silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:Explain Ship Wheels,Please.TY

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jan 16, 18 9:26 AM
TiramaSue wrote:
I'm convinced the devs think we're all coinaholics and are thrilled to pack ships that reward so many more wheels than we need because we get so many coins.

Among the many suggestions made regarding ways to allow players to earn more airship items was to have a hidden object scene in a private room that paid out extra airship items.

And what happens? The devs take that idea and give us THREE scenes that pay out FIVE times the number of COINS! Why? Would it have killed them to address the other complaints players have made?

One scene could have been used for coins, one scene could have been used to give players more stamps, and one scene could have been used to give players more airship items.

This is my last post on the subject. My time is better spent playing HOS to get airship supplies. But it will be interesting (and frustrating) to see if any other suggestions get twisted around into yet another way of rewarding more coins.

If the dev's gave us the ability to pay for airship items with coins vs diamonds I could live with that.

But no. I think we are being ignored and will never get this resolved. This will also be the last time I speak of the subject. I (and others) will just have to remain forever EXTREMELY frustrated.

This subject and the fact we are being ignored regarding airship items/ships wheels is the one thing I actually HATE about this game.

If they listen to the players asking for more holiday events, that will likely preempt DQ's for another who knows how many weeks, I may just give up on this endeavor of obtaining the DQ achievements. In time we shall see. Just depends on my frustration level. For now I'll keep plugging away the best I can.

iwik1
Herring
Herring
382 Posts

[Post New]by iwik1 on Jan 17, 18 2:16 AM
silver_hawk wrote:
TiramaSue wrote:
I'm convinced the devs think we're all coinaholics and are thrilled to pack ships that reward so many more wheels than we need because we get so many coins.

Among the many suggestions made regarding ways to allow players to earn more airship items was to have a hidden object scene in a private room that paid out extra airship items.

And what happens? The devs take that idea and give us THREE scenes that pay out FIVE times the number of COINS! Why? Would it have killed them to address the other complaints players have made?

One scene could have been used for coins, one scene could have been used to give players more stamps, and one scene could have been used to give players more airship items.

This is my last post on the subject. My time is better spent playing HOS to get airship supplies. But it will be interesting (and frustrating) to see if any other suggestions get twisted around into yet another way of rewarding more coins.

If the dev's gave us the ability to pay for airship items with coins vs diamonds I could live with that.

But no. I think we are being ignored and will never get this resolved. This will also be the last time I speak of the subject. I (and others) will just have to remain forever EXTREMELY frustrated.

This subject and the fact we are being ignored regarding airship items/ships wheels is the one thing I actually HATE about this game.

If they listen to the players asking for more holiday events, that will likely preempt DQ's for another who knows how many weeks, I may just give up on this endeavor of obtaining the DQ achievements. In time we shall see. Just depends on my frustration level. For now I'll keep plugging away the best I can.

I hear you both and agree!

Pamelot70
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Pamelot70 on Jan 17, 18 3:08 AM
I was just thinking about that today!! There are times Trina doesn’t ask for wheels from the airship, but we acquire them. Apparently we don’t store them? I should have tons of wheels if they actually accumulated, as they should. What’s up?

[Post New]by Susanna502 on Jan 17, 18 2:08 PM
May I address this from a different angle? I see the airship as being more important for the lower levels. If you don't have a lot of HOS it is a great way to collect coins. As you level up you have other opportunities to collect coins and therefore don't need the airship rewards so much so it makes sense to increase the requirement. Higher level players also probably have all the golden keys they need, but not so with lower level players. If you get a DQ you don't like you can wait til the next day. You can hold off on the TQ until you need a golden key. The only problem seems to be completing the achievement. Maybe they specifically planned to have an achievement that would be more difficult and take longer to acquire.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jan 17, 18 2:32 PM
Susanna502 wrote:May I address this from a different angle? I see the airship as being more important for the lower levels. If you don't have a lot of HOS it is a great way to collect coins. As you level up you have other opportunities to collect coins and therefore don't need the airship rewards so much so it makes sense to increase the requirement. Higher level players also probably have all the golden keys they need, but not so with lower level players. If you get a DQ you don't like you can wait til the next day. You can hold off on the TQ until you need a golden key. The only problem seems to be completing the achievement. Maybe they specifically planned to have an achievement that would be more difficult and take longer to acquire.

The airship is important for ALL levels working toward the DQ and Trina achievements. The higher your level the more airship items are needed to pack the ship - up to 100. All the 10 part DQ's require sending airships and some of the 5 and 3 parts do to. At higher levels you need to do 100 HOS for every airship you pack and send. If you can do more than one DQ a day that can be time consuming. Some DQ's require sending 2 ships to complete.

The achievements (some of us like to get them all) for the DQ's and Trina are very high. It will take some players several years to get them playing daily. Every holiday event postpones them for the duration of the event and therefore cuts into working on them and increases the time it will take to finish the achievements.

It's not about the golden keys. It's about reaching the third stage of the achievements for both Trina and the Daily Quests. It will take a total of 500 each type of DQ (more than 1500 total) and 5000 Trina Quests to get Key Master. That's a lot of airship items needed.

BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Jan 18, 18 10:11 AM
The daily quest achievements seem reachable to me (about half way there). Except for Magic Miser, Trina's quests are either stuck (rooms/furniture) or what I think of as Life Time achievement awards. Pets requiring unique food seemed a promising way to get airship parts. But in reality, seldom yields what I had hoped for even when getting a sapphire chest. I remain hopeful but not optimistic because I enjoy having something to work on.

Edited on 01/18/2018 at 10:18:32 AM PST

Go to: