Re:Your Comments and Reviews for The Revenge

[Post New]by hoi633124 on Jul 8, 11 4:53 PM
I also agree, it is a game full of bugs. I almost had to trow up.
If I had not download it from the pirate bay,I would also want my money back.
I'm very angry at the moment.
I was so angry that I threw my dog out of the window, I had to throw 7 times before the window broke. Unfortunately for the dog, I live on the 15th floor, so he was pretty messed up when he had landed. His guts were all over the street. So I had to throw up again. This really upset my little sister. So I had to throw her out of the window as well. Fortunetaly the window was allready broken, so that was not a big problem. My sister is very heavy, so I had to throw her out with a crane, for which I had paid 200$.

[Post New]by LiChDom on Jul 9, 11 7:55 PM
I am stuck and hoping someone can help me. I have tried under 2 different profiles. There is a glitch with the second knight (walled in dude). I did everything to free him with the chains. It worked but when I loaded the stones into the cart, the net turned into chains (one and two) in the inventory box. This makes it impossible to capture the blackbird. I tried it a second time, going through the whole game to makes sure I had the net, and it did it again!!!! Has anyone else had this problem. I have gone in and out of the game several times and no luck.

Debby960
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Debby960 on Aug 1, 11 6:34 PM
Well now that I have finished the hardest game(because of the things that keep going wrong while playing) very sorry I bought it. Had to keep going out of game because would lock up and could not pick up things in the HOGs. Then after all this and many days to play because would get tired of things going wrong, It has the stupidest ending of a game, the walkthroug does not even say that it is the end. Wish I could get a credit for it.

oldylocks
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by oldylocks on Aug 20, 11 10:13 PM
I am irritated that the only time I need to use the 'hint' it always says 'hint can't be used here'.
I am lost, I found all the stupid buttons [5] and the needle and thread but when I went to use the buttons, they weren't in my objects or inventory,and of course, I clicked 'hint' and of course got the usual answer to that..why have it if it can't be used when you need it!

Kyasarin
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by Kyasarin on Sep 27, 11 7:20 PM
The game is just average, but seriously? If you want a game translated into a language you don't speak, find a professional translator. Not just someone who speaks English, but someone who's fluent, preferably a native speaker. Or translate it, then vet it with a native speaker. It gets silly otherwise.

safarinow
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by safarinow on Nov 27, 11 1:02 PM
This is not Revenge, this is Regrets! I am so sorry I bought this on this wonderful $4.99 sale. I didn't do demos as it would have taken too long to try them all out. This one doesn't give you enough info as to what you are supposed to do, it takes too long to move around as it doesn't run very fast. The graphics in the forest were beautiful, but that is the only plus. The music was scratchy which made the dialogue hard to hear. All of this negative stuff and I have only just crossed the lake!! Methinks a refund is in order, sire. safarinow

Edited on 11/30/2011 at 11:57:22 AM PST

Scottsteaux63
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by Scottsteaux63 on Dec 10, 11 12:39 PM
This is by far the buggiest game I have ever purchased from Big Fish. I purchased it on 4 April, and I suppose the Demo was okay or I would not have purchased it. However, I don't think I ever finished it because once I had the full version I discovered more bugs than you'd find in a filthy kitchen.

So even though I purchased it AFTER the last "new version" was released, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game to see if it would play better. It is still a nightmare. So far I have encountered two **** scenes where the cursor stopped working halfway through and I had to shut the game down and restart it. Also, there were a couple of **** scenes where I had to back out halfway through the list, do something somewhere else, and return to finish the list. And I only discovered THAT by looking at the walkthrough; the game gives you absolutely no guidance at all, so what may have actually been intentional on the part of the developers feels like a glitch, and a damned unpleasant one at that.

There's a lot to like about this game: the graphics are gorgeous and the hidden objects fit well with the story line. The music, I am afraid, I found irritating after a while because it is nothing but the same series of chords on a loop and it never changes.

Also, while this is not my first experience with a game developed by people whose first language is not English, it is by far the worst. Some of the translations are so bad that they make no sense whatsoever.

I could overlook the annoying music if I were not still running into obvious bugs. I am running Windows 7 on a computer that I just bought last May so I know it isn't the machine.

I don't know if there are many other fishies out there having these issues, but if there are, you might want to inform the developers that a new build is needed because this one is still a nightmare to play.

Edited on 12/10/2011 at 12:41:25 PM PST

newmary
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by newmary on Aug 19, 12 2:28 PM
Great game. Well worth the price. Challenging and entertaining for many hours. Will go back and try this one again!

Go to: