[Post New]by J92205 on Mar 22, 10 12:47 PM
Never mind I got out..but does anyone know what the putty knife is for???thanks

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

Re:Library and the Theater

[Post New]by BinLA on Mar 22, 10 3:40 PM
You'll use it shortly after you go through the typewriter door and ride the trolley.

[Post New]by patrheust on Mar 25, 10 4:03 PM
I'm trying to get back to the twins hallway...can anyone help?

Library and the Theater

[Post New]by foxy2000 on Mar 30, 10 5:55 AM
bfgErie wrote:A bookshelf of codes, if all were told.
Might make more sense if you watch a film quite old.

[Post New]by Vermontstar on Apr 21, 10 8:49 AM
Hi. I am new to these games, and I love them! This is the best one yet. But I am stuck in the library/theater area. I've looked at the movie, recorded the code on the books, listened to the (apparently) useless record. BUT where the heck is the axe? All I have in inventory is the wet rag, and I don't see any way to get another inventory item. Thanks for your help.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Apr 21, 10 11:29 AM
Vermontstar wrote:Hi. I am new to these games, and I love them! This is the best one yet. But I am stuck in the library/theater area. I've looked at the movie, recorded the code on the books, listened to the (apparently) useless record. BUT where the heck is the axe? All I have in inventory is the wet rag, and I don't see any way to get another inventory item. Thanks for your help.
When you arrange the books on the shelf as they were in the film, then the bookcase will open and you will find the axe. Good luck!

[Post New]by pam1968 on Apr 27, 10 8:58 PM
can anyone help me with the typewritter what do i need to type

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Apr 28, 10 11:49 AM
You type

VICTOR

[Post New]by kittytcat on May 17, 10 7:39 PM
I have an extra book on the bottom shelf. How do I get rid of it.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on May 17, 10 8:21 PM
kittytcat wrote:I have an extra book on the bottom shelf. How do I get rid of it.
You should try selling it on Ebay.

George52
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by George52 on Jun 16, 10 10:28 PM
can any one help me with the top shelf I've got the bottom done right but the top shelf done right thanks George52

lms12
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by lms12 on Jun 18, 10 11:26 AM
Hi i seemed to have missed finding the "r" for the typewriter i have gone back over everthing but cannot find it .can anyone help i know yoy type in victor but useless without the r !!

[Post New]by frustratedathome on Jun 20, 10 11:52 AM
How do you get to the theater ? I'm about to throw this thing in the yard!!!!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jun 20, 10 11:53 AM
frustratedathome wrote:How do you get to the theater ? I'm about to throw this thing in the yard!!!!
It depends on where you are now. if you will post more details someone will be able to help you.

Edited on 06/20/2010 at 11:54:50 AM PST

WEIRD thing in library/attic!

[Post New]by joolzred on Jul 10, 10 5:48 PM
I did the book puzzle, but didn't let it open the compartment, I thought I must do the top row as well, so went back to watch the Victor film and didn't find the compartment.. Went back to do the books , found the cupboard locked.

Went back to the attic upstairs, and the axe was just in a corner, so I picked it up there! weird stuff!! is it a failsafe in case you muck up the books?

Jools

Edited on 07/10/2010 at 5:49:01 PM PST

[Post New]by poodles4 on Jul 30, 10 3:53 AM
How do I get to the Library and the Theatre I am stuck after having collected the fuel in the bottle I seem to have nowhere to go....Help please

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jul 30, 10 4:04 AM
After you go through the typewriter door and ride the trolley, you go up to Victor's cottage. You will be taken to the library/theater then.

[Post New]by poodles4 on Jul 30, 10 4:37 AM
Thanks BinLA but where do I find the missing R for the typewritter? I am really stuck and ready to throw the game into the garden!! I seem to be going round in circles

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jul 30, 10 12:49 PM
Did you climb down the rope to the bottom of the well and release the twins? Once you do, the R key will be in the glass display case in the front room of the toy store.

Lin2010
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Lin2010 on Sep 18, 10 12:12 PM
Hello game players, where is the library and theater located? Can anyone tell how you get to through the celler doors next to the schoolhouse and where to sharpen the knife to cut the teddy bear??????? I'm stuck !!!!

Go to: