Welcome to Hotel forum

Re:Welcome to Hotel forum

[Post New]by madudes on Jul 24, 10 7:17 PM
can i please get ascreen shot of the marble game please
how do u finshish the puzzle

[Post New]by mminnee on Sep 11, 10 3:09 PM
I cannot even get up stairs in hotel at right -ok bit of strategy ok but this is so frustrating just gave up....really like games, but sometimes the games etc are truly ridiculous

[Post New]by Rosefoot on Sep 25, 10 4:19 PM
I can't figure out what to do next. I got the basement key, got the fax, turned on basement lights, took a pic of the symbol in basement, sent it on my laptop to my friend, copied the fax.... now what? i am stumped.

[Post New]by BOVINES on Oct 1, 10 1:25 AM
mminnee wrote:I cannot even get up stairs in hotel at right -ok bit of strategy ok but this is so frustrating just gave up....really like games, but sometimes the games etc are truly ridiculous

[Post New]by BOVINES on Oct 1, 10 2:50 AM
Hi, I have sent the picture of the symbol and I think I have to send or receive a fax but am unable to do anything else HELP ME im going insane. thanks

[Post New]by mallyonpeg on Oct 12, 10 9:28 PM
This looks like it could be a great game BUT I keep getting a magnifying glass when I try to click on an object to pick it up. After about 15 tries I finally picked up the key in the front of the hotel.....then when I tried to pick up the key in slot 27 the same thing keeps happening. Too much frustration, not enough fun! I decided to opt out of the demo. Maybe the full game download fixes the problem but I won't chance paying for it. I have a new system with windows 7 so don't think it is a system problem. All other games have demoed and played just fine. Has anyone been able to get around this particular problem?????

[Post New]by newarc on Jan 8, 11 10:33 AM
Rosefoot wrote:I can't figure out what to do next. I got the basement key, got the fax, turned on basement lights, took a pic of the symbol in basement, sent it on my laptop to my friend, copied the fax.... now what? i am stumped.

I'm stuck at the same spot, after an hour, and I'm totally stumped on what to do next. I've been "walking around' the hotel forever. The hints are not hints at all, they are just options of where to go or what to look at but it seems like everything that has a magnifying glass, I can't get any closer to, or use any of my inventory. It's nice to do a challenging game, but this is crazy!
Is there something I'm missing here?

[Post New]by RayMarie1942 on Jan 30, 11 1:18 PM
[b] I am having same problem .When I hit play it says loading and kicks me out of the game. and each time I try again it takes time from play time

[Post New]by NumberOneNana on Jul 15, 11 6:56 PM
madudes wrote:can i please get ascreen shot of the marble game please
how do u finshish the puzzle

[Post New]by Strateaero on Jan 18, 12 11:13 AM
In hotel 3: how do you lengthen and strengthen wrench to unbolt and move metal box in front of door?

[Post New]by angelmontgomery on Aug 7, 12 5:06 PM
We are having a problem with getting in the room to investigate are missing something pleasssssssssssse help .

Re:Welcome to Hotel forum how do i find my way out of lobbey

[Post New]by soupesue on Aug 15, 12 7:42 PM
RayMarie1942 wrote:[b] I am having same problem .When I hit play it says loading and kicks me out of the game. and each time I try again it takes time from play time

Go to: