charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

Re:Achievements do not worth to try for

[Post New]by charlieisr on Jan 20, 18 12:41 PM
ACHIEVEMENTS, THERE ARE ACHIEVEMENTS. I HAVE NEVER BEEN ONE TO WORK FOR THEM OR TROPHY'S IN GAMES IF I GET THEM OK IF NOT OK. IT IS THE GAME I AM INTERESTED IN. WAS A BIT SHOCKED WHEN I GOT NEW AVATARS CE. THE SNOWFLAKES, THE STOCKINGS, TREES, SNOWMEN, AND SNOW GLOBES WERE A CHALLENGE NOT AN ACHIEVEMENT I WAS AWARE OF. I RARELY LOOK AT THE ACHIEVEMENTS. ONLY DID PART OF THE CC COULD NOT JUSTIFY THE USE OF RESOURCES.

SO NO I DO NOT DO THEM AND TRINA WILL BE VERY OLD AND GRAY BEFORE I DO EVEN THE FIRST OF HER CHALLENGES I HAVE ONLY GOTTEN ENOUGH KEYS TO OPEN THE ROOMS. SHE IS GREEDY.

WHEN I DIE THERE WILL STILL BE ACHIEVEMENT TO DO. I DOUBT I WILL EVER PLAY DICE WITH ANYONE. DON'T GAMBLE PERIOD.

Czoe
Herring
Herring
334 Posts

[Post New]by Czoe on Jan 20, 18 10:02 PM
I'm crazy about pets and avatars, have all pets except Champion (before my time). The achievements that involve a minimal payout sometimes happen, and surprise me, so that's fun!

Oh, forgot, the boxcar Moose eludes me with only four to go, but my dice battle with the dragon gave double sixes twice this month.

Anyway, achievements are really only about what YOU want to do. Like, somebody got an achievement for skydiving from the highest altitude than anyone had ever done before. What a rush, and great for them, but...I'll just jump off the dock into the lake, come summer, and that's all right by me.

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Jan 20, 18 10:33 PM
On my PC game, I'm at top level, so working on all the achievements I have not paid attention to ..
I don't go after the avatars as much as the pets. I like my pets.
But with nothing else to work for I have gone back to doing the dice game, and the others. I figure.. if I EVER finish them all, what will I have to work for during the waits between updates?
I enjoy the game, and if I put pressure on myself to HAVE to do something, it becomes not so enjoyable.
Hopefully MC will be around for a very long time to keep us all entertained, no matter what level we are on.
So relax.. play the game and enjoy! Surprises you when you don't have to work so hard at getting something.

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Jan 23, 18 7:49 PM
I work on dice and DQ achievements, will take me years! But there is a chance and a reward! Trinas reward is not worth the effort, I think.

Go to: