Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight

[Post New]by VENICELOVER on Feb 22, 11 11:35 PM
This was a great game! Easy enough to get around w/o too much frustration, yet challenging. The hints were perfect for getting you out of a tight spot. I wish it could have gone on longer, as I hate to be left hanging. Only problem I had was the epiloges voice & picture did not match up. Otherwise the game ran perfectly. Any way you can let us know when the next release comes out?

[Post New]by Randeman on Feb 23, 11 6:05 AM
Bought the game but could only play four episodes. Loved the game but very misleading . Should have mentioned it wasn't a completed story line.

[Post New]by xandersmomk on Feb 23, 11 8:19 AM
culady wrote:Sheesh! I can't understand all this whining about how short this game is. I played for two days. And all the whining about getting only half a story. Look at it like you got 4 stories for the price of one. This is my second posting on this game.

2 days?! I did this in one night.

[Post New]by hideobjectaddict on Feb 23, 11 12:12 PM
LOVE this game & to quote _DD, "You can use the hint outside the H0-scenes and it even gives you a choice on which task you want a hint. Excellent help." No trouble downloading. Freaked me out when it said that I was done w/1st episode, not realizing that it continues into the next episode (saving that for later). Mini-games are cool, "Whack-a-Vamp", shopping for clothes, HOG, putting together computers & such & changing locations. Want More! Being an addict, we always want More! Thanks Big Fish, keep them coming, hideobjectaddict

Edited on 02/23/2011 at 12:15:27 PM PST

[Post New]by Georgieflip on Feb 23, 11 12:59 PM
Loved it!!!!!

[Post New]by MossyWoosy on Feb 23, 11 3:04 PM
I am currently playing this one - and it's awesome!! I love the side challenges that you have to figure out on you own for bonus prizes. And it's witty and sexy!

[Post New]by Rascal35 on Feb 23, 11 4:49 PM
I really enjoyed this game.. it is just a shame it is half a game.. Not sure of the rationale to do that, but if it becomes the rule instead of the exception, you guys are gonna have some issues with your loyal gamers..

meb28
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by meb28 on Feb 24, 11 2:24 PM
I loved this game!!! I liked the song. It's available on ITunes. (just fyi). I liked the style it was original and you could dive right in. The only problem I really have at all is waiting for the sequel. The best part was the TV show feel with the episodes.

Gamin_Mum
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Gamin_Mum on Feb 25, 11 10:47 PM
Randeman wrote:Bought the game but could only play four episodes. Loved the game but very misleading . Should have mentioned it wasn't a completed story line.

I totally agree. I enjoyed the game a lot but just as I was thinking "wow, there is a lot left to this game - what a deal!" it ended. I am not impressed at all that it didn't play out the entire story.

[Post New]by WilliamP on Feb 26, 11 12:46 PM
I enjoyed the game - it has great graphics and I LOVE the music. But I was disappointed to find out that it is a 2-part game. Why didn't they like maybe name it Dying for Daylight PART I? Then those who bought it would be waiting with "baited breath" for the sequel instead of feeling duped.

[Post New]by scoang on Feb 27, 11 4:53 AM
Love This Game. The characters are alot of fun. I like the comic book serials. Only thing i hate is that i want the next installment.

GIMLISAXE
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by GIMLISAXE on Feb 28, 11 11:22 AM
Loved the game. I wish they had said this was part 1, but still enjoyed it. Great graphics, humor, minigames were a blast. Even the music, which I normally turn off, was wonderful. I highly recommend this one!

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Feb 28, 11 11:26 AM
Loved it too!! Huge fun!

[Post New]by wildfiresbaby on Feb 28, 11 7:24 PM
I am upset as i bought the game and it was not the full version so now need to wait to purchase the nexxxt part of it. That sucks...

calculady
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by calculady on Mar 1, 11 4:52 PM
Not one of my favorites!

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Mar 1, 11 11:05 PM
5 out of 5 !!!

Camp + Vamp = Best darn game this side of MCF!

This is incredible... so unique and fun... this ain't your grandma's ihog! It's so nice to find games that aren't just the stock xyz format with cookie cutter graphics... it's even got trophies which to me just add that much extra fun... too bad they didn't toss in a few morphing objects while they were at it. This is a buy for sure.

[Post New]by pinkyd on Mar 4, 11 6:59 AM
I played this game for an hour online free and enjoyed it enough to purchase it. I was very upset to discover that this game is not complete. It only has 4 episodes and does not end with resolving the entire mystery. I am NOT very happy at all! I have gone over the game description and nowhere does it say that there is only 4 episodes.
This game has 7 pieces of a "recipe" to collect and bring back to her boss to complete the quest. It ends after the 4th piece in the 4th episode.

The game all in all is great. The representation by Big Fish Games-is misleading to say the least.

Do I feel ripped off and cheated? You bet!

My recommendation-unless you want to only play the 4 episodes-don't purchase the game-it's a waste of money and a total let down to discover you can only partially complete it.

I tried to contact BFG to resolve the issue or get recompense. I have yet to hear from them.

Update: I finally got a reply from customer support and they said they reviewed the game description and it does indeed not say that the game is only the first 4 parts and they gave me a coupon for another game! I'm impressed and happy once again! Thanks BFG!

Edited on 03/10/2011 at 6:46:30 AM PST

lavrovanna
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by lavrovanna on Mar 4, 11 7:16 AM
I believe there are some errors in almost every game

LaNala108
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by LaNala108 on Mar 4, 11 6:49 PM
Best game from BF I've ever played! I am enthusiastic about it.
The best music, in other games the music annoys me and I turn the ruler off, but here - the Scarlet Furies, main menu theme : absolutly the best I ever listen to.
The game itself is interesting, items are good to find, but not too easy. I like the speaker very much, she seems to have a lot of humor. Very good story.
I must have a continuance!
This game is a must-buy, a must-have!

Hey fishies here in Germany it is 3 o'clock in the morning but I can't stop playing.
So I have to go now looking for the daylight potion :-)

HOaddict
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by HOaddict on Mar 4, 11 7:49 PM
This game has it all! Good dialogue, plot, graphics. There is some logic to following the clues which makes it intellectually stimulating. I usually skip over dialogue, but this game had intriguing, witty commentary from the protagonist, Dahlia.
Highly recommend this game.

Go to: