Re:Walkthrough available for The Heritage

[Post New]by minimoo1 on Jun 19, 10 2:42 AM
I too had the same problem with the locket not showing anything...I wiped the programme and did a reinstall and it then worked!!! Maybe try that....

kwitmer
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by kwitmer on Jun 29, 10 3:04 PM
pommy45 wrote:
sandangel52 wrote:when i start the game at the front of the house and finish i get the memory locket enter thru the door the locket opens and i dont know what to do next it wont do anything please help me

click on each close and it will take you to the next chapter.

kwitmer
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by kwitmer on Jun 29, 10 3:04 PM
pommy45 wrote:
sandangel52 wrote:when i start the game at the front of the house and finish i get the memory locket enter thru the door the locket opens and i dont know what to do next it wont do anything please help me

kwitmer
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by kwitmer on Jun 29, 10 3:05 PM
pommy45 wrote:

kwitmer
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by kwitmer on Jun 29, 10 3:05 PM
pommy45 wrote:

[Post New]by marilynjnorman on Jun 29, 10 8:07 PM
LIME SLICE. DIDN'T YOU EVER PLAY WITH HIDDEN WORDS AS A KID? YOU RUB THE LIME SLICE OVER THE LETTER TO REVEAL WORDS.

AS FOR THE TOP ON THE BABY BOTTLE, THAT GOT ME TOO. BUT I NOTICED THAT THE PITCHER IN MY TOOLS SAID "WARM BABY MILK" OR SOMETHING OF THE SORT. I POURED MILK INTO THE BOTTLE AND THE TOP WENT RIGHT ON.

BUT I'M STUCK IN THE DUMPY PLACE ABOVE THE STAIRS. I CAN'T OPEN THE GRATE TO PICK UP THE CHEST DOWNSTAIRS, AND WHEN I GO UPSTAIRS I CAN'T OPEN THE RICKETY DOOR! GGGGRRRR!

LOVE THE GAME THOUGH. I PLAY THEM TO KEEP MY MIND SHARP, SO CAN'T COMPLAIN TOO MUCH!

SEASIDE GRANNY! PORT MACDONNELL AUSTRALIA

Edited on 06/29/2010 at 8:08:51 PM PST

[Post New]by linglo_help on Jul 3, 10 6:49 PM
I too can't seem to get past the part where I need to put the needle on the grammaphone. oops I can't find the last of the needle or the last of the round wooden plate for the wall. The game stops here for me Can anyone help me out. It looks like it could be an interesting game but with all the freezing and no help when you are really stuck I'm sorry I bought the games. Too frustrating

[Post New]by psnider555 on Sep 11, 10 7:36 PM
well i'm sorry you having problems because you will keep having them
I can't get out of the garden or the living roomI have no idea what to do

[Post New]by robin_cox on Nov 16, 10 5:46 PM
iget through the garden find the key to open the door then it takes me back to the beginning again grrrrrrrr

gum_nut
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by gum_nut on Feb 26, 11 5:45 PM
@ patriciablake To feed baby ,after you find the glass part of baby bottle , fill it from the milk kettle before you can put the teat on.Happy gaming.

tuba_mom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by tuba_mom on Feb 27, 11 6:02 PM
I am stuck on chapter 17, and can't get the entire walkthrough to load on my laptop. I reloaded it three times and it never loaded past ch. 10.

By the way, I love this type of h.o.g. Are there similar ones out there?

Go to: