Re:Mysterious Travel - The Magic Diary

[Post New]by barb1940texas on Jun 5, 10 12:32 PM
Love **** games, but really hate it when you get one that is impossible to play.
There is no number seven just a empty space. Tried everything. Also won't let me do anything else either. Hate things that do not work. Don't they play these games before they give them to us. They also always want to blame your system.
What a joke. Oh well, will have to play an old game and be happy.

Edited on 06/05/2010 at 12:35:19 PM PST

texasloony
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by texasloony on Jun 5, 10 3:35 PM
i had no trbl with the number 7 but im an old codger

CPLB
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by CPLB on Jun 5, 10 4:00 PM
The key opens the cupboard, the light bulb in the lamp illuminates the 7, the tag is in the vase of flowers

lindia06
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by lindia06 on Jun 5, 10 4:02 PM
Hmmm, I didn't think this game was all that bad. But then I don't like the dark gloomy, murder type of HOG either. I will probably use a credit and get it. Sorry the rest of you are so unhappy with it, but then we all have different tastes, I guess.

OhPamela
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by OhPamela on Jun 6, 10 12:18 AM
Help!! I can not do the follow the sequence puzzle!! I can't figure out
what I'm doing wrong!! Can anyone help me?

tedderpic
Flounder
Flounder
2,029 Posts

[Post New]by tedderpic on Jun 6, 10 1:24 AM
was 10mins into it..was'nt really connecting with the game...then it froze my computer ..so when I finally got puter back to normal ..it went in the bin..
but some may like...but not me..

patnsky
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by patnsky on Jun 6, 10 5:59 AM
The story sounded like this would be a fun game. The graphics are clear and bright which is nice. The music was OK, but then I had it turned down somewhat. I loved the "ghost" or invisible people. That is a nice touch.

Now for the other side of the coin. I played the demo about 30 minutes, quit, and deleted the game. The items were just to small for these old eyes. I am sorry about that as I truly wanted to play this game.

pat

deesi
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by deesi on Jun 6, 10 8:05 PM
Items were way too small! It's not that enjoyable if I have to constantly use the hint button to find things. This game is a no buy for me too. But I would like to know how the story ends!!! If anyone here finishes it, will you send me a message to tell me how it ends?

Judes
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Judes on Jun 11, 10 12:52 PM
"But I would like to know how the story ends!!! If anyone here finishes it, will you send me a message to tell me how it ends? "

Ditto...

BigGameFish
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by BigGameFish on Aug 1, 10 4:35 PM
no idea what that game was about. Interesting the first few minutes then tedious afterwards. The one thing I don't like AT ALL is tedious games, drives me crazy!!!!.

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Sep 5, 10 8:09 AM
did not like the game. music or the graphics. boring story too a complete waste of money

Edited on 09/05/2010 at 8:09:48 AM PST

linda43416
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by linda43416 on Jun 23, 11 7:16 PM
OhPamela wrote:Help!! I can not do the follow the sequence puzzle!! I can't figure out
what I'm doing wrong!! Can anyone help me?

linda43416
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by linda43416 on Jun 23, 11 7:18 PM
I can't figure it out either, just can't get what they want! I do the sequence and only first button engages, have a feeling not getting directions understood. Help, someone?

Go to: