Re:Welcome to The Heritage forum

[Post New]by Mdnghttrckr1 on May 23, 10 11:59 AM
The heritage is the worse I game I have purchased from BF Games. There is a lot of problems with it. My first problem was going back to the front door. The second in Chapter 9 when I finally got there, was the small key for the treaure chest if you don't clink on the small piece of the right side of the screen before you finish everything, it will tell you the room is complete and you can't get it. My game did that 3 different time to me.

[Post New]by brooklynmom on May 23, 10 12:09 PM
Having same problem of being returned back to the same scene. Have wasted time repeating the same hidden object scene. I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem. It's a real pain.

Edited on 05/23/2010 at 12:10:14 PM PST

[Post New]by robinsdime on May 23, 10 12:21 PM
lakotasmom wrote:I have loaded this game 3 times and when I play it and try to go through the door it shows the memeroy piece and starts the game from the beininng every time. Is anyone else having trouble with this game plying right?
YES!!! So glad I can try it before I buy it. I'll wait for an update! FRUSTRATING!!!

[Post New]by chey_and_bree on May 23, 10 1:13 PM
Why is everyone having the same propblem, not being able to get past the front door. Has anyone figured it out?

[Post New]by debxania on May 23, 10 1:19 PM
What's going on with "the locket problem" and how in the heck are people getting as far as chapter 9. It's now after 4 M stiil having problem...have done the 1st part 5 times. Come on Big Fish..please fix the locket!!!

wager371
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by wager371 on May 23, 10 1:20 PM
I got pretty far. Who is the maker of this game?

[Post New]by aimeem on May 23, 10 1:30 PM
I've downloaded the trial and am having the same problem as everyone else....it keeps sending me back to the beginning after I get the "memory piece" and it says "click to continue". I go to the locket and when I click "close" it brings me right back to the beginning.....quite disappointed Big Fish!

[Post New]by debxania on May 23, 10 1:32 PM
Hey wager371... How did you get past the locket?

april445
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by april445 on May 23, 10 2:27 PM
magistra wrote:I passed the front door with a key and a knockdoor.

I'm stuck with a lime and an envelope in child's bedroom (need shoes and a strange lock) and another room with a gramophone.

Hints say there no more fragments and that I have to do something but I don't know what.

Use the scissors to cut open the far wall.

tooshoes
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by tooshoes on May 23, 10 2:45 PM
To all - extremely frustrated - second game today that I have had issues with!!! This one sent me back to the beginning 3 times. Then I finally got through chapter 4. On chapter 4 I had to repeat the candelabra puzzle about 4 times to get the frag piece! Then when I finished chapter 4 and read the memory from the locket and closed the locket the game took me all the way back to the beginning! Do not wish to restart. Guess it was good that I only loaded a trial game. Very disappointing!

Edited on 05/23/2010 at 2:47:06 PM PST

ckb57
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by ckb57 on May 23, 10 2:53 PM
can't get past the front door HELP

[Post New]by Bevjsc on May 23, 10 3:43 PM
Hi all,
I am having the same problem with trying to go to the next chapter. I keep getting returned to the first chapter. I did make it to the end of chapter 4 but only after I played all the previous chapters again. Just getting to much trouble to do this.
hope BF gets this the bugs out soon.

[Post New]by VIC78641 on May 23, 10 3:53 PM
Made it finally to level 15 and then it went back to level 1. This is after update and getting to level 4 and starting over. Are they going to fix this or give our money back?

[Post New]by ldun44 on May 23, 10 3:57 PM
Am having the same problem as everyone else, can't get past the locket and click to continue. Took my game credit and I got nothing!!!!

[Post New]by space207 on May 23, 10 6:18 PM
I too am having problems getting through the first door. Have lost 20 minutes trying over & over. Hope there's a fix for this. I used the door knocker, the key, & retrieved the locket. It takes me to a screen with a picture of two people with a continue message. When I click this it takes me to the locket with the picture in it. Click the picture & it has a diary entry of the woman. So I click return & it takes me back to start the 1st scene all over again. HELP!

What is the true ending?

[Post New]by andreacole70 on May 23, 10 6:30 PM
Well, I made it all the way through the game. The only problem I have is that the ending does not make sense. It is as if I have missed several important pieces. It became very choppy and skipped to the end. Didn't even get ending credits. Is there anyway to find the whole story so that I can at least assuage my curiosity as to why this old man was so awful? Very frustrated!
Andrea

PepperBB
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by PepperBB on May 23, 10 7:13 PM
This game is really frustrating! I have now been forced to resart 4 times!! It should automatically take you to the next level, what is with this starting over for no reason? I wasted all my time trying to get back to the level I was at previously.

I really like this type of HOG, but it was annoying having to restart for no reason.

For the first time ever, I would have to say that I will not consider purchasing this game, its a bad glitch and they should look at fixing it.

redrose88
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by redrose88 on May 23, 10 7:26 PM
I was able to finish the game.The game didn't give me any probumles.

[Post New]by nitetigra on May 23, 10 8:02 PM
Has anyone posted a request to big fish yet?? are they going to do refunds or fix theproblem?? The update didn't work for me either

[Post New]by Overantiquated on May 23, 10 11:09 PM
THREE STRIKES!!! You're Out!!! After the debaucle over Christmas and the New Year..I actually thought you guys had smartened up and cared about your patrons (the people who pay so you can have this job)...it looks like you're back to the I Don't give a darn about you mode again.. summers coming and you have surfing on the brain. HERITAGE...is full of flaws..but you would have known this..IF..you had bothered to actually TEST the game before releasing it..as you so Proudly STATE that you are bug free..ladeedadeeda..oh..but wait..I get a free Plush toy for being a member continously without quitting over 1 year..me suspects..a lot of people quit.. well I have 1 more credit..and I will quit..and I will recommend to all my friends to do the same.. going back to gamehouse and shockwave..

Go to: