Re:Post any The Heritage technical issues here only

[Post New]by okletmewin12 on May 22, 10 8:01 AM
had no problem with the locket here ... this is what you should do, and if you are doing this and still get kicked back to beginning then sorry if this doesn't help you

when you finish a level and get the locket scene ... don't close right away, wait until the locket OPENS ... then click the close button and you will proceed to the next area ... you have to do this every time you get the locket scene, don't be impatient to get to the next level just wait a few to close after it opens

btw ... you can click on the pics in the open locket before you hit the close button to get more of the story ... interesting story line ... this is going on maybe list

Audreyfavre
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyfavre on May 22, 10 8:19 AM
okletmewin12 wrote:had no problem with the locket here ... this is what you should do, and if you are doing this and still get kicked back to beginning then sorry if this doesn't help you

when you finish a level and get the locket scene ... don't close right away, wait until the locket OPENS ... then click the close button and you will proceed to the next area ... you have to do this every time you get the locket scene, don't be impatient to get to the next level just wait a few to close after it opens

btw ... you can click on the pics in the open locket before you hit the close button to get more of the story ... interesting story line ... this is going on maybe list

Thanks for the post. Tried it, though, and still did the same thing. Also, I have no pics in my locket. It is empty even after I have found everything and opened the door with the key.
I would love to continue to see if I want to buy.

[Post New]by janekauf on May 22, 10 8:24 AM
I have the same problem with this game. After 5 times playing first chapter over and over. Finally made it to second chapter but when i placed the missing stair piece i was once again returned to the beginning. i played it 3 more times only to be returned over again its like the twilite zone. if it is ever fixed i would llke to buy it. i believe it would be very interesting if it did not replay the same chapter over and over. i could do chapter one with my eyes closed.

cinnabear
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by cinnabear on May 22, 10 8:26 AM
The game appears to be one I would love to purchase but each time I get the locket I either get a pic or don't then if I get a picture and read the story to it I get sent back to the very beginning. I tried not clicking on the picture and just closing as suggested but again I'm sent back to the very beginning.

very frustrating and won't buy til technical issue resolved with the locket.

kyada
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by kyada on May 22, 10 8:42 AM
There is a theme here...I keep getting kicked back to the opening scene and need to start over. I've tried various ways to get around this, nothing works. Also have a problem with sound. I went into options and upped the music sound which was at zero. That worked for about two seconds, then the sound went out again. I want to relax, not work hard on contacting customer help. So I'll just delete this game.

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on May 22, 10 8:45 AM
Got to end of chapter 11, and it took me back to scene one again....................
Had enough now, and think I've tried for long enough with this game.boo hoo :-((

texasloony
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by texasloony on May 22, 10 8:45 AM
IM HAVING SAME TRBL WITH THE GAME RESTARTING.TRIED OKLETMEWINS HINTS BUT STILL HAD SAME TRBL.WOULD BUY IF THEY FIXED THE GLITCH

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on May 22, 10 8:47 AM
okletmewin12 wrote:had no problem with the locket here ... this is what you should do, and if you are doing this and still get kicked back to beginning then sorry if this doesn't help you

btw ... you can click on the pics in the open locket before you hit the close button to get more of the story ... interesting story line ... this is going on maybe list[/quote

Did all that, was very very careful at locket scene, but back I went again! This game has bugs, and it truly needs a fix. I can't start over for a 4th time; life's too short :-))
But thanks for your input.
]

muzicgal
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by muzicgal on May 22, 10 8:53 AM
Faylyn wrote:I'm playing the demo and the problem I'm having is the "Hint" button is telling me all the fragments are there but there is more to do. Well, all the fragments are not there. I still have one from the first scene to find and several from the second scene. That is why I went to the "Hint" area to see where they are. No luck with that. Seems there is a glitch or less than accurate instructions. No buy for me until all this is fixed.

Faylyn,
Have you put the mailbox in place and the gargoyle in the first scene? After I put those in place, I got the extra fragments I needed. Hope that helps.

francisx
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by francisx on May 22, 10 8:57 AM
same problems here , no pictures in locket and just keeps sending me back to the start, very frustrating

[Post New]by golfcrazy38 on May 22, 10 9:04 AM
Was having same problem with replay first scene, changed options on resolution and customer cursor, now when I hit the play button nothing happens. All other buttons work and can get. Tried to change everything back still can not get into game. Uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing happened. Not buying until all glitches fixed.

[Post New]by krystlikott on May 22, 10 9:06 AM
This was annoying. No pictures in locket, the close button is red and kicks me back to the opening scene.

Nawila
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Nawila on May 22, 10 9:06 AM
morticia6 wrote:i found all the objects in the first scene including the locket. went to the locket screen to check that out and when i hit close to go back all my objects i had found were back in the same place and my inventory was empty. so, i started the chapter over again. .

me too over and over and over i cannot get passed the locket in Chapter One!!!!!! Not a happy girl!!! Wasted too much time to give this a real shot.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on May 22, 10 9:07 AM
Hi fishies,

I just want to drop in here and let folks know that we are aware of the issue with the repeating first chapter and the locket. We are very sorry for the frustration that this error has caused and are currently working on the fix. Check out picman's post by clicking here

Thank you for your patience,

bfgTigris

Edited on 05/22/2010 at 3:48:46 PM PST

morticia6
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,044 Posts

[Post New]by morticia6 on May 22, 10 9:16 AM
thanks tigris. just wanted to add that it's also happening after the first chapter. i got to ch. 6 or 7 before it kicked me back to the start with no progress saved. sounds like belamba got to ch 11 and same thing. i'll go ahead and send a dr. felix report, hope it helps.

ingeash
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by ingeash on May 22, 10 9:28 AM
Hi
I got past the first part after replaying the same two scenes, part 2 I am having trouble with everytime I go back to the garden, where I can't find the last peices of the spigot and also the rose so I can't wash the shirt, I go to and fro and each time I return the garden rake which I don't remember finding all of is up in the tree going mad at the bees with no nest??
Anybody else get the deamonic rake? wasted trial completely. Love the game, if it was fixed it would be a great frog game. I want to buy this

[Post New]by senojj369 on May 22, 10 9:28 AM
I'm having same difficulty play first chapter when locket comes up I can't even get out of the page, have to come out game completely. I even downloaded again thought it was me.

bambibates
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by bambibates on May 22, 10 9:34 AM
Ok so I am throwing my hat into the ring lol..having the same problem cant get past the outside scene ...wasted 20 mins of my trial ...its fustrating ...have installed and uninstalled and reinstalled ...whats up with this? I hope someone comes up with a solution for it ..it looks like a good game I have no other tech issues but the one stated...PLEASE SOMEONE FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great day all !!!!Bambibates

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on May 22, 10 9:59 AM
Thought it was just me and I was too stupid to figure out how to get past the empty locket. Whew!

bitsy1949
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by bitsy1949 on May 22, 10 10:08 AM
Too bad...this looked like a good one. Hope they fix the problem soon.

Go to: