Jobo34
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:Welcome to Art of Murder: FBI Confidential forum

[Post New]by Jobo34 on Nov 5, 08 8:11 AM
well I found when you get 5 out of 6 you can navagate easily. I must have tried different combos for over an hour! exhausting! Now my question is: the walkthrough says, take items from "Scotts" ? box. NO Scott! but have "James" so took items from there. All went well until I tried to enter his "PIN" code which turns out to be: XFAD8673 (93238673) will NOT work!! HELP!! Happy Hunting!

Jobo34
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by Jobo34 on Nov 5, 08 8:17 AM
in answer to finding "suitcase", It's up about middle of left wall, close to where light switches are but on far left wall.

[Post New]by comfyjunkheart on Nov 5, 08 11:48 AM
I am having an issue at the thugs hideout actually... I can't for the life of me figure out the phone number that I have taken a picture of... two of the numbers look like 2's or 7's...but no matter what variation I use it doesn't work... could anyone just tell me the numbers please and I'll work it from there lol. Thanks!

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Nov 6, 08 9:33 AM
If you are having trouble with the phone number in the thugs hideout, make sure that you move as close as you can to the bag before you snap the picture. You'll need to move almost to the doorway before it will work.

bfgErie

Jobo34
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by Jobo34 on Nov 6, 08 9:38 AM
BFG,Ernie: I moved as far as game would let me and I still can't get # to enter,[[color=#ca33cc]color=#983892][/color] only busy [/color]signals

Edited on 11/06/2008 at 9:40:04 AM PST

[Post New]by graunte01 on Nov 7, 08 11:02 AM
so i am in the john rudolph's house but i don't know what to do next, can somebody give me any idea?
i found the business card, the umbrella but next what i have to do?
pls help

nina07
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by nina07 on Nov 8, 08 5:20 AM
The light switches are indeed random. I found that you switch them and leave the box and see what lights are on. You will never turn them all on at the same time. Ahh! How ever you must have them lit where you are going to walk. Remember we don't all walk in a straight line. Good luck Nina

Edited on 11/08/2008 at 5:29:28 AM PST

nina07
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by nina07 on Nov 8, 08 5:23 AM
The pool table would be a cool place to go. And what is this a pool ball. I bet if you drop it in all the pockets and not needing to be in any order you will get a big suprise.

nina07
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by nina07 on Nov 8, 08 5:27 AM
What was James full name? do you remember from beginning conversations in the game? Go back to "Scott James" box.

Getting Lights On

[Post New]by playerminx on Nov 11, 08 4:00 AM
Thump wrote:I read in the walkthrough that the light switches are 'randomly generated' and trial and error is needed. Hum.....
Been at clicking them for too long now and am irritated beyond reason.

Has anyone got any suggestions? ie: are the bottom two switches bright red lights any sort of clue?

This looks like a good game, but am already close to uninstalling it! Please, take pity and help if you can...

Best Regards,
Thump

[Post New]by playerminx on Nov 11, 08 4:01 AM
Dear Thump, every time you use a light switch back out of the switchboard and you will see different parts of the room light up.

[Post New]by cazabella on Nov 12, 08 12:18 AM
I am also having a technical problem running this game, it repeats sentences halfway through and the gameplay is very slow and jerky, it's very annoying so much so that I can't even be bothered to try it any more and am considering asking for a refund, have the big fish techies replied to anyone elses requests for a solution yet? I will also contact them today and see if I get anywhere.

paula331
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

[Post New]by paula331 on Nov 14, 08 12:31 PM
my question to anyone that can help is, when you go into the "garden" off of the main hall in the "gallery" what in the heck are you supposed to do? I have been in that garden for so long my fingers are starting to grow roots!?! I have tried every thing possible, but still i'm lost. Any suggerstions? Thanks a bunch!

LinaJules
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by LinaJules on Nov 23, 08 2:44 PM
Hi All,

I purchased this game a few weeks ago. I, too, have reinstalled this, checked and made sure my graphics card was up to date, checked my security and I am still having problems playing this game. The game is very jerky, dialogue gets repeated, cursor doesn't go where I want it to, also it is very, very slow. This is the first time I have had problems with a game purchased through the game club. I sent an email regarding this hopefully will hear back in the next few days. Have any of you heard back from tech support regarding the problems with this game? I see that some of you are having the same problem. I also stated in my email to tech support that if this doesn't get fixed, that I will demand my money back.

LinaJules

Edited on 11/23/2008 at 2:46:16 PM PST

[Post New]by SweetThing4Luc on Nov 26, 08 9:58 PM
I am having the same problems with the jerkiness and the speech that repeats itself. Apparently no one has gotten a response yet, as I haven't either. Has anyone figured out how to fix this problem. I want to play the game but I am getting really frustrated and now want my money back.

Dewski
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Dewski on Dec 8, 08 7:58 PM
paula331 wrote:my question to anyone that can help is, when you go into the "garden" off of the main hall in the "gallery" what in the heck are you supposed to do? I have been in that garden for so long my fingers are starting to grow roots!?! I have tried every thing possible, but still i'm lost. Any suggerstions? Thanks a bunch!

I'd like to know this too. I have filled the pots with soil but can't do anything with them. HELP!!!

[Post New]by ash123456 on Dec 20, 08 4:12 PM
What do we do with the dirt in the museum?

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

Re:Welcome to Art of Murder: FBI Confidential forum Microfilm Reader

[Post New]by katbear50 on Dec 24, 08 12:36 AM
Art of Murder: FBI Confidential microfilm reader reel & lens
I do not see a reel on the left side of the Microfilm Reader
ALSO
gave the Librarian her Glasses, but
did not get the Lens from her
HELP

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by katbear50 on Dec 24, 08 5:37 AM
ash123456 wrote:What do we do with the dirt in the museum?

You will need to replace the Golden Statue with like weight.
The soil/pots will be used here.
Thru trial/error you will find the correct replacement.
Good Luck!
kat

Champagne Bottle

[Post New]by NesterLongEar on Jan 3, 09 11:15 AM
I cannot get the diploma out of the bottle. Would someone be able to assist me. Thanks!

Go to: