Re:Post any Antique Road Trip USA technical issues here only

[Post New]by Ravenlea on Nov 14, 13 4:59 PM
Yesterday I had an update to Windows 8 and since then the game has crashed after every visit to the tailor shop. It was working fine before that, so I think there might be a connection to the crashes and the update.

osomom
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by osomom on Nov 26, 13 10:31 AM
i have all trophies in all cities 5 X 18 = 90. but on achievements it only shows 71....can this be fixed?

osomom
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by osomom on Nov 26, 13 11:49 AM
often when redeeming collections, the gold bars are not credited even though the collection items are removed ( the thanksgiving collections) . at other times, gold is subtracted from my on hand total as i am sweeping the screen to collect items from city HO scenes. finally, items that show as being awarded both from mini games and city HO scenes are not then reflected as added to my inventory. Help with any of these items would be appreciated

osomom
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by osomom on Nov 26, 13 1:09 PM
i have unlocked master rank in all cities, but some of the mini games are still locked up...really dont want to spend gold to unlock things that should already be unlocked....help

mpdsb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by mpdsb on Dec 11, 13 7:37 PM
Since the new update I've been having some glitches where I have to back out of the game and come back in. Until now it hasn't cost me energy. I was playing a location and the last item to be collected wasn't pictured. It showed the buyer and only background where the item should be. I used the hint over and over again. It showed the item but I couldn't collect it since it wasn't pictured..

[Post New]by lexieatplay_888 on Jan 29, 14 1:22 PM
In the Red Mine, Elko, Nevada I for whatever reason did not go beyond fast shopper. It will not let me in, says the following HO_SLAVE_LOCKED_TXT
I got to the silliotte mode and it won't let in for the reason I posted. It's locked. Is there anyway to get out of this issue?

cbgran
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by cbgran on Apr 20, 14 8:01 PM
Technical or no, I have had several instances where I have chosen to use a food item for more energy and it has gone into the nether and was not posted to my points for searching. FYI.

[Post New]by Teresagrlf35 on Jul 18, 14 1:38 PM
I am loving this game. but why am I getting $10 $11 when I put up a auction for Starting price $1000 Buy Now $9000 this is just an example.

Post any Antique Road Trip USA technical issues here only

[Post New]by TigerHeaven on Dec 3, 14 3:55 PM
On my quest to break out the window in the Junkyard, it won't give me the stone to use for it. I have mastered the junkyard and still no stone to break the window.

Does anyone have an idea on what the problem is and how to fix it?

Edited on 12/05/2014 at 12:57:09 AM PST

Go to: