Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Front Room in Ravenhearst Manor - Fireplace

[Post New]by bill4w905 on Mar 12, 11 1:51 PM
i cant find the fuse

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Mar 13, 11 3:41 AM
Hi bill4w905!

The fuse is found in the Hidden Object Game at the toy store. The toy store is through the Left Door in the basement, so if you haven't gotten that far, don't worry about it, yet.

Good luck!!!

[Post New]by GrandmaHutch on Aug 7, 11 6:08 PM
cant find the sun and do i have to get through the door with the skeleton on it

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Aug 8, 11 3:08 AM
Welcome to the pond, GrandmaHutch!

The sun is found on the other side of the door with the skeleton on it ... To open that door, you'll have to properly arrange the limbs of the skeleton. The answer is found in the kitchen, scratched into the side of the cupboard.

Good luck!!!

[Post New]by ailina2429 on Aug 8, 11 10:35 PM
Need help with the fireplace puzzle tried everything help!!!

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Mar 9, 12 5:56 PM
First put the sun and moon symbols in their slots. After you place those, look in the notebook you will see a moon, a symbol that looks like 76... place it by the yin-yang slot near the moon. The other symbol is a sun, looks like a spiral... place it by the sun. Pull the lever and the stairway will appear.

[Post New]by bluewolf82 on Mar 11, 12 8:13 AM
Why do i get a black screen when i go down the stairs after solving the puzzle?

Re:Front Room in Ravenhearst Manor - yard with emma and charles statue

[Post New]by msnikki38 on Apr 8, 12 5:00 PM
How do u do the skeleton birld looking puzzle in the yard with the statues of charles and emma to get into the wooden door. I need to get past the puzzle in order to get into the graveyard( i think thats the grave yard behind the door)

vonajm
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by vonajm on Apr 12, 12 3:29 PM
The symbol that goes on the left side is a right spiral with a dot over the top and a little downward line on the end pointing left''

On the right the rune looks like "76" made in one stroke so they are joined one above the other! \

Hoe this helps! Hugs Vona

[Post New]by Kaptncook on May 18, 12 7:52 AM
I am having the same problem as krahe, I go down the stairs in the fireplace & all I see is photos. I have purchased the game, so I am not on the demo version. Does anyone know how to proceed. Thanks for any help.

[Post New]by rjhale1962 on Jun 24, 12 11:15 AM
After I get into the fireplace my computer freezes and turns black. What do I do?

[Post New]by aanniec on Jul 8, 12 1:07 PM
Help Im a newbie and throughly frustrated I cant find the scissors or the graveyard i cant get past the front porch or the front room I love the other mcf games but these puzzles are tough which I dont mind but im getting a bit irked somebody help

[Post New]by cookiescrumbs on Aug 18, 12 3:56 PM
I'm stuck! just started this game and i can't figure out how to get the door open where that skeleton thing is on the door! helppppppppppppp

Firefox7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Firefox7 on Aug 25, 12 2:04 PM
cookiescrumbs - in the kitchen (where you found the cheese and the shears for the rose) look on the cabinet on the left hand side of the screen. Click on the papers stuck there, and one of them will reveal what you have to do with the skeleton.

Once you have found it, the journal will be updated with the picture, so you don't have to keep going back to the kitchen to look at it again!

Good luck.

Yovillenoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Yovillenoo on Nov 21, 12 11:15 AM
Please can't we get a walk through for this game. I've found a few things, don't know how to get into the kitchen, don't know how to pick the rose, don't know how to fix the well etc. Hint is almost useless. This game is so frustrating.

[Post New]by artemis4 on Dec 27, 12 4:53 PM
how do I get in the kitchen?

patkerash
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by patkerash on Dec 30, 12 5:32 PM
How do I get through the kitchen door ?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 5, 13 1:05 AM
patkerash wrote:How do I get through the kitchen door ?

Go to the previous page of this thread, page 11, 8th post down will explain the eyeball puzzle.

basement under fireplace

[Post New]by pussycat71 on Mar 22, 13 11:14 AM
bonnnewe wrote:
EDGEY72 wrote:Ok, I've made it downstairs a women talked to me I found the three puzzles but I'm stumped on what to do on the middle one any help?
how did you make it down stairs? i keep getting a black screen thank you

basement under fireplace

[Post New]by pussycat71 on Mar 22, 13 11:17 AM
bonnnewe wrote:
EDGEY72 wrote:Ok, I've made it downstairs a women talked to me I found the three puzzles but I'm stumped on what to do on the middle one any help?

Go to: