nabsuc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
464 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull!

[Post New]by nabsuc on Mar 31, 12 4:37 AM
shelldjmelody wrote:awww man how do i get the collector's edition?

You can contact customer support, and ask if you can pay the extra money to change the standard one for the collectors edition I'm sure you will get it if you explain that you thought you had bought the collectors edition, Good Luck.

[Post New]by Abiparry on Apr 1, 12 2:28 PM
Where are the locations of the metal T's I am missing one

[Post New]by CandieLewis on Apr 11, 12 9:21 AM
I can't find all of the metal T's! I have found 2 and have looked everywhere for the third but can't seem to find it! Someone please help me! I want to finish this game! TY

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Apr 11, 12 1:26 PM
Wow. After reading the questions here I realize that I'm still at the beginning of this game. All I want to do right now is keep the parrot in my Inventory so I can scare off the snake. I need a bird cage (I think) but the bird cage on the balcony is full of bees. My character is much more afraid of bees than I am - I'd just grab it. I think there's another bird cage somewhere but I can't find it. I'm NOT going to just keep going back and forth to get that parrot and let it fly away again (BTW, I have done this several times and I only received one message that the parrot keeps getting away).

I'd hit the parrot with a wrench but I don't think dead parrots scare off snakes (I wouldn't do it anyway).

I'm stuck. The only clue I get is about how parrots scare away snakes. I KNOW THAT! Am I supposed to tie the parrot up? Drug it somehow with something from the tavern? It's no wonder that Mother Aimee laughs so much. She must enjoy sending me on a wild "parrot" chase in order to find her items.

Why are the characters so snarky? Geez, if it weren't for Magnolia I'd leave them all to their problems, get in my car and leave this whole mess. Sorry- off-topic. I'm frustrated. I hate to resort to the walk-through but I give up.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Apr 11, 12 1:42 PM
I need a bird cage (I think) but the bird cage on the balcony is full of bees.
So make the bees go away. You need honey.

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Apr 11, 12 1:57 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:
I need a bird cage (I think) but the bird cage on the balcony is full of bees.
So make the bees go away. You need honey.
Thanks! I've done that - I should have figured that one out! How embarrassing! Now am trying to cut the flowers. According to the walk-through (which is cheating as far as I'm concerned) I have to cut the flowers in a certain order and very quickly. I can't. Uh, I'm missing part of a finger and have serious hand problems. I can't do this. If this is what I have to do I have to stop playing the game because speed is something I just don't have anymore.

I loved playing this game. I don't want to stop. Is this the only way to complete this part of the game? Speed shouldn't be required unless it's noted before I purchase the game. This isn't right.

HELP PLEASE!!

ADDENDUM: It's a minigame and I just skipped it. Thanks to the person who posted this. i don't know where it is posted but I contacted CS for help and was told that it is somewhere in the forum. I didn't know it was a minigame.

Edited on 04/11/2012 at 2:24:51 PM PST

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Apr 11, 12 2:57 PM
WilJul wrote:
pbutler1234 wrote:can you help, got to piano room, side panel where you have to take screws out, only one screw will come out, tried and tried to get other screws out but wont come out, any suggestions please, it is driving me crazy. started at begging three times now and each time when i come to take paqnel off side piano, it let's me take one and then that is it, please help
Please check the thread 13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS But here's the relevant section:
My SCREWDRIVER won’t work on the PIANO/my KEYS won’t go in the CEMETERY GATE!
In older versions of the game, the game reads where you place your cursor, not where you place the tip of the screwdriver or key. While holding your tool focus on placing your cursor on the screw or keyhole. You will end up using your screwdriver or key about halfway down their bodies.

Older versions? I haven't had mine that long but I still have to put the cursor on the place I want to use the screwdriver.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Apr 12, 12 12:46 AM
Older versions? I haven't had mine that long but I still have to put the cursor on the place I want to use the screwdriver.
I'm a little surprised at the "older versions" text. I don't think that the game mechanics have been changed.

[Post New]by PINKBERRY30 on Apr 18, 12 1:33 PM
WilJul wrote:
goldenberry wrote:I just finished the 13th Skull game. It was AWESOME!!!

YAY GOLDENBERRY! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

NICE TO THINK THERES AN END IAM WELL STUCK IN THE GRAVEYARD I HAVE ALL FOUR DATES BUT CANT WORK OUT HOW TO ENTER THE DATES SO I CAN MOVE ON PLEASE HELP ME

[Post New]by Mustydonn on Apr 20, 12 5:52 PM
Trying to get past graveyard contraption but can't find 4th "T" to get pieces of map. Where is it???

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 21, 12 4:45 AM
Mustydonn wrote:Trying to get past graveyard contraption but can't find 4th "T" to get pieces of map. Where is it???

Welcome to the forums Mustydonn! Here are the locations of the "T"s:
1. chandelier
2. Upside down coffin under the crypt
3. On the puzzle itself (in the graveyard)
4. From Lewis

[Post New]by Crankin on May 13, 12 5:24 PM
Cydneysmom wrote:When putting the dates in (in the coffin) do you have to put the entire date mm/dd/yyyy or just the year? Also, I have the date of brth, but how do you find the other dates? Thx.

nabsuc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
464 Posts

[Post New]by nabsuc on May 14, 12 4:32 AM
Crankin wrote:
Cydneysmom wrote:When putting the dates in (in the coffin) do you have to put the entire date mm/dd/yyyy or just the year? Also, I have the date of brth, but how do you find the other dates? Thx.

You only put the year in the coffin, you will find one date above the mausoleum in the grave yard the 2nd in Magnolias room after solving a puzzle, and the 3rd in the Attic after solving a puzzle.

The Graveyard clues

[Post New]by Burnwell on May 17, 12 5:26 PM
What clues are to be found in the graveyard, i have found the lantern and thats all? Please help?

[Post New]by Wheesie on May 18, 12 2:44 AM
WilJul wrote:
isaacjakob wrote:I know this sounds stupid, but I can't get the plunger out of the toilet. I have plunged and flushed until my hand is tired and it's not working.

Call Lamont.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

The Graveyard clues

[Post New]by WilJul on May 19, 12 9:37 PM
Burnwell wrote:What clues are to be found in the graveyard, i have found the lantern and thats all? Please help?

You have to get inside the crypt and then to a secret passage underneath it. There are a couple of puzzles to do inside the crypt.

[Post New]by ilovebubba on May 21, 12 8:33 PM
grays_c wrote:having trouble unplugging the toilet in the bar.
me too-how do you get the plunger to work?

[Post New]by glynchris on May 28, 12 4:13 AM
how do i get a srewdriver to unscrew the bird cage pleasde

nabsuc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
464 Posts

[Post New]by nabsuc on May 29, 12 3:58 AM
You need to play a hidden object game in the shed to receive the key.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jun 3, 12 2:01 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:
I'm a little surprised at the "older versions" text. I don't think that the game mechanics have been changed.

Way back in 2010 a moderator posted that the newer version supposedly fixed this issue. I just repeated that info. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be the case.

Go to: