Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:WALKTHROUGH for PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition Posted on the Big Fish

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 21, 10 9:38 AM
It's the same for both versions. There is a screenprint in Chapter 11 of the walkthrough of the 6 buttons correctly pressed (all on) and shows the order in which they were pressed.

Edited on 09/21/2010 at 10:09:22 AM PST

Re:WALKTHROUGH for PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition Posted on the Big Fish

[Post New]by Doneliz on Aug 4, 12 11:44 AM
I need some help please! I am nearly to the end of this game & am stuck.
I am in the Historic House & have been able to open the Vault door.
I can't access the puzzle on the back door. I need to change the 2 numbers which
I know the number but how in the world do you change the numbers. I keep
pressing the 2 buttons but nothing happens. What gives anyway??????

[Post New]by jiale01 on Aug 8, 12 5:15 PM
Dear Maggie, I'm not able to find the jester doll! It's not beside the girl, so I'm missing now one planet. Can you please help?

Puuni
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Puuni on Aug 10, 12 4:58 AM

hi!

i am stuck, i don't know where to find a wrench to unscrew the nuts!

thanks!

[Post New]by MsMiraRose on Aug 18, 13 5:15 PM
I've gone through the walkthrough, done everything I can to figure out what I'm doing wrong but I still can't figure it out. With the dominoes, in the walkthrough there are six, but my game only has four. I get to the puzzle and I missing dominoes. Where on earth are the other ones?

Go to: