Re:Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by B_azzy on Feb 26, 12 9:05 AM
I also don't have the gear for the attic. Don't have the key for the music box and can't find the pieces for the chest in the dads room I really need help

Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by 2Buneek on Mar 25, 12 8:33 AM
very stuck - can't seem to figure get mouse out - cut the sausage found the cheese but can't get anywhere

[Post New]by mama150 on May 27, 12 3:56 PM
Iam stuck without a saber to open coach trunck...did i miss something?

[Post New]by stormygirl44 on Jul 1, 12 5:15 PM
boattt wrote:how do i open the safe . i got the snake in the jar

you turn the dial and let go then do the next number and let go do the same with the other 2 numbers just remember to let go after each number hope it helps Stormy

[Post New]by D_Silas on Jul 24, 12 4:06 PM
I'm playing the Collector's Edition on my iPhone and I can't seem to figure out what to do with the shovel handle after I cut the blade of, don't know what to do with the ladder in the kitchen, the fire in the stove, or how to lure the mouse out of the hole. AND I don't know how or what to use on the old lady in the caskets hand.... Someone PLEASE HEEEEELP!!!! ?

[Post New]by Coley_oley on Jul 29, 12 4:05 PM
Hi
I'm really stuck! I have opened the safe and put the trapped snake into the safe and the walk through says to close the safe by tapping on it but it won't close! There's nothing else I can do at the moment until I fix the thing with the safe.. I had no trouble opening it but I can't close it again like walk through says.. I'm playing the iPhone version do if anyone can help please reply soon as I'm going nuts here!
Thanks

Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by pinokio40 on Aug 4, 12 4:54 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by Susanshaw44 on Aug 11, 12 3:13 PM
Coley_oley wrote:Hi
I'm really stuck! I have opened the safe and put the trapped snake into the safe and the walk through says to close the safe by tapping on it but it won't close! There's nothing else I can do at the moment until I fix the thing with the safe.. I had no trouble opening it but I can't close it again like walk through says.. I'm playing the iPhone version do if anyone can help please reply soon as I'm going nuts here!
Thanks

[Post New]by Susanshaw44 on Aug 11, 12 3:16 PM
Susanshaw44 wrote:
Coley_oley wrote:Hi
Thanks

Oops stuffed up reply there! I am on an iPad and also couldn't get safe to close by tapping, then realized all you do is step back from it and it closes automatically!

[Post New]by Klatournwt on Dec 5, 12 9:24 PM
I cannot use the statue to break the window. It won't. Any hints?

[Post New]by MADKAT25 on Apr 8, 13 5:04 AM
HELP! I'v now got to the point where a missing object game should appear in kitchen and apparently give me nut crackers but it won't! Done everything in walkthrough!!! Why won't it appear???

[Post New]by JSponz on Apr 11, 13 9:36 AM
I purchase all my games "in-app" on my iPhone. Until I purchased this game, it was working fine. Now I'm stuck in the bathroom because the rug is too close to the exit, and every time I try to get the key out from under the rug, I exit the bathroom instead. And the scene won't let me pinch & zoom so I could move the rug away from the exit. What do I do?

[Post New]by spotty1 on May 20, 13 5:18 AM
I am stuck in the baswment I have placed the fuses in the right wasy bu do not no How to join the wires up I need help..

[Post New]by ma48728 on Jun 24, 13 8:49 PM
I can't open the safe. I have tried a bazillion times. Is there anybody out there who can help? Or for the manufacturers of this game, since so many people have this problem and can't proceed with the game without solving it, why don't you HELP US?

[Post New]by Merry57 on Jan 29, 14 2:24 PM
squirlly wrote:Hi everyone, I'm stuck on the safe in the husbands room. Can't get the safe to open.Please help.

[Post New]by mo11s_69 on Feb 6, 14 3:26 AM
stormygirl44 wrote:
boattt wrote:how do i open the safe . i got the snake in the jar

you turn the dial and let go then do the next number and let go do the same with the other 2 numbers just remember to let go after each number hope it helps Stormy

This does NOT work for me and, after 2 days of trying, the safe will NOT open! Is there a bug in the program and should I uninstal and re-instal? I do NOT want to go back to the beginning yet again. Is there a work-around to bypass the safe please? Help needed asap as I cannot play the game until the safe code works. Thanks alot.

[Post New]by marydave5 on May 1, 14 5:58 PM
I am not able to open the safe with the code. It doesn't matter if I go clockwise or counterclockwise with the code 4172. The game is over if I can't open it......any suggestions?

kayC89
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by kayC89 on Sep 20, 14 4:55 AM
Hello.

I got this game on disc a while back and can't get it to run on my laptop correctly. I'm using a laptop with windows 7 and never had problems before. According to the system requirements on the back it should work fine, but when the game is running the screen flickers all the time with horizontal lines even through the cut scenes.

Any help would be appreciated as I am keen to play this game,

Thank you

Edited on 09/20/2014 at 4:55:38 AM PST

Go to: