Dice Against Anabel....

LillieCat55
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

Re:Dice Against Anabel....

[Post New]by LillieCat55 on Jan 2, 18 8:35 AM
I went with the big guys: Bigfoot and Barbarian. Bigfoot did well: 3/3 on one game and 4/6 on another game. Barbarian, not so much. 2/6 on my youngest game (which doesn't own Bigfoot), so I'll be trying again in a while....

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Jan 2, 18 9:06 AM
Desertdruid wrote:Going slowly - 3 deuces in a row, then 1 win, 2 losses. All with the Snow Fairy.
Waited. 2 straight deuces, 1 loss. Switched to Spring Fairy. 1 win, 1 loss.

Now I'm at a loss who to try against her.
Nutcrackers are just utterly creepy to me.
Jack Frost looks like somebody who would steal your pocket change & laugh at you all the way to the candy store.

Wish I had that awesome Scandinavian Warrior Princess - she should give Anabel some competition! But I'm still missing all 3 top stockings. {sigh}

Hi Druid--How about the Amazon Warrior woman? Or, the Iron Knight? Perhaps Anabel would allow her beau to win!?

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jan 2, 18 9:20 AM
Yeah, as I've tried magic, I guess now it's time for blatant intimidation!

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jan 2, 18 9:55 AM
Woe! Oh! Thrice Woe is me!
Just returned back into the Castle with 5 days to catch up on the CC.
All was going well and I BEAT Anabel first time with 3/3 throws.
Unfortunately I had missed out the prior day and so it didn't count.
Now I am going to sulk until tomorrow!

Katijay
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by Katijay on Jan 2, 18 10:02 AM
I have never lost this many games against Anabel out of the 15 games I have played I have only won 2 used different avatars...will go back to the Nutcracker...he won one, but when you roll an 11 and Anabel rolls 12....steam coming out of my ears....

WeeSam
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by WeeSam on Jan 2, 18 1:08 PM
playingthegame wrote:Woe! Oh! Thrice Woe is me!
Just returned back into the Castle with 5 days to catch up on the CC.
All was going well and I BEAT Anabel first time with 3/3 throws.
Unfortunately I had missed out the prior day and so it didn't count.
Now I am going to sulk until tomorrow!

I've done that before as well. It sucks. Commiserations and good luck when you try again.

kthreads
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by kthreads on Jan 2, 18 2:25 PM
Finally! It took 3 times but I finally stuck with the nutcracker and won the last win I needed to beat Anabel.
First try Anabel 2 / deuces 2 / me 1 (Ice Knight)
Second try Anabel 2 / me 1 (nutcracker)
Third try Anabel 2 / deuces 3 / me 1 (nutcracker)

Whew! I was sweating this last try...but the nutcracker came through on the last toss.

Janet

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jan 3, 18 6:13 AM
Finally! The Amazon did it! Thanks Ada!

Katijay
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by Katijay on Jan 3, 18 6:27 AM
Just when I decided I may have to buy the diamonds they pulled the rug out...was showing there was a sale, but then wahla it was gone! ....so after another 14 losses and different avatar (too many to recall) I called on Jack Frost and he finally took her down....

[Post New]by pmwright610 on Jan 3, 18 7:27 AM
This is getting old. Nine throws, one win. I roll 11, Anabel rolls 12. I roll 8, she rolls nine, if we roll the same, she wins the second throw, but most of my rolls start at two or three, and of course, she rolls higher every time. I tried 6 different avatars, but Anabel has no heart, or the dice are crooked. Got to tell the house to loosen up the table.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 3, 18 8:40 AM
Katijay wrote:Just when I decided I may have to buy the diamonds they pulled the rug out...was showing there was a sale, but then wahla it was gone! ....so after another 14 losses and different avatar (too many to recall) I called on Jack Frost and he finally took her down....
Have you considered the puzzles?? (If you place some ZZ item on the wish list, the diamond will be the first item to play for ---- you get 2 chances to select the corect hand.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 3, 18 8:43 AM
First time with Anabel ..... lost all 3 times ....

Only had time to play 2 puzzles before needing to leave on errands ..... used the 10 diamonds to bring back the dice table (plus 2 in inventory) ..... checked a few things in the castle quickly .... played the free Fortune Wheel .... returned to dice table ---- won 1; lost 2

That evening, played after the Table had reset:
Won
Deuce
Deuce
Deuce
(Left the table to do a couple of HOSs)
Won
Lost

But......managed to get the 3 wins, so that's all that mattered....

and, yes, it does seem that she was more formidable this time around than normal!

Edited on 01/03/2018 at 8:43:39 AM PST

Katijay
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by Katijay on Jan 3, 18 9:58 AM
Annelliegram wrote:
Katijay wrote:Just when I decided I may have to buy the diamonds they pulled the rug out...was showing there was a sale, but then wahla it was gone! ....so after another 14 losses and different avatar (too many to recall) I called on Jack Frost and he finally took her down....
Have you considered the puzzles?? (If you place some ZZ item on the wish list, the diamond will be the first item to play for ---- you get 2 chances to select the corect hand.

Yes...I have played the puzzles and know to select things higher than 5 diamonds however....I find myself wanting to smack that little boy when I can't even win the diamonds with 2 tries!!! ..... I still have a comfortable cushion, but didn't want to give Anabel to much of that cushion!...I was just going to buy to see if I could break her spell....I have spent most of the time in the Christmas Room to take advantage of the coin...want to build enough so I don't loose my new million coin status when we do get an update....

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jan 4, 18 7:03 AM
I am still working on beating Anabel...

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jan 4, 18 7:16 AM
Sending you good luck, coco_nuts!

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Jan 4, 18 9:27 AM
Wow! Good luck, c0c0_nuts.

Congratulations to everyone who has completed this task. The dice always seems to be one of the more difficult ones. It took me three tries and a few diamonds to get this one done.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Go to: