Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Noir Chronicles: City of Crime Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Jan 26, 18 9:54 AM
Valdy wrote:
What I would like to see changed is that you can untick the "penalty clicks" in the Options section rather than just setting it to the lowest Casual. Other devs have that option. I don't do lots of clicks one after the other but still would like the option to untick it.

Me too. Some times you only have one item to find and rather than use hint you may click around. Especially if there are dark places.

Edited on 01/26/2018 at 10:08:28 AM PST

Tomsde
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Noir Chronicles: City of Crime Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Tomsde on Jan 30, 18 5:55 PM
None of the characters were very likable. It's hard to believe that the detective would fall in love with a woman who apparently slept with every hood in town--not to mention the fact she was not very attractive herself. I really was hoping for more with this game, I wish it had an authentic retro look without all the modern tech they threw in. Like many games in other series I really can't tell what time period I'm supposed to be in with all the anachronisms. I wish that we would have had to option to go back and find collectibles we missed during the main game. If you like violent, fight games--you'll most likely like this--if you're looking for a romance forget about it.

jillaroogirl
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by jillaroogirl on Feb 10, 18 7:12 PM
Now, this is my type of game! No monsters, scary things, a bit of a puzzle, some humour, collectables that sometimes aren't easy to fine. I love the accents.

Lots to do, lots of different scenes, an excellent game (so far).

It's a buy for me!

Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Sprattie on Feb 23, 18 5:31 PM
I, too, enjoy a game with real people and no supernatural stuff - mostly because it's different - there haven't been many games that don't have the black fog. My only beef about this game is that I finished the main game in just under 3 hours, including the demo. It was very simple and didn't have any long cutscenes, but still. Sure hope the bonus game is a bit longer than usual to make up for that. I got the game in the 2fer sale so I admit I didn't pay full price - if I did I'd be steaming.

ETA - yup, it was a short bonus game too, and with no challenges or new stuff. Sigh.

Edited on 02/28/2018 at 10:52:49 AM PST

Go to: