Re:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials forum

[Post New]by Vrod2003 on May 29, 11 12:37 PM
I'm stuck! I'm at the judges door and need a key but I don't have a key and I can't get out of the house???

[Post New]by LynnP54 on Jun 2, 11 5:09 PM
I cannot find red salamander and earth worms for love potion, can anyone tell me where they are???

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Jun 8, 11 1:11 AM
LynnP54 wrote:I cannot find red salamander and earth worms for love potion, can anyone tell me where they are???
The earthworms are under the wagon in front of the small cabin. You need to get the horse to move it.

[Post New]by dianegapes on Jun 20, 11 11:43 AM
Why does game does not want to save when I exit the game
When I exit the game and then play it again it start at the begining
It have happened three times now
I have to start at the begining everytime

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Jun 20, 11 5:53 PM
My Internet Security Program (Kaspersky) popped up on this game and said that it was a "Potentially Dangerous" appplication. It has NEVER done this with a game from BFG ever! I also says that this applicatoin apeared more than 1/2 year ago & it was used by less than 1000 particiapnts of Kaspersky 0 percent trusted this application ????? Wow another new low for BFG or What?

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 25, 11 12:29 AM
Hi Leanda1,

I understand that you would like to install the game Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials without having problems with your security program Kaspersky.

For that question I'd really recommend to get in touch with our wonderful Customer Support Team.
You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

I hope that helps!

Happy gaming,

bfgFlounder

Gwennoel
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by Gwennoel on Jun 25, 11 11:39 AM
I am in chapter 4 , cannot make out the code to put in the book in the safe .Help!
Thanks..............

Gwennoel
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by Gwennoel on Jun 25, 11 11:40 AM
I am in chapter 3 , cannot make out the code to put in the book in the safe .Help!
Thanks..............

Gwennoel
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by Gwennoel on Jun 25, 11 12:00 PM
Never mind, I got it , all I had to do was post in here

[Post New]by mattiehelen2002 on Jul 5, 11 5:38 PM
Is this a GLITCH! I tried to do things without the walkthru so I did not merge the ship and bottle and put it on the desk, and now the desk will not open up for me to place the bottled ship and get the key. Do I have to start over

Edited on 07/06/2011 at 5:31:12 AM PST

[Post New]by mattiehelen2002 on Jul 6, 11 5:32 AM
Boy do I feel dumb - after starting over, I discovered I was in the wrong room

[Post New]by gabby5603 on Sep 1, 11 5:56 PM
I am stuck trying to find the key to open the coffin. When I went back to the attic, the key was gone. Could I have used it somewhere else? Can I open the coffin any other way?

[Post New]by bworkman48 on Sep 10, 11 11:40 AM
I love this game, but have been frustrated because no matter where I am in the game when I shut it down, it always starts me back up at the same place....not at the very start but just after the first trip to the courtroom. Very frustrating because at one point I was about 65% of the way through the game. I've seen several people are having the same problem but so far no suggestions as to a solution.

[Post New]by EsmireldaPicks on Oct 6, 11 8:32 AM
beck77 wrote:hi guys, i am stuck on the train trying to find something to rub onto the paper on the desk to be able to see morse code message, where is it?? i have been trying to work it out for a while now.
Hi Beck. The item you are looking for is a chunk of coal. It is on the bench to your left when you go into the engine room...the room where you can pull the cord and blow the train whistle. Use the coal to rub the telegram.

[Post New]by EsmireldaPicks on Oct 6, 11 8:34 AM
mkuehn wrote:I can't seem to find the cane for the ghost. Any hints or help. The hint keeps telling me to use one of the tools but nothing works. Did I miss something?
The cane is back at the tree, next to the campfire. click on the tree and you will be able to see and pick up the cane.

[Post New]by EsmireldaPicks on Oct 6, 11 8:35 AM
LynnP54 wrote:I cannot find red salamander and earth worms for love potion, can anyone tell me where they are???
The red salamander and earth worms are outside. Click on the horse and it will pull the cart away. Your items are under the cart.

[Post New]by EsmireldaPicks on Oct 6, 11 8:36 AM
Vrod2003 wrote:I'm stuck! I'm at the judges door and need a key but I don't have a key and I can't get out of the house???
The key is made up of the dials from the clock next to the judges door. You have to spin the dials a bit to get them to combine and make a key.

Welcome to Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials forum

[Post New]by sophiafan01 on Oct 26, 11 3:52 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Ok ok, I bought this game and I teamed up with another unemployed friend,so we r blocked at the judge's house(me thinks);we cannot exit the house, we cannot make the barrels in the well, and we r still missing 3 sudoku numbers frm the secret wall. Plz,shed some light,

xx,s

[Post New]by shanroark on Mar 5, 12 7:53 AM
Hey! I'm STUCK!! Can't find what I need to open the sheriff's tomb..where do I go next??

[Post New]by ValerieAB on Mar 20, 12 6:45 PM
I am stuck in the judge's room. The chest is open but cannot unlock it.. also what and where is the tool for the bookcase in the judge's room? Help please

Go to: