emmydog
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition

[Post New]by emmydog on Apr 6, 11 11:24 PM
Wow what a great game! I thoroughly enjoyed it. The graphics are excellent, the storyline kept me interested, and the sound effects were very suitable. I don't know about the music, I always turn it off. The extra game play was worth the extra $ in my opinion. I have a feeling there's going to be a sequel and I'll be buying it!

Warning though: If you have a problem with sudden flashes of light, there are some in this game. They're brief, but bright. It also happens when you "take a picture."

lauramarie8
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition

[Post New]by lauramarie8 on Apr 7, 11 3:52 PM
Rebeca_Lily wrote:
grabbinbugs wrote:Realistic scenery and superior graphics.

Too realistic... This time I am on the fence. I am more "fairy tales" fan, because it's a fiction. Reality scares me...

I'll wait for the coming ERS creation, about the witch who killed the whole kingdom, but the maid saved the princess and raised her as a peasant, until she was able to save the kingdom and kill the witch...

Anyway, fine work, Artogon! Thank you for your quality game. CasualGran says it all!

I so agree with you!!! I love the fairy tale ones!!!
Laura

gailfriend429
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by gailfriend429 on Apr 9, 11 9:16 AM
This is one of the best I have played in a while!!! The music was cool,. graphics great, the story and game play I really loved - not a lot of conversation and destractions - just creepy fun! Not for kids! Give this one 2 fins up!!

gailfriend

molla311
Stingray
Stingray
4,680 Posts

[Post New]by molla311 on Apr 14, 11 12:17 PM
A very good game, would not mind more
I had music on all the way, like the art, it's a nice change.
It run smootly, filled the screen.
Sit here alone, it is getting dark. Outside the wind is making funny noices in the house and rain blures the windows.. just the right atmosphere for this game I shivering

[Post New]by christine55121 on Apr 15, 11 4:01 PM
I need help! So i am on the island where you blow open the mine area where all the rocks are. I did that and I grabbed a few things by the cart and then moved forward and fell into a well...It looks like I am missing the hook to get out of the well. I did not grab it before I fell down...is there a way to get out of the well so that I dont have to start the game all over? Just curious...let me know! Thanks!

[Post New]by eleanor19100 on Apr 17, 11 10:00 AM
Anyone else confused by the house across the broken bridge that we never get to play?

HolyCowBoy
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by HolyCowBoy on Apr 18, 11 4:35 AM
eleanor19100 wrote:Anyone else confused by the house across the broken bridge that we never get to play?

This building - a orphanage in which we find ourselves in a EXTRA-part of gameplay.
Destroyed bridge is just a different path.

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

[Post New]by care___916 on Apr 18, 11 7:05 AM
I just finished this game and it was excellant!!!

Wish there were more like this. Voice, graphics, storyline were perfect. I agree with all the positive reviews on this game.

The bonus level really added to the game for length and more game play.

Regarding the 2 previous reviews I also thought I lost a chapter by not entering the gate at the house with the broken bridge?? didnt understand that one.

Happy gaming

Keep these games coming.

rs63
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by rs63 on Apr 18, 11 2:00 PM
Big Fish Games NEEDS to release games such as this to its subscribers...the quality is very good and the story line is well represented..it was worth the Xtra $ to be finally satisfied with a quality game....Art of Murder...the Secret Files is a game that BFG should not have presented for purchase.....Mystery Case Files are also very good games that I have enjoyed in the past...give your paying customers quality games such as Vanishing Htichhiker...this one game was a +

[Post New]by Dollydd on Apr 19, 11 3:33 PM
I loved Vanishing hitchhiker FANTASTIC adventure game and full of interesting puzzles and no irritating music it is all creepy atmosphere love it love it and I felt like I am inside the game. I love this game love it love it and I want more of this type of games pleaseeeeeee BFGames

[Post New]by tecaarantes2009 on Apr 20, 11 8:15 PM
One of the best - I´m very very picky when it comes to what games will I buy and this one was worth it - great graphics, great music, great story, logical hidden objects (one of the things I HATE the most are glasses floating on curtains and flies bigger than plates and this game is strictly correct on measurements - mind you, this does not make your task of finding objects any more easy!
Just on little glitch - the hidden object scene on "the messy orphanage hallway" was clearly not done by the rest of the team, since it is ugly, out of proportion and fuzzy but the following **** is so beautiful, although simple (the teacher´s desk) that all is forgiven!
Enjoy!
Congrats, developing team! Keep them coming, I´ll keep buying them!

[Post New]by janee32 on Apr 22, 11 7:56 PM
This one is interesting and a little hard.. Where is the eyeball for the doll baby? HELPPPP!!!!!

dlb628
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by dlb628 on Apr 24, 11 5:35 PM
I liked this game. Spooky atmosphere, lots to do. Great graphics, too - a little different but definitely good and they fit the game. The bonus play is necessary to get the real ending to the game. (The story will still make sense without that ending, but the bonus play ending is much more satisfying.) I've played a couple of games lately where the bonus area was clearly an afterthought, but not in this case. The bonus area completes the story. I think it took me about 90 minutes to complete the bonus area, but I wasn't keeping strict watch on the time.

Worth the extra money.

Edited on 04/24/2011 at 5:36:35 PM PST

HolyCowBoy
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by HolyCowBoy on Apr 25, 11 2:59 AM
janee32 wrote:This one is interesting and a little hard.. Where is the eyeball for the doll baby? HELPPPP!!!!!

Hi janee32 !

One in the music box at nursery and one between the planks at 2nd floor - left corridor

Happy gaming !

[Post New]by queenofgames52 on Apr 25, 11 5:14 PM
You did it again BF . This game was Fantastic! Loved the sound effects and music went well the story . The storyline was intriguing and suspenseful. **** games were a little dark but the flashlight really game in handy . Some of the puzzles were a little hard but i managed to figure them all out . My kind of game. Keep those Great games coming.

momo_gamer
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by momo_gamer on Apr 26, 11 11:16 PM
love the dark and creepy atmosphere here..
and the sound effect was great
nice and realistic graphic .. good game

JamieJBD
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by JamieJBD on Apr 29, 11 1:20 PM
Loved this game. Loved the music.
Was well worth the CE $$ The bonus play was great too!

queencate
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by queencate on Apr 29, 11 4:20 PM
this game was phenomenal, i loved the creepyness, allot of scary scenes- i liked the one in the well ( where who ever it was) sank to the bottom , i wanted to reach out and grab the person from sinking , totally loved it , not finished the extra bonus yet...but worth the money i even talked my husband into this game ...keep up the great work bfg

queencate
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by queencate on Apr 29, 11 4:21 PM
what more could you want spritdog?

Jadakiss2000
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Jadakiss2000 on Apr 30, 11 7:14 AM
Loved this game! Wow the graphics and the music are awesome. Music comes in just the right time to make you jump back a little. The bonus game connects to the story very well. It gives it closure which is bad to me only because there doesn't seem like it will have a sequel. It took me about 30-45 minutes to play the bonus I guess but I'm a slow player anyways. Get this game. You won't regret it and the CE is worth it.

Go to: