Re:Welcome to Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Lilywitch on May 29, 10 6:22 AM
Hello fishies!
I`ve just tried this game. Seems just as great as the first one, but why is it an irritating movie when i quit the game?
When i want to leave i want to get out right away, not be delayed by this not-optional tour of the game!
I thought i would buy this game, but if i`m forced on this exit-tour every time i`m leaving; then i will not!

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on May 29, 10 8:50 AM
Lilywitch wrote:Hello fishies!
I`ve just tried this game. Seems just as great as the first one, but why is it an irritating movie when i quit the game?
When i want to leave i want to get out right away, not be delayed by this not-optional tour of the game!
I thought i would buy this game, but if i`m forced on this exit-tour every time i`m leaving; then i will not!
????????????????? Afraid I can't explain that. I didn't want to play the game in one go, to savour the game more and that never occured to me. Otherwise I loved the game and more ! Don't regret my money, as I more or less did for Love Chronicles

[Post New]by teetee292 on May 31, 10 7:57 AM
Loved the first Pupput Show, patiently waiting until tomorrow to download to start a new punchcard.

[Post New]by newt234 on Jun 1, 10 12:15 PM
Is this game stand-alone or does it use explorer as well?

My wife is a little pissed that she can't get the "Stratagy Guide" up.
When she selects it the screen goes quite dark and she waits, and waits and waits.
She can get back to the more info menu just by clicking on the darken icon button "More Info". We can access this forum from that menu - no problem.

Game has been removed (Uninsalled) and re-installed.
Flash 10.1 has been uninstalled and re-installed.
Pobelm continues.

XP w/sp2, Active X 91c, explorer 6 , 1.25 gigs of ram, 1.8 mhz Amd Athlon processor. HP-Presario Laptop - w/160 gig HDD (Lots of space).

Game has no problem starting (including annimation at start up) Plus hints etc.
She is stuck at a certain spot and went to access the guide only to get the darken display with no further activity unless she re-hits the "More info"

What else can we do to resolve her problem. Guide was included with the game.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 1, 10 12:16 PM
newt234, report it to CS via the green envelope.
In the meantime, use the walkthrough in the forum.

[Post New]by emytsky on Jun 2, 10 9:12 PM
I love this game, but cannot find the 4th rune. Can anybody help?

[Post New]by autunmbabe on Jun 3, 10 5:04 AM
First time posting but I just had to comment on the Puppet show; Sould of the innocent.
Usually I can wait for the $6.99 version of a game but not with this one. I played the first one and I just had to have this one now! I already finished it and can't wait for the next installment. The only let down was that is was waaaay to short for me. I wanted more and more.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 3, 10 5:12 AM
emytsky wrote:I love this game, but cannot find the 4th rune. Can anybody help?

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/98012.page

Copy and paste the link into your browser.

[Post New]by freckles1942 on Jun 3, 10 1:06 PM
How do I get more than 5 dominos?

[Post New]by cll675 on Jun 3, 10 1:27 PM
best game on Big Fish and worth the collectors edition price. LOVE THIS GAME

kevabear
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by kevabear on Jun 3, 10 2:29 PM
Weak....I am so very weak. Told myself I would wait for regular edition....Oh Yea, right....Like that's[u] gonna happen!

[Post New]by brandiwest78 on Jun 3, 10 6:32 PM
just fished it was awesome and there is going to be a part 3 soon i hope the extras were cool and the screen savers aand wall paper excellent i hope everybody enjoys it like i did

[Post New]by DreamDancer82 on Jun 3, 10 7:39 PM
Here's to hoping they'll come out with the Mac version of this! I don't care if it's a collector's edition or not for Mac. I just NEEEEEEEED this game to come to Mac! I wrote a story based on the first game. I didn't end my story on a cliffhanger, but I *did* open it up for a sequel (it isn't exactly like the game, though, I put my own twist on things throughout the course of it).

mazomaiden
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

Collectors Edition Worth 20 Bucks? What Do You Think?

[Post New]by mazomaiden on Jun 5, 10 11:30 AM
I just finished last night along with the bonus games and while the extra bonus part was nice (to be continued!) I got through the game very fast.
The first one seemed to unfold more and be a bit harder with more interaction and storyline and was actually creepier.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVED it but it seemed so short for 20 bucks. I guess I expected alot more bonus levels and it all to be more of a challenge.
What do you all think?

[Post New]by indigoapple on Jun 5, 10 2:26 PM
I love this game and bought the full version. But all the games are very slow. Also every time I use a tool the game hangs for about 5 or 6 seconds before continuing. Anyone else having this problem? or is it my PC?

[Post New]by tj0723 on Jun 6, 10 6:28 PM
i loved this game - love the combo of hidden object and puzzles. i played joyville and altho i enjoyed it, i was more attentive to this one and was able to follow logic without hints (well one strategy visit).

kevabear
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by kevabear on Jun 7, 10 7:17 AM
Bought and love the game. That little mini-movie does stop playing when you exit game at some point, maybe after it's purchased, don't remember. I found that irritating too, but it soon stopped, and I am glad I purchased. I am very pleased about how when you finish the story there is more game to be played. I had gotten away from this type of game because for me there is not always replay value. I really enjoyed this one and think I could play it a couple times over. Thanks BigFish. :

[Post New]by Giapetu on Jun 12, 10 3:35 PM
C'mon really? I just wasted $20 on this game! While it was fun, I solved it in about 4 hours. What a rip! Don't buy it till it's cheaper. And what's up with the..."to be continued..." ? DISAPPOINTED!

[Post New]by karinsky on Jun 21, 10 8:57 AM
help,

can only find 3 runes its the third one i cant find

Delorean01
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Delorean01 on Jun 24, 10 11:06 PM
Hi there, I can't find it either! Am I really dumb or what? Great game but this is reallly annoying me....

Go to: