lil_chickadee
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Medium Detective: Fright from the Past Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by lil_chickadee on Feb 10, 18 5:05 AM
This game reminded me of another one I've played in the past couple of years where you had to gather "psychic energy" to see events that happened in the past. And (maybe the same game, maybe another) where you had to use your "psychic energy" to see things that have changed so you can be there three hours before to climb the ladder cause it was down then and not now, etc.

I think we are making noise at BFG for something they can't control: the mass exodus of game developers to the fertile big-money fields of mobile gaming. There are far fewer developers now than there were and they put out far fewer games in total compared to the past, though they crank out way more games a year individually from templates that get used, re used and re used.

I do think there is something BFG CAN control. I think if they want to keep their loyal fans, they need to give up on the "new game every day" thing. It was possible when there were literally hundreds of game devs lining up with original games begging to sell to BFG and they could take their pick, but now it's just not feasible without taking literally every game they are presented with, regardless of quality or originality. Perhaps we need to have the HOG game of the week, the Match-3 game of the week, the Time Management game of the week, etc. Just one for each major genre, which would give an opportunity for "weeding out" the real bombs. Quality over Quantity wins every time.

lvfao
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Medium Detective: Fright from the Past Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by lvfao on Mar 29, 18 3:18 PM
I enjoyed this game. the hos were innovative and fun. puzzles were decently difficult and the story line was good.

Go to: