floradora
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for The Fool

[Post New]by floradora on Apr 14, 11 12:35 PM
This is a FUN game. It has light hearted storyline with well thought out humorous touches. The puzzles are a bit different and the graphics are clear. I enjoyed this immensely and would say to other fishes its worth buying.

poopysue
Shark
Shark
10,858 Posts

[Post New]by poopysue on Apr 14, 11 10:58 PM
I just finished this game. It was great! I'm waiting a while before replaying, but this one I will!

justnfun
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by justnfun on Apr 15, 11 6:42 PM
Oh my goodness to think I almost didn't play this great game! As others have said .......... this is a great game! Congrats to the devs, and please keep up the wonderment you've created. Thank you

calculady
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by calculady on Apr 16, 11 2:58 PM
This is one of my favorite games ever.

JadedBlonde
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by JadedBlonde on Apr 17, 11 11:00 AM
I thought this was one terrific games to come along in a long time! It makes you think as you collect things, but it's not one of those that has you running all over, lost in some endless map, wondering why you have an inventory full of random stuff. It all makes perfect sense and the 'adventures' are so fun! The graphics are gorgeous, the scenes very creative, and as someone else said the sense of humor of this game has made me laugh out loud several times. I love the hand trying to catch his eyeball! Been there done that! Even the tree monster is a sarcastic pile of protoplasm!

This is well worth the buy, and one of those games that makes you want to just take your time and savor all the little things going on.

To I'd like to throw my hat in the Insominac Ring and say "me too". I'm not a Grandma but in my wise, middle age I try to make myself feel better by believing that sleep is for the weak

Happy Sunday all!

katbeth01
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by katbeth01 on Apr 17, 11 7:09 PM

[Post New]by dawn79 on Apr 18, 11 10:17 AM
how do i find the bloody key i am strugling

gameluva2
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by gameluva2 on Apr 18, 11 8:33 PM
I enjoyed this game immensely. No tiny little Hidden Objects as seems usual these days, quite clever, good puzzles and a dash of humour thrown into the story. Well Done.

carnick
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by carnick on Apr 19, 11 6:38 PM
I just finished the game and I really enjoyed it even if I found it a little bit short. I loved every minutes of it

Your Comments and Reviews for The Fool

[Post New]by jumpinjohn88 on Apr 20, 11 12:37 PM
shadowfax44 wrote:Take it away you early birds or insomniacs depending on your global location!
how do you put the saddle on the horse and also how to you remove the saw from the guy they dragon is asleep and i can't excess this saw

pjhundt
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by pjhundt on Apr 21, 11 5:03 PM
What a wonderful game! The best parts were the puzzles that were very imaginative and just enough of a challenge to keep your interest. Highly recommend!

euphoria
Herring
Herring
386 Posts

[Post New]by euphoria on Apr 23, 11 8:51 AM
Excellent game; enjoyed it very much. Wonderful graphics, unique and fun story line, clever touches everywhere. I tip my hat to extremely talented writers and graphic artists. Nothing ruins a game for me more quickly than poorly-written dialogue, typographical errors or wrongly-named hidden objects. The Fool never disappoints!

Hooray for excellence! This game sets the standard. I usually delete games off my computer once finished, but I'll be keeping this one around for a replay down the road.

[Post New]by larsonszoo on Apr 25, 11 8:45 PM
I really liked this game a lot. Liked the humor, the graphics were great, and I liked the minigames. Not too easy, not too difficult. Because I liked this one so much, I'm off to buy another game by this developer.

jill165x
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by jill165x on Apr 27, 11 6:34 PM
I just finished playing it. Shortish, but thoroughly enjoyable. The story and the gameplay was fun. I like interactive object scenes. The puzzles were interesting and mostly challenging without being frustrating.

I did skip the token slider in chapter 3. I just couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong with that one.

mlk2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Timed Trials Never Result in a "buy"

[Post New]by mlk2 on Apr 27, 11 7:00 PM
I finished the timed trial with 22 minutes left on the clock...so sorry...I do NOT buy games that do not give the full 60 minutes of preview play.

The game was mildly entertaining but having to download the full version all over again (and I have slow internet) combined with what felt like a cheat on the trial means that I won't be back with credit card in hand.

Revamp your preview and I might be interested....otherwise, there are many other good games in the "Big Fish" sea....

jill165x
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by jill165x on Apr 27, 11 7:04 PM
Cynnana wrote:Didn't care for the timed game. Would have liked to play for the full 60 min. as is with most of your games. Because of that I have deleted the game and will not purchase it. I've done the same thing with other games that cut into the full 60 min. trial. Would really like to see that process stopped. Was enjoying the game. Graphics were great. It was a little too easy though, so I probably wouldn't purchase it anyway.

Although BF games most often have a 60 minute timer, a lot of games in both the PC and console gaming world use demo versions that end at a certain point of gameplay. These are particularly useful when the full game is a larger file, so you can expect to encounter it more often in the future. It isn't a method for cheating you out of time, it offers a reasonable amount of trial play while saving you the extra time and trouble of downloading a full game that you may not wish to buy.

Your Comments and Reviews for The Fool

[Post New]by hellocricket on Apr 27, 11 8:20 PM
why can't i figure out how to get the ink for the printing press?

Stevihj
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

[Post New]by Stevihj on Apr 30, 11 10:40 AM
The art is stunningly beautiful. The gameplay is a variety of IHOG and HOG. The minigames were interesting and not too hard, though they are skippable/ Huge plus there. The story made me laugh. I love the main character. Too funny.

This game is an A++.

pgillenw
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by pgillenw on May 1, 11 11:41 AM
Charming, entertaining and beautifully produced. Loved the dialog, funny and snarky. I should think kids would love the game. While far, far from being a kid this old woman loved the game. I hope you will find it enjoyable as well.

qpr1
Clownfish
Clownfish
733 Posts

[Post New]by qpr1 on May 2, 11 12:16 PM
most enjoyable, good graphics non invasive music, some different puzzles. it was fairly straightforward and reasonably easy. but never the less good value for the money

Go to: