ladygem6
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Review for Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition

[Post New]by ladygem6 on May 27, 10 8:18 AM
This is the first game in a while that I can truly save is AWESOME! Though I have only played the demo, I am so excited about it I'm not sure I can wait for the SE to come out! But affording a CE is really tight on my budget..........my check time is not until the first of the month. But this game is so perfect!! Decision, decision!!? What to do, what to do?

samwise50
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Review for Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition

[Post New]by samwise50 on May 27, 10 8:21 AM
I don't even wait to play the trial, I'm buying right now. It's been a while since we got good games, well like this one anyway. Straight HOGs are not my thing anymore so off I go to buy it!
Thanks a lot

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on May 27, 10 8:26 AM
Wow! Just beautiful graphics, Like others I just dowloaded the game. I always liked the first one. I am not too far into the game yet. I chose the easier pace one. Sometimes the sparkles are annoying but I'm willing to accept that. The items are well hidden but hint refills in a minute in the slower pace game. I like CE's because I love the history of the drawing especially. I don't buy TM's so I don't buy those CE's. The music is nice! I hear a Cello a lot and sometimes it comes up with an adventure theme but the cello is so soothing. I'm sure I will love this game like all the CE's.
Nana

msrox
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by msrox on May 27, 10 8:30 AM
Hello all you fishies. I have been a BFG member for years and have never posted but have always read the forums daily on all the new games, particularly HOG and IHOG. Today I felt compelled to post because about 2 months ago I was fortunate to have been chosen to beta test Puppet Show. I have been waiting oh so impatiently for it to be available for purchase, (I have the first one as well). It is FABULOUS!!! and more. It's exactly the right mix of hiddens, minis, adventure, eye-catching, addicting, spooky.....I could go on and on and on. Even though my pocket is always a little on the light side, I have to get the CE. There is no turning back now.
And.............a huge Thank you to all the posters that take the time to write reviews for all of us to ponder and make decisions. It helps soooooo much. To Prpldva, CasualGran, TerryMann, Smallhaven, Oldbay, Eisteepfish, (hope I spelled that right), LizzieK, Poodlebear, (we miss you), and many many others, you are very much appreciated!
I guess it's now official........I am a Sea Anemone!!! WOO HOO!

Thank you BFG....you just keep getting better and better.

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on May 27, 10 8:35 AM
THANKS FISHIES

For posting your thoughts & reviews.

I WILL be BUYING the CE for sure

Happy Gaming

PEN

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on May 27, 10 8:35 AM
Great reviews, fishies, and thanks! I had no doubt I was going to buy this one, the first one was superb! But I will have to wait for the regular game. As a rule, no CEs for me.

[Post New]by porambo707 on May 27, 10 8:36 AM
Loved it too like everyone else but I'm a little worried about getting it. I played the demo and it took me less than an hour in "expert mode". How much is there after getting to the balloon without the "extra hours of game play" that accompany the collectors edition?

zorroback2
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by zorroback2 on May 27, 10 8:51 AM
It's took me more than 6 hours. The Demo is about 1 hours, the Extras is a bit less than 2 hours!
I loved this SUPERB game!!! Cudos to BFG and Developers!!

porambo707 wrote:Loved it too like everyone else but I'm a little worried about getting it. I played the demo and it took me less than an hour in "expert mode". How much is there after getting to the balloon without the "extra hours of game play" that accompany the collectors edition?

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on May 27, 10 8:57 AM
Welccome to the pond msrox!

Now that your fins are wet, jump in more often. Sounds like
you'd be a great addition to all those other great reviewers
you mentioned.

My thanks to all of them, also. They have helped me very
much.

Indy70
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Indy70 on May 27, 10 9:01 AM
msrox - welcome to the forum and the pond.

Happy gaming to you.

zorroback2
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by zorroback2 on May 27, 10 9:51 AM
Happy gaming to All!!!

[Post New]by glitterbutterfly on May 27, 10 10:00 AM
I didn't finish the demo on expert mode, but I was taking my time because I knew I was going to buy it. I loved the first one. It's beautifully drawn, with an intriguing story. I'll come back once I've completed it and tell (confess? ) how long it took me.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on May 27, 10 10:11 AM
To: msrox

It was great to hear from you and "Welcome to the Pond!" I really appreciate those kind works that was very thoughtful of you to say. I know you will be a valuable asset to our pond. I would like to ask you to continue wtih your reviews, which was an outstanding one, I would like to add and.....

Many Thanks once again,
Terry

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on May 27, 10 10:17 AM
i want to buy! i want to buy! but i have one spot on my last punch card and i am loathe to start a new one so close to june... i will try the demo and if i absolutely cannot wait, i may be back... oh, i hope this isn't like abby's pistachios... i really, really loved the first game and i know i will enjoy this one, too, but i am going to try to hold out til tuesday... the question is: can i do it?? i'm already getting chill bumps and my download hasn't even finished... eek! what's a to do??

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on May 27, 10 11:02 AM
Have downloaded the demo to try this one out. Loved the first PuppetShow game, so feel sure I'll like this one, too.

Am considering buying the CE version. Have never bought the CE version of any game before... but the "hype" saying that it has hours of extra game play makes it extra tempting. Just wish there were more notes in the forum from fishies who have actually bought and played the whole game (including the bonus section) so that I would know how much extra game play to expect. I've seen only two notes that address that issue: One note said there was almost an hour of extra game play. Another said there was almost two hours extra. Hopefully, these players are extra speedy.

I'm sorry, but anything under two (2) full hours of extra game play at moderate speed does not add up to "hours of extra game play" in my book! I guess I'm hoping for at least three (3) extra hours of game for that price. The concept artwork, built-in strategy guide, screensaver, and wallpapers would not tempt me to get the CE... but the extra hours of game play would.

I urge any who have finished the game to take a couple of minutes and submit a note in the forum telling us how much extra game play there is. Also, please add if you tend to be a speedy player, a slow player or a moderate player.

Happy gaming to all!

Classicaljazz

[Post New]by birdlady101 on May 27, 10 11:16 AM
Just finished the demo and love it but will wait until the next punch card since I have 12 this month....hope I can wait that long...LOL

sunsh
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by sunsh on May 27, 10 11:17 AM
FINALLY...a good game to get my mind off of our "problem" game....i loved the first one and I hope this is long enough for the price.....althou I can be abit slow at times..lol....love the demo and it's a buy ...had to ck the forum for bugs first...
Enjoy the game....Have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend....

sunsh

kalalika
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

[Post New]by kalalika on May 27, 10 11:23 AM
ember89 wrote:i want to buy! i want to buy! but i have one spot on my last punch card and i am loathe to start a new one so close to june... i will try the demo and if i absolutely cannot wait, i may be back... oh, i hope this isn't like abby's pistachios... i really, really loved the first game and i know i will enjoy this one, too, but i am going to try to hold out til tuesday... the question is: can i do it?? i'm already getting chill bumps and my download hasn't even finished... eek! what's a to do??

I also would love to be able to buy this one now, but too close to the end of the month to start a new punch card. Guess I'll have to keep myself in check - going to be very hard to wait until next week!!!!

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on May 27, 10 11:27 AM
ooohh, this game is absolutely wonderful!! everything a gamer could want and more!! it definitely surpasses its predecessor in every way! the animation in the opening alone was enough to make me go "wow!" and when i left the game... OMG! it's just terrific!! i don't think i'm going to be able to wait!

so, i played for 45 minutes and made it into the workshop room under the toy store... taking my time, using no hints, and i know i have a lot more stuff to do before i can even get to the evil castle.... this one is going to be worth it, i can just tell... but can i hold out til tuesday... hurry up, june! i think i might cave, but at least there's a sale this weekend... maybe i could just fill up another card!! woo hoo!!

cheese and rice - but i think i'm gonna just have to suck it up and take the plunge!!

happy soul searching

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on May 27, 10 11:32 AM
What a wonderful game! Graphic is really terrific, storyline is great, game is only superb. I hoped I can wait for the regular version of the game, but I don`t think so. I think I will buy this game tomorrow.

Go to: