nbennitt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Romance: Winter Lily Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by nbennitt on Jan 28, 18 3:06 PM
Pqge is cut off at the bottom Conversations and inventory are cut off.

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Romance: Winter Lily Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Jan 28, 18 3:51 PM
nbennitt wrote:Pqge is cut off at the bottom Conversations and inventory are cut off.

Did you check your scale and layout? Or your resolution? Mine is on the recommended setting. I magnified mine once and it was doing what your saying on a different game. Once I put it back it worked right. Only a guess.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 29, 18 3:39 PM
Hi Everyone,

It sounds like there have been some freezing and crashing issues in the snowflake puzzle, and there have also been some issues with how the game appears on the screen. I'll be happy to see if we can get things working better through troubleshooting.

For crashing or freezing issues, the first thing we can try is running the game as Administrator in case the files in that particular area need additional permissions to work properly. There are also additional troubleshooting steps designed to make sure the resources the game needs are available. I've included links for these possibilities below:

Run Game as Administrator
Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

In regards to the trouble with part of the screen being cut off, Majestyx12 has listed some fabulous things to check on, and I'd like to go ahead and provide some additional details. One thing that can help is checking for an Auto-Adjust feature on your monitor. Depending on the model, it may be a button labeled "Auto" directly on the monitor, or it can be an option in list accessed by pressing the monitor's "Menu" button. It may also help to adjust the screen resolution following the steps from this article:

Screen Resolution

Should the described issues persist after troubleshooting, please contact our Technical Support Team so they can help us gather additional details. You can also PM me or another Moderator if there are any lingering questions. We're always happy to assist in any way we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: