there.

Edited on 05/21/2010 at 6:24:52 PM PST

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on May 27, 10 9:46 PM
I this game. Lots of replay value, trying to gold monkey all the levels. Trying to get all the animated achievements in the adventure rounds is an amusing challenge. I would be happy to buy more like this, in fact.

FeyKina
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by FeyKina on Jun 9, 10 8:09 PM
It took all of 2 minutes to decide to leave! The Music was so annoying and the screen size wrong and how the heck do you start! Terrible. It could be the best game play ever conceived but there is no way I would stick around to find out or pay for that kind of quality.

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

[Post New]by Misty40 on Jun 9, 10 8:28 PM
Well, I've read enough reviews to give this game a try. I like a good match - 3 once in a while as they can be very relaxing.

[Post New]by flounderet on Jan 9, 13 7:35 PM
I just can't catch on to this game. What is the object of the game? Am I suppose to cause damage to the submarines or protect it. The triangle bonuses why is it I click twice on them as told to do and nothing happens? I just don't understand a thing about it. Can I get some help from someone?

Go to: