mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,102 Posts

Re:PLEASE keep Christmas Room 2 open!

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Jan 12, 18 10:20 AM
At least one friend has switched to their Spring Room. I feel bad that friend will not get more Christmas gifts. Thanks in part to my recent computer crash, I still have quite a few pink boxes to deliver. At least 2 per person. Three if I can make enough trades with the kiddies and if more people close their room. My point is that it's not just so we can get the HOS stuff and extra gold. It benefits the person leaving the room open, too, because no Christmas presens if you don't have the room open.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Hufflepuff
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Jan 12, 18 1:33 PM
I am going to keep my Christmas room 2 open as long as possible for taking and giving the opportunity to build up coins.

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,685 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jan 17, 18 6:49 PM
ALMOST TWO DAYS LEFT
(one day and 21 hours on the sign)

Annelliegram
Marlin
Marlin
9,591 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 19, 18 8:00 AM
Once again ........ PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE ...... keep your Christmas Room 2 open until GMT day roll......

Many players cannot jump in and play their rooms as soon as the day rolls because it is the middle of the night for them...... as a result, there will be many players trying to finish as many rooms as they can before those "new day boxes" show up on the screen.

They will want to visit every room they have time for .... and some are still leaving that last gift as they depart the room......

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE ..... Keep your Christmas Room 2 open!!!

Scolon18
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Scolon18 on Jan 19, 18 9:08 AM
Thank you for this post,, I was planning on putting my spring room up,,now I know better,,

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,685 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jan 19, 18 3:02 PM
Final hour

Annelliegram
Marlin
Marlin
9,591 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 19, 18 3:50 PM
Yes .... and about 30 minutes ago, I was able to finish all the rooms on my PC game....

Only one player on PC had converted to the Spring room today ..... ALL the friends on my iPad (I thought there was one there, too, but I just checked and I was mistaken) ....so, all of the friends on my iPad kept open their Christmas Room 2.....

Grateful to all who did!!!!!

Go to: