ccostly
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Re:Welcome to Faded Reality forum

[Post New]by ccostly on Sep 11, 10 9:43 AM
I felt like this would be interesting to find out the end of the storyline - the clues on the scraps of paper were intriguing...but it was just searching room to room and I felt like I wasn't getting anywhere. The only story lines were on the papers, and nothing else really. The mini games were boring and repetitive. I probably will not be purchasing this game - glad I tried the demo first. I did like the different type of game set up where it was hidden object, word and adventure all rolled into one.

[Post New]by mefein on Oct 17, 10 7:30 PM
Is anyone else as confused as I am? I went through 18 or so levels of this game, only to get to a screen where she says something like, "Oh well, I have new powers, so I don't have to worry about any of these murders" and I got splatted right out of the game. Is that really the end? If that's all there is, then why bother? If that's the ending, then the entire story is pointless. I am SO disappointed. (But still hoping that it was just a software glitch and maybe there's more to it....????"

[Post New]by sandralwhite on May 20, 11 4:08 PM
I just started the game and I cant place the A in the stamp It wont accept it

[Post New]by the_girlchild on Mar 28, 12 12:53 PM
Well.. by the posts.. a year has gone by and do not see an answer or how to load the game. I Have reloaded the game twice... it just makes a funny noise and goes back to the game manager stating i have 60 mins left... oh well......

Edited on 03/28/2012 at 12:53:52 PM PST

[Post New]by Acer61 on Oct 20, 13 8:11 PM
I purchased the "Faded Reality" game but when I click on "play" I get a message about another game running and I need to quit that game before I can play anything else. There is no other game or anything else running. What can I do?

[Post New]by marykpo on Apr 16, 14 12:56 PM
tinyzac wrote:im having no problems with the download or graphics and music except wher the blue jar is the hint says more info needed can any one help

[Post New]by TBoatman on Sep 8, 14 8:24 PM
Can someone please explain the Lantern mini-game? I do not understand what to do

Go to: