bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Please any TECH ISSUES for Mortimer Beckett and the Book of Gold Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 16, 18 11:22 AM
Hi thesquirt,

It sounds like the game zooms in on some of the chapters. This is something the game does for challenge levels, and it's possible that some of the Bonus Chapters have the same feature. I haven't reached any Bonus areas myself, so maybe one of our other players will chime in if the screen zooming in is something they've run into as well.

For now, we can try some troubleshooting for Mac users to see if that can get things working better. We'll start by checking to see if updating or reinstalling software Mac games rely on for how they look and act. Steps for this can be found in the following article:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If the issue continues, please send a message to our Technical Support Team. You can also reach out to one of our Moderators by PM if there are any other questions. We'll do our best to help out.

bfgArinelle

Re:Please any TECH ISSUES for Mortimer Beckett and the Book of Gold Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by sinsin02 on Jan 17, 18 8:58 AM
to play my game I need the security key do any one have it

[Post New]by sinsin02 on Jan 17, 18 9:03 AM
Mortimer beckett book of gold can not play I need the security key do any one have it been waiting since the 13

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 18, 18 10:49 AM
Hi sinsin02,

It sounds like a security key message is coming up while trying to play the game. I definitely want to help out with that. For this error, we'll need the help our of our Technical Support Team. The following article has details about the information they'll need to get this working:

Security Key Error

Go ahead and send our Technical Support Team a message containing the information outlined in that article. If there are any questions about doing this, you can send a PM to me or another one of our Moderators. We'll be happy to answer any questions we can.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by landdesign on Mar 24, 18 7:48 PM
I have the game open full screen and in the very center, I can tell it is loading but so small that, if I didn't know the big fish logo, i wouldn't know anything was happening. VERY strange. Needless to say, this pinpoint of a game is not working. Have updated the graphics card, made certain all other apps are closed, running as admin, all current games are operating properly.

[Post New]by gofins13 on Apr 7, 18 9:00 AM
I have the same thing, just a tiny square in the middle of a black full screen. The audio plays.

Go to: