MsFreddie
Catfish
Catfish
1,519 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy

[Post New]by MsFreddie on Aug 15, 10 7:52 PM
What a grrrreat game, really enjoyed it - one of my all time favourites.

[Post New]by poodlepink on Aug 15, 10 9:08 PM
What a great game! I really enjoyed this one!

[Post New]by earondufax on Aug 15, 10 11:04 PM
ATTN: This post might contain spoilers for some of you!

I could never imagine this game would have so many posts and all those I read were positive feedback. I am very glad I bought this game, I couldn't stop playing it, I beat the game in 2 days . Wished I could have gone slower, but I did not rest till I broke it.

Only two mini-games were too hard for my poor little brain: one to power up tower, the other was the password that was like some sort of scramble, you had to make a word mixing the letters. Other than that I had no difficulties with the other mini-games, the HOG were great and yes, the objects did move between the scenes, not always they stay same place. I do like to look for those tapes, it's always a challenge - and they do add to the suspense involving the entire plot - and I do like the fact we can close the book and go on searching the rooms while listening to the tape. Try doing that at the toy room...

I think the objects you find to use as tools make sense to what they are used - I did not get myself wondering why does axe go with that object (just example) nor why I have to use object A on Object D. The game follows a line that, for me, was quite easy to follow. Also, when you find a spot of interest, if you have the object for it in you, it'll kind of glitter. And pay attention, when you are at a spot of interest and don't have the object in you and just click it, it'll give you an idea of what you need to make it happen. I like the details, how you see something and then when you need it you do remember where you did see it - if you were paying attention.

This game is awesome and if you have any doubts...

Earondufax

DanieJo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by DanieJo on Aug 17, 10 3:46 AM
Just completed Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy. Really enjoyed this game...FYI.. I wish there were more games without giving out too many clues.

[Post New]by rebelandsmokey on Aug 18, 10 7:01 AM
Really loved this game really interesting. Took me one whole day to complete interesting story at the end

jr449
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by jr449 on Aug 18, 10 11:12 AM
In Novella 2 while entering husbands room after picking up the HOUR GLASS, INKWELL, and zoomed in on the PHOTO, I then clicked on the safe (I already have the combination 4172). When I try to enter the combination in the following manner: starting at the "0" click and turn 4 clockwise (which is to the right), 1 counterclockwise (which is to the left), 7 clockwise, and 2 counterclockwise. It does not open the safe. I believe that my problem is the graduated lines on the safe combination for the 4 they are not even as with the other numbers.

If anyone has had this problem PLEASE HELP me as I like this game alot.

Johanna

[Post New]by papillion727 on Aug 20, 10 8:44 PM
My favorite ever!! The MCF Ravenhurst drove me nuts with hard to find objects (like tiny celery in the dark tree limbs). The map is a great idea! Music is good - I usually mute the sound because of the music. Very creative with a sense of humor here and there.
5 Stars

ccostly
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by ccostly on Aug 20, 10 8:52 PM
Wow! We loved this one and ended up buying it because the storyline sucked us in so much! Loved the creepiness and the storyline!

MissB59
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by MissB59 on Aug 21, 10 12:28 PM
I had demo'd and bought the Curse of the Opera .. LOVED it .. so when this one came out .. didn't even bother to demo .. bought it the 1st day .. LOVED IT as much as the Curse ..

emmydog
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by emmydog on Aug 21, 10 2:42 PM
Excellent game! The graphics were crisp and clear, the storyline intriguing...just an all-around fun game. Definitely one of my top 10 favourite games.

Blue_Phoenix
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by Blue_Phoenix on Aug 22, 10 6:29 PM
This game rocks! I SO bought it right after trial. Knew I would within first 10 minutes of trial. For me it finished too quickly however, I suspect thats because time flew as I had such a great time. There are some mini puzzles I need to go back to, and pay better attention to without skipping. I just couldnt get them. But since Ive finished fully, I'll go back and not surrender to any mini game!

This must have been the predecessor to the Opera game. I had bought the Opera game first but seeing the end of Asylum, I know Opera is second. I have yet to finish Opera, ironically. I need to go there and restart it with fresh eyes as to the 2 "special" characters from Asylum.

Awesome graphics, dialog, music (tho I usually turn it off), sound FX which I turn up loud and NO glitches for this MAC user! Yay!

r31s3
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by r31s3 on Aug 30, 10 6:46 PM
Great game. I love it because after finishing it make me want to try and play Curse of the opera once again

hcopter51
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by hcopter51 on Aug 31, 10 7:12 AM
Just finished the game.."WOW"! One of the greatest I have bought...Excellent use of credit, was sorry when it was over, hope there is another.... What more can I say but thanks BFG...GREAT offering.....

banor
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by banor on Sep 3, 10 11:48 AM
I think this game will be in my top picks - the hidden objects were not hard to find and I only skipped 2 of the mini games. The story really took me in - I spent a whole day playing when I should have been cleaning out a closet. Oh well, that's for another day. The atmosphere reminded of a game I played long, long, long ago called the 7th guest. Creepy but fun. Oh my, what next to play.

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Sep 5, 10 9:27 AM
This game is so good that I am playing it over again. Have some more games like this on order.

qpr1
Clownfish
Clownfish
733 Posts

[Post New]by qpr1 on Sep 8, 10 7:12 AM
i uninstalled the game, i could not make heads or tails of it!

qpr1
Clownfish
Clownfish
733 Posts

[Post New]by qpr1 on Sep 8, 10 7:14 AM
Shastac2 wrote:Sorry guys but I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like the game. I might like it if I could figure out what to do!!! I have spent 15 mins of the demo just walking around trying to figure out what I'm suppose to do.
Maybe I'm not smart enough for this one. lol

shastac2

DITTO!!!!

Moto26261
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Moto26261 on Sep 11, 10 10:02 AM
Just finished this and have to say it is FANTASTIC! Have been looking for a game that kept me as interested as RTR and this was right up there. Great game play which made you think hard and a story line that I actually cared about. If only I could find more like this (any suggestions welcome!) all in all 5/5.

AnnieO_2424mad
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by AnnieO_2424mad on Sep 11, 10 3:42 PM
One of the most satisfying games I've played in a long while. Excellent gameplay, great graphics and good length. And all those little startling moments, hehe. Just loved it!

calamari7
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by calamari7 on Sep 12, 10 3:31 PM
What a ride!! This is a wonderful game with lots to do, and lots of scenes to visit. I was leery when I got to the cemetery and light house because I thought I was at the end................little did I know I had lots more to do. Wonderful art/graphics, good story line, nice mixture of puzzles that I could figure out. It is a nice long game. Loved in the lab doing the anatomy [putting organs where they should be] exercise, and the idea of looking at blood samples through the microscope was genius....ha!...... and cute. I missed one of the tapes, but it lets you back in to find it [should have realized I needed to open that last case on the table].......will definitely play it again. The ending indicated that the " Opera Curse" must be the next with some of the same characters, so that goes on my list of "wants". Asylum Conspiracy rates as well as a sincere ...............more like this ... smack and hugs

Edited on 09/12/2010 at 3:46:28 PM PST

Go to: