Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 4 Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by nichosh on Jan 3, 18 10:04 PM
tried lmrf's solution and it worked. Rather clunky, but at least you can play the game.

barmoodie
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 4 Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by barmoodie on Jan 5, 18 6:58 AM
I did get in touch with your technical team. They offered no solution just gave me a game code, which is nice but I really wanted help with the game I had purchased

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 4 Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by paelzer on Jan 20, 18 12:49 PM
My game is running fine ...

... until Bonus Level 52 ... it freezes everytime ! at the same action ... when marking the skeleton coming from the downleft side of the pic for Yankee to hit it.

Every time then the game freezes ... so I do not have much of bonus levels :-(

Though I love the game - just ...

I tried to right from the start install a guard in that tent to the left-down-corner ... so it sometimes runs a little further - but as soon as the guard goes to much to "the southwest" the game freezes - and so does my laptop - I have to "kill" it and start it again (my laptop).

I have an Asus and (unfortunately) Windows 10

Edited on 01/20/2018 at 1:12:33 PM PST

[Post New]by Quiltbookqueen on Feb 1, 18 6:35 PM
My issue is that when I get to level 2 in the bonus levels, the game freezes my computer. Haven't had any problems with any of the previous levels. The level starts out fine and boom it freezes.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 20, 18 11:22 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'll pass along the feedback about the different errors New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 4 Collector's Edition encounters to the appropriate teams. If your game freezes, I'd recommend trying the instructions suggested in the help pages below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

Please email our Technical Support Team if the game still won't work properly after trying those suggestions. They'll be able to replace the game for you.

If and when the developers release a game-fixing update for this title, the Moderation Team will announce it here in this forum. Thank you so much for your patience, and don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if new questions arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Apr 10, 18 12:38 AM
I am having a problem on level 23. If a guy is just walking out of the castle and an action is required, he keeps running into the bell and stops , walks back and then runs into it again. This can upset some other actions, after having the guy run into the bell I sent another guy down to build a house and suddenly the guy that has run into the bell is doing the actions that build the house.
The guy is trying to cut the corner and teh bell is in the wrong place and so he stops and causes problems elsewhere.

Apart from that my game is running well at 1920 x 1080 on Windows 10 version 1607 build 14393.2007. I have managed to stop upgrading to the problematic 1703 and 1709 by setting my computer as a metered connection.

Go to: