abarrett
Clownfish
Clownfish
990 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for The Unseen Fears: Outlive Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by abarrett on Dec 31, 17 6:13 PM
As a fantasy game, this was a good game. It took place in a contemporary time period, which was refreshing IMO, and the storyline wasn't confusing to me. Colors were bright. A couple of the puzzles in the demo were confusing, and I eventually skipped them. I did like that we didn't have to complete tasks in order to use the supernatural abilities of the detective, which otherwise would have slowed the game down. I am not really into collectables and extras anymore, so it will probably be a buy when the SE comes out.

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for The Unseen Fears: Outlive Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on Jan 1, 18 5:59 PM
I bought this game with the sale today and really enjoyed it. I am so glad I decided to demo the game and not pay attention to the low ratings the first day it was out. I always loved Gma games and this one did not disappoint.

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Jan 1, 18 6:45 PM

Edited on 01/02/2018 at 8:48:48 AM PST

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Jan 1, 18 6:47 PM

Edited on 01/02/2018 at 8:49:40 AM PST

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Jan 1, 18 6:55 PM

Edited on 01/02/2018 at 8:50:30 AM PST

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Jan 1, 18 6:58 PM

Edited on 01/02/2018 at 8:50:45 AM PST

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Jan 1, 18 7:10 PM

Edited on 01/02/2018 at 8:51:39 AM PST

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Jan 1, 18 7:31 PM

Edited on 01/02/2018 at 8:52:04 AM PST

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Jan 1, 18 8:01 PM

Edited on 01/02/2018 at 8:52:22 AM PST

nextgengranny
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by nextgengranny on Jan 1, 18 11:54 PM

Edited on 01/02/2018 at 8:54:30 AM PST

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Jan 2, 18 6:22 AM

Edited on 01/02/2018 at 8:52:59 AM PST

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Jan 2, 18 6:26 AM

Edited on 01/02/2018 at 8:53:18 AM PST

MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,709 Posts

[Post New]by MissAbby on Jan 2, 18 8:36 AM
bfgBeruna wrote:Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on The Unseen Fears: Outlive Collector's Edition here. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread as the moderators will be removing any content that isn’t a review.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on The Unseen Fears: Outlive Collector's Edition.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/faqs/list.page">Forum Rules</a>. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBeruna

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Jan 2, 18 8:54 AM

Edited on 01/02/2018 at 8:55:02 AM PST

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Jan 2, 18 8:58 AM

Edited on 01/02/2018 at 9:05:05 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 2, 18 9:04 AM
Hey Everyone,

It looks like things got a bit out of hand over the holiday, so I've gone ahead with a bit of cleaning up for the new year. It certainly looks like opinion is divided when it comes to this game, and we completely understand wanting to make sure each opinion is heard. That being said, our Review Guidelines clearly state that commenting on the reviews of others is not allowed, as this can lead to arguments harmful to the friendly environment we wish to develop here on the Big Fish Games forums.

In case it helps, here are the guidelines and Forum Rules that should specifically be kept in mind for situations like this:

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on The Unseen Fears: Outlive Collector's Edition.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

If there are any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to one of our Moderators by PM. Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to everyone's continued, constructive participation in our forums.

bfgArinelle

Edited on 01/02/2018 at 9:05:57 AM PST

jillaroogirl
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by jillaroogirl on Jan 26, 18 7:37 PM
I quite liked this game. I got excited at first when I saw there were not one but 3 sets of play, but third was a bit of a joke with regards to length and they could easily have added it to the bonus chapter.

I did like the fact I could go back and find masks that I'd missed. That is always a plus in my book.

The game play was quite lengthy regardless, with lots of things to do, multiple scenes and a plethora of tasks to complete.

Good bang for your buck.

Edited on 01/26/2018 at 7:38:04 PM PST

bhewett
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by bhewett on Mar 14, 18 5:02 PM
It was a pretty good game after finally sorting out video card issues. It's a long game too. However the story becomes pretty strange. I enjoyed some of the puzzles and HOS. I went back for the collectables and found one screen impossible. Another reviewer said "You can't unlock the Hidden Chapter unless you collect all 72 masks. You can picked them up after the bonus chapter but it's not easy." I got all but the scene with the candles so now I can't play the 2nd bonus game. I wish there was some help for this problem.

Go to: