Part 2 ! ? !

Jego24
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Part 2 ! ? !

[Post New]by Jego24 on Jun 7, 10 5:27 PM
Great game, just finished it. One question though, how much do you have to play to unlock the extras?

Metamorph
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Metamorph on Jun 9, 10 9:54 AM
Book? I loved this game and hated that it ended so suddenly. More! I have to play it over again because the puzzles really got me. I think I only had 36 of the 50 needed for the bonus.

elenasstar wrote:I loved this game and its' story line so much that I ordered the book from Amazon! Can't wait for part 2!!!

Edited on 06/09/2010 at 9:58:43 AM PST

[Post New]by Diamond1984 on Jun 9, 10 9:03 PM
I can't wait for part 2 of Tiger Eye: Curse of the Riddle Box. This game is so super! But I wonder will part 2 comes out? Let me know.

Janie42
Clownfish
Clownfish
598 Posts

[Post New]by Janie42 on Jun 11, 10 10:00 PM
100% agree -- what an excellent game -- & to think I almost didn't bother with the demo due to that (unnecessary IMHO) "warning" about "romantic themes."

This game is so perfectly the kind of game I prefer that I anxiously await Part 2.

Fantastic gameplay, fun, excellent pace, terrific story (better than many other games, no matter the romance aspect ) & an astonishing number of puzzles...
it's like a new genre: a P-I-G (puzzle-interactive-game)

(I read that the developers were on the 2 Nancy Drew Dossier games, which are excellent too.)

THANK YOU Passionfruit Games & BFG!

[Post New]by Liadan on Jun 13, 10 12:09 AM
What an amazing game! I haven't read the Dirk & Steele books, but will be hunting them down now.

Can't wait for the next installment. I hope that Part I is successful enough for you to finish the rest of the story

I'll be looking forward to the next part in 7 months *crosses fingers*.

[Post New]by MsEbeth on Jun 13, 10 10:51 AM
I *adore* this game. Can not wait for part 2. Really appreciated a "grown up" plot.

MickyTeddy
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by MickyTeddy on Jul 7, 10 6:53 AM
That was a really good game!
6 months now!!

Roll on by!

[Post New]by bleufarie on Jul 9, 10 10:19 PM
Gosh does anyone know any games that are as good as this one - especially the heaps of puzzles. Cant wait for part 2

JoyWales
Clownfish
Clownfish
728 Posts

[Post New]by JoyWales on Jul 10, 10 12:53 AM
Will be watching out for that sequel. Love the first part and have enjoyed reading the book as well. Thats a bonus - having a new favourite author as well as a top notch game!
Will have to replay it as I have skipped several puzzles as I get too impatient and want to see more.

[Post New]by Lady_Topaz on Jul 10, 10 1:15 AM
Really loved this game. Cant wait for the sequel!

JayneB
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by JayneB on Aug 13, 10 3:12 PM
Thanks for your reply - cant wait! (sorry took so long to say thanks - have been in hospital)

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Aug 17, 10 5:38 AM
I agree with you all. This is a fantastic game. I love this love story so much. Hari is one lush character.

Perhaps it moves a little too quickly - in the Magi's own words "Quite touching considering the length of time you have been acquainted", but hey - he's shown kindness for the first time in 2000 years and..... if a 7 foot man/tiger shapeshifter with THAT body suddenly appeared in my hotel room I'd lay claim on him pretty sharpish too!

I loved this game so much I bought the book from the States and read it through the night.

It'll be interesting how Passionfruit Games go with the rest of the story as, once Hari and Dela arrive in the USA, it is not long before their romance REALLY turn up the heat Oh boy!

Can't wait for Part 2. Well done Passionfruit Games. Fabulous game

I have discovered a great new author and shall be buying all her books. That's an added bonus.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Aug 17, 10 5:39 AM
Sorry - just to add - if you loved this game try also Death and Love: Bitten. That's also a great game and love story and the VAmpire Damon is also pretty HOT!!!

Edited on 08/17/2010 at 5:58:45 AM PST

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Aug 17, 10 5:53 AM

bleufarie wrote:Gosh does anyone know any games that are as good as this one - especially the heaps of puzzles. Cant wait for part 2

I really hated the "heaps of puzzles" but I liked the game, in general. The amount of back-to-back repeated puzzles gave it padded feel, to me.

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Aug 17, 10 7:15 PM
I too will be interested to see how the developers finish the story/game. I borrowed the book from the library just to see how it ended. Romance is not my schtick and this book didn't change that. Works much better as a game, imo. As I was reading, I was trying to think of ways it could be adapted to a game. Should (hopefully) be an exciting Part II!

[Post New]by harleybeatles55 on Aug 29, 10 1:14 AM

So now we only have around 4 more months to wait? GAH! That's for-ever! I can't wait to see Hunky Hari! **drools** Oh. And that girl, too. (What was her name again?)

[Post New]by Kanukipper on Feb 25, 11 1:09 PM
I agree with everyone here! Loved this game!!!!!

My friend started playing the game and telling me about it. She said the plot line was really interesting and it was similar to books we liked to read. So I of course went and downloaded it right away. When we got to the end we found out it was based on a book and got the book to read.

I am now anxiously awaiting Part II. I would have thought that it would be out by now......

Go to: