Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Editi

[Post New]by annabennett on Mar 11, 11 9:39 AM
Enjoying the game very much. I have just one question- where is the hint button?

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Editi

[Post New]by deltachuck on Mar 12, 11 6:43 AM
I loved the game. The story line was good as well as the graphics. Some of the voices were a bit odd but that didn't affect the game in my opinion. I can hardly wait for the sequel to come out.

frNzR4evr
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by frNzR4evr on Mar 20, 11 3:07 AM
We always opt for a Collectors' Edition because the integrated strategy guide is easier for my Dad to access (he always gets lost attempting to find the walkthroughs), even though we would NEVER USE the music, backgrounds, wallpapers, screensavers, concept art & what have you... Sometimes the 'Bonus Play' is a gimungous let-down, little more than a trailer for the next episode *sigh*, but in THIS case, I thought we really got our money's worth, there was maybe an hour or so more to the CE story, and the gameplay was superb throughout the entire game. I rank this among my favourite games ever.

[Post New]by PleasePleaseMe on Mar 23, 11 9:19 PM
I especially like ERS games because they are long and involved, the graphics are beautiful, they have compelling story lines and draw you into the mood. I have a problem with them as they run at a molasses pace on my computer for whatever reason. Another pet peeve of mine, not just with this game, is a historical-themed game with completely inconsistent era-related details. In different ERS games I have seen the men dressed in the style of the 1700's while the women are in Victorian (1800's), a Victorian era photo in one scene and Romance Era picture in another- both of which came after the era the game is set in, a gramaphone playing jazzish music such as from the 1920's, and modern plastic caution tape around a 1700's crime scene (the problem of bad details also occurs with other foreign-lands themed games on Big Fish, such as a main character being a belly dancer in India (it is a Middle-Eastern style dance) and a map of India with Angkor Wat located on it (Angkor Wat is in Cambodia!)). Also the accents were confusing, one guy seemed to have a weird accent between British and Australian, and another lady had a Southern US accent and sounded like she was reading off a cue-board- attention to accuracy would help stop spoiling the mood! But my biggest complaint for this game was the ending which was incredibly abrupt and with no resolution after hours of "solving" the case! At the VERY least, they could have said "To Be Continued." Actually, the story line had been really good and could have had a killer ending, I can't understand why it would have been left so confused and incomplete after leading up to a perfect resolution? I noticed a lot of the reviews on this game seem to have been made while the commenters were still playing the game. The game was great until the very end.

[Post New]by PleasePleaseMe on Mar 23, 11 9:28 PM
AH! I see, you have to buy the Collector's Edition to get the actual ending. Well, that's stupid! What's the point of buying a game with no ending?!?!

candycreme
Clownfish
Clownfish
548 Posts

[Post New]by candycreme on Apr 10, 11 4:14 PM
I want to join my fish mates in congratulating the developers of this game .What a beauty! I bought it without even trying ,as I read the comments in the forum and like always I followed the majority,and they didnt steered me wrong .......Thanks fishes, Thanks developers I even enjoyed the bonus game ..........

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on Apr 22, 11 1:41 PM
LOVE this game. I bought the CE 2-3-11 and played it with much enjoyment. I just now finished it again and enjoyed it as much as the first time. There is sooooo much interaction with such a good story than I didn't get bored the second time around and usually when I replay a game I get bored very quickly. The **** scenes have cupboards, etc. to open which always makes them more fun. The bonus game is a nice length and brings closure to the story. Altho, I would have liked to have saved the real wolf; he was apparently a good guy.......and I like wolves. Enjoy Fishies.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 22, 11 11:47 PM
I enjoyed this game, it kept my interest with an intriguing and original (as far as these games go) story line. The mini games are rather easy, but I did get stuck a time or two and had to dip into the SG to find out what to do/where to go next. The voice acting of the fortune teller, as previously mentioned, was painful to listen to, had to mute her. Ugh, surely they could hire a voice actor who could actually act. Heck, I coulda' done better than she did!

I played in Expert mode and got almost exactly 4 hours of play out of it, which is pretty good relatively. The bonus content, despite the continuing story line, was a bit of a disappointment, however - it only gave me 36 minutes of play. Since I'm not interested in wallpapers, etc, I judge the CEs on bonus content and SG. SG was helpful, but length of game play for bonus was a let down. But I have no patience to wait for the SE. I'd give it a solid B.

AnnieO_2424mad
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by AnnieO_2424mad on Apr 23, 11 10:19 PM
Really enjoyed this game and will definitely play it again.

Well done!

[Post New]by sillydale on May 6, 11 1:40 AM
Loved it. Beautiful unusual graphics. Strange atmosphere. Like other reviewers I don't have to think twice about buying a ERS game. They are beautiful games.

BUT whose idea was it to voice the characters? It's entirely unnecessary and, worse still the voices do not match the atmosphere. ERS games have a visual look that is deeply European, sometimes French, sometimes Russian, but always European. Here we get a mix of Australian and drawling American voices that pull us right out of the story. Please don't do this! The woman who voiced the gypsy was dreadful -- a Southern American accent (Texan) for an East European gypsy? She sounded like she was reading the text very slowly to a group of four-year olds. Horrible!

[Post New]by FluffyDoodle on Sep 20, 11 9:35 AM
Hi Everyone! I'm New to the Forum, again! Lived in Salem, MO. Just moved to Hampstead N. C. Ordered Shadow Wolf Mysteries! Cannot get it to Play! It's on my Puter, but when I hit Play it comes on, plays a few seconds, then Blips off & tells me Thanks for Playing! I finally got to the Childs Bedroom, got the Armoire? open & collected the Star, then the screen went Black & Big Fish thanked me for playing Game! It does look really Interesting to play! I Love ****'S! Any Suggestions?

oscar66
Herring
Herring
307 Posts

[Post New]by oscar66 on Sep 26, 11 8:41 PM
Beautiful game, lots to do and interesting storyline. Really wonderful graphics. Voice work was well done, music was on point and unobtrusive. The bonus play was a little on the short side though, I think for me it was under 30 minutes and I don't rush thru these things. I did pick this up on the CE sale though so I can hardly complain.

Dialogue
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by Dialogue on Oct 5, 11 10:29 PM
The other reviewers said everything good about this game that I would say. The game is beautiful and fun to play. Some of the minigames were taking me so much time to play I skipped them. I will get back to them when I replay the game. One thing I wish more developers would do, including this one, is allow the minigames in the game to be replayed standalone after the game is finished. I would take my time to figure them out if it didn't make the game so much longer. I don't know how long it took me to play the game. I know it took two days on expert. I would say that I played for over eight hours. I hope the developers made a lot of money for the time they put into the game. It was well done.

I give this game out of five.

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Jan 5, 12 11:57 AM
Very nice opening, beautiful graphics just another fantastic game.

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edit

[Post New]by HOTTENTOTVENUS on Jan 23, 12 2:00 PM
All I gotta say is this: TWO THUMBS UP!!

Edited on 01/23/2012 at 2:00:57 PM PST

[Post New]by rosemary9468 on Nov 4, 12 1:19 AM
I have emailed BF 3 x about this game and the Collection of 3 games @ special reduced price. I have not had a response which is unlike BF.
I wanted to purchase the 3 games in the series of Shadow Wolf Mysteries a few weekends ago . I completed the "order" but paid $19.99 JUST for Shadow Wolf: Cancelled Wedding when I should have got 3 games! The games IS good, I do agree with most of your other reviews; BUT not @$19.99 !
I am now being invoiced $9.99 for the other 2 Shadow Wolf games that should have been included in the $19.99 package. I am not buying them at that price now.

Has anyone else had a problem like this with BF.
Is anyone else not getting a response from BF.

What I like[d] about BF is that they are generally quick and happy to help.
Clearly that has changed!?

[Post New]by badcatflaherty on Dec 27, 12 7:12 AM
I own this and 2 other shadow wolf games that won't play on my pc. Yet I tried it through the streaming games and it plays just fine. Will you make streaming available at no extra cost for those who already purchased the game?

sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

[Post New]by sunshinej on Jan 16, 13 5:17 AM
What a beautifully well made game. I enjoyed playing immensely. The story was intriguing, the graphics were gorgeous, the music was beautiful and ununobtrusive, just quietly playing in the background. The puzzles were fun. I'm glad I got the CE though to see the rest of the story.

I had so much fun playing this game I'm going to play the next one in the series now.

eagle1937
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by eagle1937 on Jul 10, 13 8:02 PM
Too many HOS. Way too many.

Seester2
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by Seester2 on Nov 2, 13 4:08 PM
Great game! Beautiful graphics, long gameplay (although the bonus part was very short), mini-game were a mixture of hard and easy, hidden object scenes were interactive. At first I was wondering why it didn't have a map, but you don't go back and forth too far very often. I give this game a 7 out of 10.

Go to: