sha49tn1
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Spirits of Mystery: The Last Fire Queen Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by sha49tn1 on Feb 6, 18 9:28 PM
I had a coupon for a free game, so against my better judgment, went ahead & got this one. (I played the trial a couple of weeks ago.) But, this game isn't anywhere NEAR as good as any of the others. It's actually even worse than the Moon Crystal one. I sure hope the developers of this series gets back to the way they did the games up until the Moon Crystal one. (That was boring,& this one ended up even more boring.) I have the whole series of the Spirit of Mystery games, & am very disappointed in the last 2. I hate running around in circles with things, & jumping from one thing to a totally different one is horrible. This one was REALLY bad about that.

SquirrelGirrrl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Spirits of Mystery: The Last Fire Queen Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by SquirrelGirrrl on Feb 16, 18 7:07 PM
Just finished this game. And I think that I've finished with AMAX games altogether. I continue to have problems with the cursor in the lower right corner of the screen. It locks up and if you happen to click when that happens, it kicks you out to Windows. I only have this problem with AMAX games. While this storyline/game was a little better than ones in the past, I can't get past the crazy instructions in the mini games, or while searching for an inventory item. It's like someone who doesn't speak English wrote them. Like "need some pruner" or "need some wood hammer", and the instructions for the cogwheels on the gate in the bonus game, I can't even begin to describe how bad that was written. While some of the creepy graphics were pretty cool, they aren't enough to make me continue to try and work with this dev's buggy issues. Bye bye AMAX.

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Mar 13, 18 4:55 AM
I just finished and the bonus chapter isn't fun. It has a puzzle that gave me motion sickness. The main game started out good. I liked most of the game and it lost stream. Or I did.

I didn't mind in the right sequence or order, Simon said or move the skeleton to look like the picture but I didn't like the swap puzzle pieces, the match three or most of the puzzles.

I had one place that you use a pestle and it wouldn't work until I placed a bottle beside it.

I liked the skull hops and it was used more than once and I didn't mind.

The game is more ick factor than scary. The gray hands with the long nails was just gross.

You can replay 15 hops, 19 mini-games, 7 videos and 4 music. 7 screensavers, 8 wallpapers, 8 concept art. Achievements. 4 Chapters. 40 page guide. Collect 12 sort skills that look like figurines.

Go to: