Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Incredible Dracula IV: Game of Gods Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by tutson40 on Feb 23, 18 8:44 PM
Level 25 - the the game finished with 2 gates still locked the one with the bowl and the one with the bug behind it. Is this suppose to happen?

sidlove
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Incredible Dracula IV: Game of Gods Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by sidlove on Feb 24, 18 4:27 PM
Hi! I'm using a 2018 MacBook Pro and even though I'm in full screen on the game, it shows up as windowed. Anyone else and if so, how were you able to fix it? Thanks in advance!

[Post New]by vanita76 on Feb 26, 18 7:59 PM
Indeed, just like everyone in this forum, my game also freezes on time to time (I'm on a MAC), or sometimes it begins to run really slow. I have to close the game and sometimes even restart my laptop, pretty annoying!
But my main Tech issue, is that I'm unable to complete Bonus Level 14, as I'm 3 glues short. I have played it many times and still the same problem, so basically I cannot finish the game.
I do love these Dracula series, but first was the still unsolved problem on Dracula II: The last call, and now this! (Dracula I and III not really perfect either but at least I can play).
What is wrong with the developers? Why do they keep releasing games with problems!? They are not free, and I do hope Big Fish can do something about it! At least complain to the developers of the game, as non of the suggested solutions work. In cases like this, is when Big Fish should act as a link between the customers and the game developers.

[Post New]by bababasia on Mar 2, 18 9:10 AM
I am also 3 glues short on bonus level 5. Has anyone received an answer to this?

[Post New]by scienceteacher82 on Mar 25, 18 12:51 PM
Same issue as cited above: on Bonus Level 5, I am short 3 glues to finish.

Edited on 03/25/2018 at 12:51:34 PM PST

[Post New]by KarenG118 on Apr 4, 18 1:29 PM
I love this series. I love this game. It freezes halfway through level 31, no matter what approach I use. Please ask the game gods to fix it.

Go to: