Re:Updated! New version of The Heritage available now!

[Post New]by chris122049 on May 24, 10 7:19 PM
I've just been waiting and waiting for them to come up with a fix for this game. It's not like BigFish to have this much trouble with a game and, although this is taking a long time and IS VERY frustrating, I'm sure they will fix it....

[Post New]by grandmagamer49 on May 24, 10 7:20 PM
The game is not fixed. Followed instructions, reinstalled and game froze at the end of chapter 1. With so many problems with this game I am passing on this one. I've wasted 35 min. of the demo for nothing. This is the first time for me that I have had to pass on a game due to tech errors. have been a fishy for a couple of years now and for the most part happy with all of the games I have purchased to date.
Hopefully at some point the tech people or the programmers will fix this game so that we the paying public don't have these issues..

jkjmd03
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by jkjmd03 on May 24, 10 8:13 PM
I cannot believe the audacity of bfg to ask us to send them information about our systems...obviously the error is on bfg and needs to be fixed from their end...i have been a loyal customer for quite a long time and it seems as if they don't care about their customers anymore...why continue to release games that don't work??? why say they are fixed when they are not??? I am a doctor and would never tell people "
oh, try it now, maybe it will work"...I am NOT a computer programmer and would never claim to be one and it seems as though someone at bfg has let the kids loose and doesn't know their **** from their elbow...

NONE of the fixes work, you all know it at bfg and yet you continue to offer it to the poor people who don't read this forum....how dare you!!! I really think this will be the final straw for a lot of bfg subscribers including myself...not to mention what kind of class action suit my attorney and i can come up with...shouldn't be too difficult...

i would hope that everyone involved is ashamed at their actions and would know that all of us gamers deserve at LEAST two free games if you wish us to continue.

sunny64
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by sunny64 on May 24, 10 8:52 PM
Sorry for the BF gamers that are having trouble with this game but I have played it through twice now with no problems and really enjoyed the game. My operating system is XP Pro.

Just another viewpoint.

[Post New]by lilmissmolly on May 24, 10 9:08 PM
I am having the same trouble as everyone else. Downloaded the Demo version, could not get past level one. Deleted the game ans purchased it (looked interesting). Now I can't even download it. Keep getting error messages. So now I am downloading this "Dr.Felix". See what this does. I agree with with cutegirl36, everyone who has been having trouble with this game should get a club credit. Even if the problem has been fixed. It will be BF way of saying we're sorry.

Sunny8
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Sunny8 on May 24, 10 9:17 PM
I agree with all of the angry gamers. As a lot of people did, I used a game credit.
What a waste. Tried the "fixes" and also got through to the first locket, froze up and had to restart my computer to get the game to stop running. I also have xp pro as the person that got through the entire game without problems.

Helen64
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,936 Posts

[Post New]by Helen64 on May 24, 10 9:34 PM
I am downloading this game once more and once more I will try and play it. Probably only getting to chapt two but oh well if that is the case I obviously did not need the game. I will then be uninstalling it once more and letting it be not touching it again ever. I will not be re downloading this game. I'm sorry to the developers but it wont be happening. All the techs tell me to do is to go back to the forum. I am tired of being pulled from pillar to post. thanks Helen.

Helen64
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,936 Posts

[Post New]by Helen64 on May 24, 10 9:38 PM
I also totally agree with the angry gamers who have bought this game. Those who are on the trial version such as myself should be given at least a free 30 mins to re try the game providing it has been fixed totally. This would be BFG way of apologising to us so we actually get the chance of trying the game without using our last few free mins and then being made buy the game just so we can try it. I am sure that most of us used up most of our free mins trying to get past chapt 1. Where is the fairness here we need to either get a free credit or some free mins. thanks Helen.

[Post New]by texans_andre80 on May 24, 10 9:55 PM
Yeah I'm going to have to agree with ya all. I'm pretty disappointed in "BFG", as the games usually plays. Myself, well I'd have to say they should watch whom they get the games from because this isn't good for their reputation. I just hope they get this straightened out quickly because I've already lost 30 minutes on the "DEMO", but highly dought they'll reset our time. I guess we'll just have to sit back and wait and see.

Helen64
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,936 Posts

[Post New]by Helen64 on May 24, 10 10:03 PM
As I suspected would happen actually did happen. I was frozen out of the game. I couldn't click on anything but the help button when the locket came up. I have uninstalled this game once more and will not be touching it again. I am over and done with this game. I will just have to find another game to play. Please no one try to talk me around as no new fixes will change my mind. I have been a very loyal customer of BFG for along time now. I would just like to see BFG give something back to those who have supported them new and long standing customers. Thanks Helen.

[Post New]by unit123 on May 24, 10 10:08 PM
Got excited when update came through but not for long as am having the same problem as everyone else..... pleaseeeeeeeeee fix problem properly so can enjoy game and not get frustrated.............Big Fish don't let me down

Mischie
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Mischie on May 24, 10 10:20 PM
Hihave done all that, trashed the game and reinstalled twice. Like the other fishie it now freezes at the end of the chapter where the still empty locket is and I have to go to task manager to get out of it.

Rivvyy1
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Rivvyy1 on May 24, 10 11:12 PM
Yeah right... some fix that was! oy veyyy
Now the game just freezes at the open locket & only the Help button works.
The Close & Menu buttons will sound & light up but will not work when pressed.
I had to to a Crl, Alt, Del to get out of the game this time.
The first version had me just looping in Chapter 1.
Yikes Felix,.... I guess this game was not tested before it got released???
Hope it gets fixed soon!

SavemeJack
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by SavemeJack on May 24, 10 11:16 PM
Oh Boy - I have a totally NEW and DIFFERENT problem with this game. I get to Chapter 6 or 7 on the trial version - it is the chapter where you have to gather the pieces of both candle holders (the ones that hold 3 candles each). I have played the game after clicking on the sparkling candles, and get nothing in return for winning. I have done this twice with both sides of the candle holders. Guess I'll wait for a fix on this one. Besides, not all that long when you think about it - I got through to Chapter 7 and still have time left on my trial.

I have two more games to buy before the end of this month - was hoping to get this one, and have a decent one show up this week - but neither of those two things seems to be happening at the pond.

What is going on here? Something is truly different about this place, the games, the locked forums, the words it will not allow you to say in the forums. They seem to have an awful lot of time to monitor the forums, but the games themselves have been awful for the last 3 to 4 months, and when you find one you like, can't even play it.

HOPE SOMEONE IS LISTENING OUT THERE!!

tjmuse
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by tjmuse on May 24, 10 11:24 PM
The fix makes things evern worse. Now you can't even close the stupid thing. What company is putting this game out? I want to mark it down so I make sure I don't buy their trashy products.

tjmuse
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by tjmuse on May 24, 10 11:29 PM
jkjmd03 wrote:I cannot believe the audacity of bfg to ask us to send them information about our systems...obviously the error is on bfg and needs to be fixed from their end...i have been a loyal customer for quite a long time and it seems as if they don't care about their customers anymore...why continue to release games that don't work??? why say they are fixed when they are not??? I am a doctor and would never tell people "
oh, try it now, maybe it will work"...I am NOT a computer programmer and would never claim to be one and it seems as though someone at bfg has let the kids loose and doesn't know their **** from their elbow...

NONE of the fixes work, you all know it at bfg and yet you continue to offer it to the poor people who don't read this forum....how dare you!!! I really think this will be the final straw for a lot of bfg subscribers including myself...not to mention what kind of class action suit my attorney and i can come up with...shouldn't be too difficult...

i would hope that everyone involved is ashamed at their actions and would know that all of us gamers deserve at LEAST two free games if you wish us to continue.

BFG needs to pull this game and send it back to the drawing board. OMG if I had even 1/4 of the complaints about a product that BFG has been getting in my store the product would have been pulled. Shame on you BF

lizmcduff
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by lizmcduff on May 25, 10 2:20 AM
sorry bfg! i've tried to be patient but i have wasted my game credit and several hours on the 1st page of this game!!
If you don't have a solution please return my credit so i can find a new game that i CAN play! fanku

[Post New]by debbie43 on May 25, 10 2:32 AM
ok updated again and still dont workkkkkkkkk stop sending updates if u know they r not going to work
Think we all deserve a free credit as I used mine to get this game ,have never had trouble before but do not like being fobbed off with updated to keep us quite.

[Post New]by Puddytat912 on May 25, 10 3:43 AM
I deleted the old game and reinstalled the "fixed" one. Now at the end of the chapter, NOTHING happens!! I click on the locket, on close, and NOTHING. Glad i didn't buy this!

Kanithia
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Kanithia on May 25, 10 5:50 AM
Well, now it doesn't work at all! I got to the opening scene (where you click on 'play') and it froze. I had to go to the task manager to shut it down. I have been checking for this update for the past three days and when it comes, it's worse than before! I was bummed about having to start over (I made it to level 18) but I thought it would be worth it. I am going to just play the trial versions of games and not purchase any more!!

Go to: